Siddharth Shukla 2n Anniversary in Balika vadhu celebration thread

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

This man who is called  Siddharth Shukla  needs no introduction...After stealing millions of Hearts on the Television.

WHEN WE SEE HIM SMILE OUR HEARTS BEAT FASTER

Born on the 12th of  December  Nobody ever predicted that this boy will be the reason to live , to smile for the millions of people Nobody ever knew that a STAR was born on that day But today after knowing Siddharth , his achievements , the world knows it is BLESSED with one of the FINEST ACTORS & finest human-being

--

--

--

Siddharth  Shukla acting skills requires no other demonstration after his flawless portrayal  of  Shiv Raj Shekhar  in  the Balika vadhu

He seems to make girls and women swoon over
  inimitable and husky voice ,his most beautiful  expressive eyes and killing smile are enough to make millions drool over him.

An actor is always known for his character, if he portrays a character stupendously then he will be a known face for the people and people will fall in love with the actor and such one actor is Siddharth Shukla.

The man who entered to captured hearts of million of people and at the end of the day with his hard work, dedication, passion and determination for work he was indeed successful and became the hearththrob of the Telly world.

He marked his entry in Glamour Industries  world with a

He made up his mind and participated in  Gladrags Manhunt,.And he had won the title 
 His acting debut in the movie I Am In Love, by Savitri International Films. The film did not do well at the box office. Later, he won Best Model Of The World 2005 held in Turkey. He went on do some commercials like Bajaj, Fair & Lovely, ICICI, Siyarams, Krack Cream, etc. He later got selected as the male lead of Ratna Sinha's Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na as main lead Shubh.but  he wasn't satisfied..The star wanted to shine brighter and thus he entered the world of  NDTV Imagine's Ek Packet Umeed ,Star show JPSAN

Life is a journey and in it we come across different people, some come and go without a trace, there are only a few who leave an everlasting mark. 

This journey for him has not been easy, he is not an actor about whom you can say the fairy tale line "He came, he saw, he conquered" the more apt line would be "he came, he struggled, he learned, he survived, he worked hard and he conquered" ' and in fact he still continues to struggle, work hard and excel his own past achievements

If that  role made his entry in world of star then this character introduced him officially as a star and on a wide scale to viewers, ShivRaj Shekhar in  balika vadhu who was a complete contrast from his earlier work. His very first sentence in show with his entry gave audiences a vibe that this man is here to stay, his character in comparison with others were not that much highlighted but this man knew how extract most of it and he does, with his acting he made viewers to go crazy for him and his looks, smile and  Super hotter physique were like cherry on cake for him as not only with his act, his great  physical attributes also proved as an assets for him and it made numerous girls to fall for him.

ShivRaj Shekhar  the man filled with determination,principles n utmost respect for women was always against injustice and could not see things going unfair with the people he loved.He thought it was his duty to support  the peoples  when in need.
Life is not just a reverie, a dream. It is much more than that,it is action, endeavor, great and heroic deeds..Shivraj Shekhar the man The hero!! He was a man of action. Shiv for whom adventure was breath of life, Shiv a man in whom the desire to be brave deeds was supreme.. His gentle nature and protection were for all the weak and the people he loved..he doesnt raise his own voice againstt violence but also taught others to never afraid to raise their voice against violence.. He put his own life in danger for the sake of other people...he was worth-admiring for his courage, selfless nature and unconditional love for everyone

the turning point of his life, his dream role, the character which made him a household name and brought his name to almost everyone's lips across the nation is ShivRaj Shekhar of  the Balika vadhu.  It was a character who mesmerized people around and not a single viewer left unaffected with his charm, if he could not win some people heart from his previous works then this character compelled people to fall for him, to respect him, to adore him and to proclaim that the man having potential to rule the industry is in its action.

It was the character that gave Siddharth Fame and recognition he was worth of and made him to the top position, being  Shivraj Shekarh he tasted the peak of success and why not Hard Work never gets wasted and Siddharth proved it right as in the end all his Hard work, struggle, enthusiasm, adherence and devotion towards his work helped to reach the top and place himself in one of the Best and most versatile actor on television

x6yVs.gif

STEP IN THE Dream Man ,King corner
& WITH YOUR PRETENSE MAKE IT BRIGHTER.. His Smile is the SWEETEST, When he talks it seems like Birds are chirping in their MELODIOUS voice,

His looks make the girls SKIP their Heart-Beat , The Lovely Ladies can never stop going GAGA over him & THE MEN are JEALOUS.. Whenever a aged lady sees him all that they say is

'
'
'You are my moon, you are my sun"
Oh, you are the twinkle of my eyes
I live just to see you
You are the companion for this broken heart

You play games and you are my toy
You are my beautiful dream, to whom all of my hopes are bound
You are so tiny, and so beautiful.
You are so little, so precious!
You are my moon and my sun...

The wind blows through the forest and birds fly through the garden
God willing, someday you too will fly in the sky like a cloud
Whoever sees you then will say,
"What mother's darling are you?"
You are my moon and you are my sun.
Oh, you are the sparkle in my eye.

He has a HEART OF GOLD

this what makes him the HEART-BEAT  of Zillions.He is indeed A SPECIAL GIFT  from THE HEAVEN'S ALMIGHTY

This man who calls himself  "Siddharth Shukla" needs no introduction
His work speaks for him
He rules over the hearts of millions & millions of girl he makes people crazy just by his one small smile

Born on the 12th of  December  Nobody ever predicted that this boy will be the reason to live , to smile for the millions of people Nobody ever knew that a STAR was born on that day But today after knowing Siddharth  , his achievements , the world knows it is BLESSED with one of the FINEST ACTORS & finest human-being

He is a God sent gift we could never ask for anything more then his

One day when God felt generous,
He looked down at me and smiled,
"Since I feel so magnanimous,
I'd like to give you something, child."

He asked me what I wanted,
I said, "Oh, really nothing more,
You've done so much already."
He said, "That's what God is for."

"You have been pretty good," He said,
I know there's not much that you seek,
I will pick a little something,
Just to make your life complete."

With great anticipation,
I looked forward to my gift,
I wondered what God had in mind,
That would give me such a lift.

"This gift," God said, "You realize,
Bears some responsibility,
So, if you accept my present,
You must be willing to agree...

"To offer unconditionally,
A section or a part,
Of more than half of you,
The larger portion of your heart."

"Okay, God," I answered,
"Since in You, I always trust,
I'll meet your obligation,
In the manner that I must."

To myself, I thought, wow, what a gift,
For so much of me, God's asked,
Now what could be so valuable,
That my share was more than half?

With both hands I sought my gift,
I still did not have a clue,
Then God put your hand in mine,
And said His gift to me was YOU!

zHalx.gif

On the 14th of May,2012

On the 14th of May,2012  the  Most Charming  hottest Hunk  entered Colors tv's most popular and long running show Balika Vadhu as Shivraj Shekhar

The 14th of May! Date to day, it's been a year since I first saw you. Yes, I saw you for the first time! Strange, I will tell you this today! This day, I wasn't interested in you. It was the lady you were saving, that I was watching! For me, you were just like any other actor, who had no interest in the show, who will be there for a while and be replaced by someone else. I didn't have interest in you then. So I looked on the side for the 1st few seconds. She had come to compel me to watch her every day. And that's what I was doing that day!! Share her glory for once, after so many years of pain and all the tears she shed, she was happy.  And there I was, me her fan happy too. And I had cleared what I had to do that day in order to be free to be there with her. True, she was going to be on screen, but for me she was like next to me on my Sofa.

That day, I didn't even try to predict what the cvs had in mind! But they got me and that same day they brought someone to kill me. And that person was none other than the FAMOUS SIDDHART SHUKLA

I just have a vague idea & image of how all this happened, but it happened. Hearing the music playing in the background, my heart pulling me back and the fact that you were saving the lady that I had been watching all these years;  I had to turn around and see what was going on! Little did I know what God had in store for me!

Transfixed to the spot I was. Because my eyes couldn't believe what I was looking at! I was in total disbelief!! In just half a second, I knew you, my heart recognized you, and I had no escape. I knew at that instant that you belonged to me. Yet I also knew that you don't! I can give you only one guarantee. That I will always love you no matter what!! So you better get used to that fact. As for me, my last breath belongs to you. Just for the reason that it's you who gave it to me. So how can I; a simple ordinary fan, take it away from you? I will be ungrateful to you & to God for the favor you have done to me till to date!

14th may, my world changed, I can't believe myself that it did! But you knew & it's you who did change my life forever after! I couldn't believe it, but you did it, how? You and your God know, but I, as a fan can tell the little I know and believe. Because for me, you are my life Siddhart Shukla!!  And my last breath will be yours. This breath, you gave it to me that same day! It's my duty to return it to you if it is my last one! I can never cheat out on my God, because to me, you are one of them!!!

How can I ever forget that day? It's as if it was just this morning. Yes my dear Siddhart, you walked into the lives of millions, me included. You captured my attention in less than seconds. You stole my heart then and I will add that, you conquered millions of hearts on that very day!  

Your entry in the show was outstanding and breathe taking. That day after your bravo act of saving our lady. The CM announced Mr. Shiv Raj Shaker the new CS. This is the moment you swooped me from my feet. Because I saw at this very moment, a man full of confidence, determination, power, etc... But most of all, I was looking at a very handsome man, with strides that called for respect and attention. One cannot resist looking back if they met you. Yes, CS Shiv Raj walked down that ails but for me, it was you Siddhart Shukla who carried him. That's why I will say; yes Shiv is there in the background due to the story. But you are the real person who gave him life and made us believe we are watching him! To me those footsteps were yours and I have never met Shiv, him being a fictional character. So it is the man that I saw who compelled me to stay fixed on the screen and see more of him.

Watching you day by day I came to love everything about you. I realized then that God took his time in making you. In fact I think that he made you in his own look alike. Because that's the way you look, Godlike. I won't speculate on your physical features; because everyone can see that for themselves. All I will say is that, you inspire strength, protection, with a mixture of kindness & gentleness. Your strides are so graceful and call for respect. Yes; one look at you and one will always remember you.

And I think; that even God himself felt ashamed for creating such a person. To cover up one of his great creation, he made a fault on him. And that is the small twitch on the right side of your mouth. He thought that he has set everything right! But in the end he realized again that this twitch, turned out to be the most wonderful perfect default, he has ever created. He gave in, as he realized then that you are special and that he sent you to us as a blessing. To make him honor, Siddhart Shukla, you do it with grace and style. This way, you make proud your maker!!! And am sure he is happy and proud of his own creation.

When I say that I do believe God himself held his head in his hands with defeat. It is that he himself realized that he has just created one of his perfect imperfections on earth. Because it turned out to be the most perfect, bewitching, beautiful and warm smile one can ever come across on I will be realistic, I think on earth.

Your smile doesn't cost a dim, but when you smile it lightens up millions of hearts and brings brightness in the lives of many who cherish you! When you smile, you turn on all the lights around you. When you smile, you become magical; when you smile, time stops. The one who has seen that smile once, only lives just to see it. That smile of yours is, sparkling, soothing, reassuring, comforting and full of magic. It is one of the assets that God gave you. You spread happiness everywhere you go. So please keep smiling because you help many believe in life. On this, I will say that your smile is priceless.

Yes I was bewitched; mesmerized and got hooked by that smile. Even today, when I see it, it kills me. How can one be that dashing and touching like you? Well Mr. Siddhart Shukla, you are a very special person. I say this; for the fact that God did not only give you his look alike looks. He also made you a very great person. You are a man of people. Accessible, you speak from your heart.

When it comes to your eyes! They are the mirror of you heart. They show how pure you are. A special person like you, God had thought of everything. Your eyes speak for themselves. They assemble all the things that I have already mentioned in this writing. They are exactly like your smile; kind, perfect, bewitching, sparkling, mesmerizing, killing, soothing, reassuring, comforting, I have more than these to describe your eyes but let me stop there, as it might end up taking the whole writing to praise your eyes and smile. 

I have watched many of your interviews and that's why I came up with the fact that though you portray Shiv, he is not far different from you. One has to be or feel the character's emotions to be able to represent them the way you do. What I love even more about you, is that you are true to yourself. And that is not given to everybody. We tend to pretend, but I came to see that not you on the contrary, you show who you are. I love you for that too.   

I am just a simple Fan who had a crash on her favorite actor!! I will not hide it as I have never done so. But I will speak on behalf of many fans of yours. Yes, Siddhart Shukla, you came into our lives, at the time when most of us were planning to leave BV. Were confused about the way the story was going. So many were disappointed with it. And here you came as an angel in deed.

Being a good person, with you, you brought along hope. When we had given up, you came and showed us that everything is gona be fine. You reassured us about being there for us. And we believed you. You kept your word till today.

With you around, there is that aura of peace. One feels at peace and safe in your presence. And on this I will say for myself. When I see you on screen, I feel at peace. I know that nothing can go wrong. I know that you will pull off the situation brilliantly. After a period of confusion, having you on the screen gave me the feeling that I had reached my destination. I didn't have to leave BV. Because I knew you were there.

When it comes to kindness, you have become the meaning of this word for many. Your kindness has no limits. Another thing God forgot was to limit your greatness. Having the most pure heart that's rare on earth, you care without limit, you love unconditionally. I saw your mischievousness; but man you do it with a good sense of humor. This comes from the heart too.   

Faith is something having you around, one can easily have in you. And about this, I have said it more than once in some writings that I have full faith in you. One can only have faith in you as with your big heart and your kindness, that's all that one can do. You have proved that to us, with your talent.

You have not only managed to portray Shiv. You also gave us memories. Memories, we will cherish forever. These will remain our golden moments with you on and off the show. Dear Siddhart, your talent has spell bounded millions of us. Your way of acting is outstanding. You turned out to be our Greek God. The iconic actor of the small screen. But am dead sure you can do the same on the big screen and I wish to see you one day on that one too. You became the King of expressions. One can only love you and your work. God thought of everything where you are concerned. He even gave you the voice of command. Yet the way you use it, it makes many melt to hearing it. You know how to use it in each act and situation. I really cannot praise your name enough. But many already know your value and what you are worthy. For me, there never has or will ever be again another you, uniquely fashioned for such a time, or such a life as this. This uniqueness is also one of your best assets.

Edited by OliveWellington - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail

z2eEG.gif

Shiv Raj Shekhar: The Romantic Hero

An Ode to a Kingly Prince .

When Shiv was born and being grown in the realms of pen and paper

he became restless and jumped out of the script and showed he is not a napper!

He bolted with Sid on a white stallion galloping across all ravines

but landed on a lovely maiden's turf and was entwined in flowering vines !

gmjH6.gif

Then began a golden saga...and a million hearts went gaga!

From Kashmir to Kanya Kumari all the girls,

Swooning and crooning and beaming and dreaming

Vent out shrills and went in swirls and twirls!

And the flaming ecstasy went on an international roaming!

With band, baaza, baarat, they gave him a princely welcome,

Soon he scaled new heights and is about to conquer a new kingdom!

You may say bravo Shiv,  I will say good bid Sid!

You may say well bred Sid, I will say long live Shiv!

MXKoZ.gif

Preamble

On May 14 th 2012, in the 1000th episode, Shiv (a. k. a. Sid) entered into the BV serial and the viewers' hearts  like a Classic Romantic Hero !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away !   That is what happened on that fateful day!! Shiv walked in with a radiant face with an assertive look and  a well chiseled masculine body with an authoritative body language that marked his  aristocratic presence ! The aura of love that surrounded him spread like a cool breeze carrying the fragrance in a  floral garden. He has an ability to convert the radiant glow of love into a tender life -giving panacea with a longing smile, which always fills  the viewers' hearts with incandescence and make them love him for rest of their lives! For both spectators and artists there is a need for variation to remain interested. In order to satisfy his viewers he found ways to excel himself  by  dwelling into deeper sentiments of the character of SRS to bring out the finest to darkest emotions of that character, to the extent that the viewers started adoring and idolizing  him!

Siddahrth Shukla is an intense actor and a master of expressions, who can carry any challenging role with elan !  He has given his heart and soul and lived in the character of  Shiv Raj Shekhar that he portrayed! Sid has an excellent skill in non-verbal...wordless communication ...his body language...facial expressions ...gestures...eye contact, posture, the tone and modulation of his voice following good pitch and pause system, everything in adequate measure ...a hall mark of a great actor ! 

We must appreciate, Sid is doing a fantastic job with his ability to express complex emotional feelings in such a great manner ! It is a pleasure to watch whenever he is on screen, portraying all the shades of      a romantic lover, a husband, a loving son, a hurt brother, a devastated man in search of his identity,        a relieved but  anguished son and  a  frustrated father, successfully! He depicted the real pain of a son and then as a father in a superb way!  At times his expression of passionate feelings look like non verbal quotations !  When he falls in love with Anandi, the way they communicate their love for each other, without touching ..not  even with finger tips, but just with gaze, is a classic lesson in romance!

Every successful actor has to have two skills. One is a certain amount of acting talent, which usually comes from a combination of natural ability and constant training. The second skill, and perhaps the most important  is, knowing how to  emote in a specific situation in a particular  manner ! Sid excels in both of them !  So far, in the BV story, Siddharth shukla got the best opportunity to showcase his talent in the formative stages of his character as Shivraj Sekhar and instantly established himself in the minds of audience of all age groups of men and women, especially with young girls!  While doing so, he reassured his admirers that, whenever required of him, he can put in stellar performances, of which we got a glimpse, while dealing with his son's kidnapping, recently.

WEnH.png

The Paragon  

The sturdy SUV was visible from a long distance in which a prince is coming like a mighty king !

In the prelude, Anandi, the award winning Sarpanch of Jaitsar  was in great danger ...as a messaiah, Shiv Raj Shekhar  directly entered in to the scene ...in to our  hearts  as well, like a real fairy tale hero !         He watched from a distance, a village belle in peril ! ... with calculated risk and chivalry, like a Royal warrior-----involving gallantry ,  training and commitment to do service to others ...an ideal situation for an extraordinary person, who possesses honour, courage and courtesy, to exhibit his valour ---- saved her and left an everlasting impression on her mind.   His entry itself infused new life and hope for Anandi and a promise of brighter things to come for the viewers!

When he succeeds in bringing the horse to a halt in the rescue bid, Anandi  was curious  to know what he said  to calm down the horse ...he says I said in horse's ears that  It is not  so easy to run off with the sarpanch of Jaitsar! With that dialogue he has given an inkling of the upcoming romantic story to us...the spark in the eyes of his maiden couldn't be missed!  He inquisitively observed her, interacted with her    in his official endeavours; captivated   by her inner strength , fascinated by her decisive and assertive nature ,he started loving her, which has given him a distinctive quality and a special aura to his persona !

True leaders have the task of finding the spark both in themselves and in others too! ...Shiv was to show this emphatically in the later episodes !

With Shiv's entry, the story line has taken a new turn and along with, created an idyllic tavern that brought in a new class of committed audience, intoxicated with appreciation, young girls and women from near and far, to admire  his chivalrous and protective nature , to adore his noble deeds.. who started to pay divine honour to him ...to value his thoughtful discourses...and are mesmerised by his majestic presence !

Shiv is good looking, idealistic and a great human being to the core ! He struck the right chord of love in Anandi's heart ! The arrogance, the masculinity and romance was well showcased by his energetic natural acting talent! The display of traits like...goodness , tenderness, tiffs, verbal volleys with Anandi, which are a part of his personality, was a complete delight to watch on screen !

He  tried to understand the intricacies of Anandi's  life and  her  struggle to withstand the consistent turmoil  and observed her  from a distance and time and again offered himself to help, save and guide ---but always projected himself as a student of her teachings and ideology, just like a love  smitten conquering  hero !

A paragon of masculinity , his iconographic attributes are  his extraordinary strength, courage, ingenuity, virtue, which are some of his characteristic traits.  Shiv used his wit on several occasions when his strength did not suffice. By questioning and conquering meaningless archaic traditions  he can be said to have made the world safer for mankind !  Shiv was an extremely passionate and emotional individual, capable of doing both great social service for his people, as well as exhibit matters of his heart as tender feelings by sending  bouquets of flowers to his stubborn maiden Anandi !  A tall virile man , with rugged good looks , there is something festive in his presence, his voice is always calm and  authoritative, his body language is always assertive , commanding and self-confident, compelling to be respected and obeyed !

Charisma is his greatest asset ...this changed even the pensive mood of Anandi and she also  started watching him with inquisitiveness and she could not hide her appreciation that manifested as  teasing smiles on her face !  Viewers were instantaneously mesmerized by their  on-screen and off- screen dazzling chemistry! Rich imagery is associated with Shiv and Anandi's love story and it gets portrayed at many different levels of intensities from time to time.

The sweet anticipation of their union as a mark of consummation of their marriage...triggered interest and passion in the minds of viewers and dreamers alike and in every house the TV sets were intently watched with their much anticipated SR !

The most beautiful part of the entire period of Shiv Raj Shekhar wooing the pensive and introspective Anandi, is his musings with his smiling eyes...and their mutual musical expressions with their looks / glances ... Shiv's every smile while watching and talking with her made so many young hearts to skip some  beats many a time ! His innocence is camouflaged by his alluring smile and his naivety in the field of love becomes obvious on many occasions, as he fumbles for words and in his actions, while trying to confess his love for Anandi...or in his longing for her and his attempts to be with her and to woo her, resulting in many blushes which make him  go crimson  in his face ! He became famous for his infectious smile with well exhibited sparkling teeth and then on, young girls started calling his smile, a bunny smile! Shiv's smile occupies a wide range in the scale of happiness: from a simple light hearted smile to a riotous laughter, encompassing everything in between. Teasing and laughing with Anandi , being amused and carefree or simply feeling frivolous and naughty  in her company...whenever he was cheerful, he used to give the impression  that all is well in this world , there is joy all around and good cheer everywhere!

His fury and tempestuousness are scary to his victims, as was visible ...when he challenged the violent and drunk Jaggiya in the middle of the road to save the poor veg vendor, while saving the innocent child bride  he even challenged the local hard core goons and his punches to that arrogant marriage party head  for performing child marriage, for harming Dadisa and for pushing Anandi outside; the display 0f outrage over their audacious behaviour and disobedience, the fury caused by an offence , the rage evoked by disrespect shown to Anandi, anger over the injustice being perpetuated to the small child... probably the viewers have seen his ferocious best in that scene !

His compassion for Anandi when she lost her mother was unequivocal and he offered full support to her, became a pall bearer  and tried his best to console her and to bring her back to normal condition. He stood beside her like a pillar of strength while fighting with the evils of the society.  

While emoting the subtle and painful anxiety of Shiv, caused by presentiment  of evil and a feeling of helplessness  evoked by mighty  and cruel claim of Jaggiya that Anandi still loved him,  in a bid to get back Anandi at any cost, the sorrow  and deprivation felt by him in that situation and facing a certain death of his strong and classic 'first' love, the actor, Siddharth Shukla showed his mettle as an actor!  

In that situation while facing earth-shaking and heart-wrenching  pain and grief  which can  set any  one on a path of self-destruction, Sid as Shiv excelled by dwelling deep into his talent pool and bringing an array of expressions on to his face to display all those feelings of being overwhelmed and helpless. Dread, faint-heartedness, agitation, discomposure, panic and timidity are the shades of emotions that overtook him at that moment -- an ironic juxtaposition with the conventional view of  a hero of glory !  The utmost sorrow caused by the prospect of losing Anandi forever, the anguish evoked by moving away from his love, the feeling... as if his own soul left him, leaving him as a life-less man at that moment, are all there to watch!

Later Shiv realised how he misunderstood his lover's cool and calm disposition and admitted his mistake  and then rushed  to search Anandi like a true passionate, romantic  hero...and later obeyed her teasing orders like a Classic lover ! In this entire high drama ...Shiv withstood the challenges of a projected betrayal to transform from a benefactor to become a worthy romantic lover with his characteristic trait of frequent introspection! He was less vocal and conveyed his intense feelings with his facial expressions and with a smile or with his unique caring nature.    

Whenever he was nearer to Anandi, Shiv was awe-struck and felt as if he came across a divine power ...a beauty that is remarkable and never seen and imagined before! Shiv's expressions while realising the inner and physical beauty of his love ...his emotions and feelings, the astonishment caused by seeing divinity,  a magical beauty, are a treat to watch. Shiv's appreciation of the idea of love' as a marvel that goes beyond the routine and the mundane, is communicated in a captivating and refreshing manner! Shiv stands tall among all the contemporary TV serial heroes as the greatest romantic hero!

Even though Dadisa drew a line and ordered Anandi & Shiv, after Diwali, not to meet before marriage, driven by his yearning to meet Anandi, he steals some moments with her just like any one eager to taste romance...but later in the temple, reminded and reprimanded by Dadisa, he promises not to meet  her till marriage...like any youth in love, respecting the sentiments of elders. True to his word , when Anandi comes to his bungalow for selecting jewellery for their marriage .. Shiv stands behind the curtains..  just like a full moon covered by temporary clouds, and talks with her, even though his heart was longing to see her face and to meet her and have a private moment !

Inspite of being a DC and belonging to an aristocratic family , Shiv  respected  and gave due regard to Anandi's and CM s' sentiments, and agreed for a  Samuhik Vivah [ Group Marriage ] along with all other village couples and thus demonstrated that he is nearer to common people at heart too!

Shiv had shown his subtle feelings reflecting self control and inner conflict commendably, while dealing with the self conscious and hesitant bride Anandi, after their marriage. His patience and the level of understanding he had shown is well appreciated by all, especially by every female viewer !  His complete dedication to her and giving her due respect and dignity and  keeping her on a high pedestal, shows how Shiv's character is unshackled, forward thinking and liberated! He has been a thorough gentleman, a  passionate lover, a persistent admirer , an ideal husband and a lovable companion to Anandi! At times his passionate feelings looked like non verbal quotations.

The family man

He is a thorough family man.  He values the family bonding most. First he convinced his family regarding Anandi's past and made them realise her worth! Sanchi's disapproval was not taken seriously by him and here he was a little bit assertive. He followed all the traditions and celebrations for the sake of happiness of his family!

When the events posed questions and raised suspense regarding his real mother and  when he was in a pensive mood, he expressed his heart felt feelings only to Anandi! In that entire episode he has shown his pain and suffering with subtle expressions extremely well! This track is rather a tough one as the character goes through a lot of emotions like shock, exasperation, annoyance, and indignation.!  Sid deserves a  big applause and appreciation for bringing out the emotions of shiv so  brilliantly !  After realising his lineage Shiv's balancing act with both his mothers shows his wisdom and maturity... by embracing Ira first and then acknowledging Chotima later, he has shown great understanding of a mother's pain and its intensity!

In Sanchi's suicide episode he has shown darker shades of his character, for a small time though...     with clouded intelligence, he believed  the words of his sister and shouted at his wife and went on to support his family in that hour of crisis as any brother probably would have done! ...demonstrating that after all he is a human being and that...to err is human!  But Shiv showed his logical thinking while revealing the truth of his sister and he supported the law and stood there when Jaggiya was being released from the prison and asked  the entire Singh Parivar for their  forgiveness. Later just like a truthful person, he admitted his misapprehension before Anandi and asked for her remission in a romantic way! What a love smitten husband he has been !

A dutiful D.C.

As a high profile collector he first entered the scene with great valour and in a chivalrous and gallant way ..to protect the Sarpanch of his district ! Shiv Jumped into action even before taking the charge as a DC, showing the level of commitment he has for his job !  

He took very short time to adjust and assess the problems and needs of his district  and to understand the geographic structure of his area, so as to define design plans for the development and  well being of the district for which he is the highest authority! He worked hard  to safeguard the interests of the people of Jaitser by taking up many welfare programs ...  first an irrigation project , then to provide a primary school , to encourage the girls' education , to eliminate the  biggest social evil.. child marriage and to nullify the negative and corrupt impact of the local MP and other political bigwigs ! His progressive thinking, tactical dealing with the villagers to win  them over in the  impossible situations while implementing the irrigation project in order to lessen the burden of the farmers and to provide  the drinking water to the households, showcase Shiv's leadership qualities ! When a disease engulfed the area ...he extended help in every possible way to prevent its spread and to bring back normalcy in the affected area and people ! His commitment towards his official duty is such that once he even shouted at  Anandi for putting off his mobile ...so that he could get a few moments of rest. Of course, to rectify and compensate for that, like an adorable husband he took his wife to Kashmir on a honeymoon !

After shifting to Udaipur Shiv supported Anandi's initiatives and tried to educate and bring the awareness in women ...to save themselves from the criminal attitudes of men with malicious intentions ! He adopted Amol to please his wife and to keep her happy. He fought fiercely when his son Amol was kidnapped.  He depicted the real pain of a father in an excellent manner! The anger and helplessness at his inability to trace Amol, which was eating up SRS, came out at the right time with right intensity... The scene reprimanding the police force required energy and anger with right amount of fear and despair ...it was all there in his venting out emotional frustrations in a violent and fearful manner ! What a power packed performance it was ! While saving Amol from the beggar Mafia he saved the other orphans also and provided a safe shelter for them.

1xeu.gif

A Multi-faceted hero

The surest way to work up a crusade in favour of some good cause is, in a way to promise viewers, they will have a chance of witnessing extraordinary action scenes ! He promised this with his entry itself !

In the real sense Siddarth Shukla is well personified as Shiv Raj Shekhar who walked, talked and lived like a true romantic hero and continues to do so!                           

Let us try to assess the character of Shiv to examine to which class of heroes he belongs:

The Medieval hero... A man has to be seen as having a good moral character including chastity and obedience...Shiv never looked at any other woman after his meeting with his lovely lady ! Though Ashima was showing interest in him ...he never responded !

The Romantic Hero of Byron and Goethe ...A hero who is proud, moody, ruthless yet capable of strong affection...   Shiv has some of these traits and was very individualistic who defined his own social rules! He was very assertive and always a decision maker ...never a follower!

The Aristotelian type hero... A tragic hero with a noble stature..his downfall is his own fault but for a greater cause! The most distinctive feature of the Aristotelian hero is his misinterpretation of a situation... a character flaw or flaw in judgment...  Here Shiv  is not an ordinary man, but a man with outstanding qualities and greatness about him !..Shiv firmly believed Jaggiya s words that Anandi continued to love him and took a unilateral decision to leave Anandi  to the anti-hero, in the process almost destroyed himself for the sake of Anandi's happiness! Later he came to know about the facts and rectified his mistakes in a heroic but humble manner!  So, he tended to be a tragic hero but not quite!

An Epic hero ... A Dheerodatta Nayak of Indian mythology.. a brave and noble character admired for great achievements or a leader who  effected grand events for the welfare of the society .. Shiv's character as discussed, is gracious and righteous dotted with bravery and his career was filled with achievements and great events !

The Modern Hero...One who tries to create a pool of light in a world of dark shadows - to wage a war with the internal and external struggles and against evil practices and corruption in the society ...Shiv is just that and more!                                                                                                         Shiv is  a "good" person where integrity, honour, honesty, intelligence, wisdom, action, morality and love  work in harmony to balance the person on the path of higher learning.  He has imbibed all the traits of classic heroes with an extra dash of romance and concern for the society, to fit into the mould of an ideal modern' romantic hero!                                                                                                       

It is sheer hypnotic to watch people getting euphoric with the grace and energy of this modern day hero! It has to be believed that what we saw of him so far is only a tip of the iceberg and a glacier of talent is hidden beneath his calm exterior, which would ensure a continuous flow of superlative performances !

*************************************************************

Illumination thumbnail

--

--

--
Shiv Raj Shekhar---- Owners pride but not neighbours envy.

Shiv Raj Shekhar as the first name suggests, the God of Gods, Destroyer of evil , passionate lover, Charismatic personality and a tough task master . All powerful yet incourrptible endowed with quick wit and an equally quick and fearsome temper.
SRS the existence of this character is possible only in the realms of human imagination . A man who became godly due to his own karma, squandered away our hearts and established himself as a permanent and very special resident. The journey of this extraordinary Hero so far has been a triology of romance, pain and  identity crisis, and  was on the brink of loosing his beloved in the hands of her first husband. By the dint of his intelligence and sharp investigative mind he was able to rescue her, thereafter tying the nuptial knot and  turning  one forever.
SRS a rational,  reasonable god fearing truthful persona never gave anyone the opportunity to question his integrity. A corrupt politician tried to malign him but failed miserably because of Shiv's  prudence and the villagers' unflinching faith in  him. The attempt   proved to be a disaster for that malicious Politician and he perforce had to bow before Shiv's effervescent stature.
Blessed with irresistible charm and  accompanied with the sincerity towards himself, Shiv built up a great muscular body.He was an envy for his counterparts and  at the same time   had adrenaline gushing in girls if ever they caught a sight of him. Shiv a man of character had vowed of a single woman in his life, hence never saw a woman with lustful intentions. His childhood friend Ashima a good looking trendy girl loved him dearly and wanted to settle with him . However, for Shiv it was  just an one sided affair and , he never looked upon her as more than a friend. Ashima was deeply hurt after knowing his love for Anandi . She was  our Hero's friend hence  obviously must have absorbed some of his qualities, bid adieu to him with tearful eyes without any  complaints  wishing him a blissful married life.
Anandi  was reluctant to surrender herself after marriage as she was yet to forget her first love and overcome the unsuccessful marriage. Shiv never forced her and gave her enough space and time to accept the relationship whole heartedly . He maintained the distance recognising  her reservations and  allowed her to settle comfortably.He also  tried to convince her time and again that he had no issues whatsoever and so she should not succumb to family pressure and enter into conjugal relationship only when she has overcome her past and is ready to embrace the future. But how long Anandi could remain aloof and recluse herself from such an endearing soul. Finally her heart fell for him and they  merged into  a single soul residing in two body.
Shiv  proved  an ideal son, brother, grandson and a loving son in law  and always  cared for the feeling of his near and dear ones. Without having least of expectations, he continued to fulfill his duties towards his family and profession. His sibling Sanchi underwent serious traumatic incident , he stood by her like a pillar, left no stone unturned in providing her rightful justice. Shiv's goodwill and wisdom finally made her triumphant and she  also settled in life  getting married to a caring person.
SRS has stood with his family in their thick and thin. His broad understanding envisioned with wisdom and trust in his relationship has helped him to build up a solid relationship with his wife. A relationship which cannot be withered or dithered no matter how turbulent or testy the water may be, AnSh are bound to row out safely to the shore.
Our salutations and good wishes to the the most enigmatic and benign character of Balika Vadhu. Friends, this is all why we look up to this character with reverence and veneration.

Nu6Gg.gif

Shiv ---- The Real Man.

Shiv's intense pain and heart shattering moments just a few weeks before his marriage. Jagdish wicked manoeuvers to retrieve Anandi by hook or by crook, after realising his mistakes and Anandi's value had made him stoop to the lowest level of insanity. Jagdish entry into BH is known to all of us. However this cannot be denied that he came as a saviour to Nandu by  giving him the much needed medical treatment, administering medicines and personally monitoring him day and night. His intentions turned malicious when he found that he could win over Dadisa, as he felt her pulse still  reverberating for  her ladessar. Jagdish got contaminated with the virus,  turned unconscious while he was to take a leave from the BH forever. His father and uncle held him in their arms and shifted him to the bedroom.He was  provided utmost  attention  and was on the verge of recovery. Suddenly the thought cropped up  in his mind that if he could  pretense  his sickness for some more time , the family members out of their affection would allow him to stay back. This would also give him the opportunity to win over their lost trust in him and  in this  way  he can also  secure Anandi as his wife.

Bhairav singh was skeptical of Jagdish right from the very beginning, he wanted to shift him to the hospital but had to bow down  before Dadisa's diktat that Jagdish should be permitted to stay until he recovers. 

Meanwhile Jagdish was ready with his full proof plan.  Though  he recovered from illness, started  pretending to be suffering  from selective amnesia. The doctor who examined  him also fell prey to his pretensions and  strictly warned the family to fulfill his wishes and tend him in his sickness.  The doctor advised family members to desist from reminding  him of his past as this would have adverse effect on his brain and the medical science won't be able to cure him. Jagdish expressed in a feeble voice that Anandi was his wife and( he does not remember his  divorce or subsequent  marriage with Gauri). He wanted Anandi to take care of him since she was his wife and it was her bounden duty to serve her husband. Bhairav singh was not  inclined  to  Anandi offering her seva to Jagdish since she was already engaged to Shiv. Anandi acknowledging Dadisa's affection for her grandson agreed to enact as his wife on humanitarian ground. As a Sarpanch of Jaitser she also felt herself  morally bound to help the needy.

Shiv immediately understood Anandis's intentions hence he did not object. He gave her all support, consoled her, stood by her side like a rock, unmoved and totally relying on his self belief that whatever help Anandi was extending to Jagdish was out of humanitarian concerns and nothing beyond that. He became the reason of her smile whenever he found her sulking due to Jagdish's unreasonable demands and possessiveness for her.

With an unprecedented turn of events Shiv came to know about Jagdish's pretensions. He maintained his calm and  did an admirable job of controlling his fury. Shiv was  waiting for an opportune time to reveal the secret of Jagdish before the family. In between Jagdish was applying all means to demean Shiv in the eyes of the family members. Shiv kept his vengeance in check . He made brave attempts to appear under control though extremely perturbed inwardly. His heart raged in want of divulging the foul practices of Jagdish but realising Dadisa's attachment and affection he had to wait for the right moment. Shiv engrossed himself in work to get over the untoward happenings. He fought hard to rein in his tears and retain his composure. 

Later on we all know how Jagdish tried to convince Dadisa to help him get back Anandi. Shiv the pious soul believed true love meant sacrificing for beloved's wishes and her happiness. Somehow Jagdish succeeded to convince him that Anandi still loved him by giving proofs of the letters she wrote in his name and how dearly she had preserved the gifts of Jagdish.

Shiv's intense true love combined with his patience helped him to secure Anandi. Shivraj  being a man of few words had warned Jagdish not to take him for granted and treat his silence as his weakness. He burned inwardly,cried for relief but restrained himself. No assertion of reason could have permeated Shiv's mind as he strongly detested lie, yet he maintained silence keeping in mind the relationship between Jagdish and his family.

Shiv Raj Shekhar you deserve our obeisance for your wisdom and good conducts. Many compliments  for completing two years in BV.

Illumination thumbnail

Message from the Fans

here is some write from reshmi aka Russhme22

Best SRS moment:
Well, there are many such moments where I could not stop appreciating Shiv.  Its indeed difficult choice. But if I have to choose one, I will go for a scene from an episode sometime near 27-28th Feb 13- The scene where Ira questions Shiv about his and Anandi's relation as husband-wife and Shiv defends Anandi. Shiv entirely stole that scene with his understanding and maturity. His firm answers to his mother showed it very clearly that he was not doing it just to make Anandi happy, but he himself was convinced that he needs to give that time to her. There may exist few men who can do this for their wife's sake, but its not easy to defend her for it especially in front of your family!! In that scene, the way he protected his wife's dignity made me fall more for Shivraj Shekhar ❤️
Another one which I can't resist to mention.. During Amnesia drama, J purposely asks for Anandi's hand to help himself get out from the bed. Helpless Anandi is about to advance her hand.. And suddenly Shiv holds J's hand. The way Shiv came in between to protect Anandi, that moment totally belonged to Shiv.

Best SRS dialogue:
Again too many to narrate. The one I remember during his love realization in Jaipur.. "Muze apki har cheej se pyar hai. Aapki acchai se.." Dont remember everything 
His dialogues to J during Amnesia phase when he offered J to drop home, and they were alone in the car were also good.

Why do I love SRS:
Because he is the most ideal man, lover and husband ever on Indian Television!! I just love this character. He is a man of principles, he is very straight forward and clear-hearted. He is firm believer of his thoughts, and he sincerely follows them. Respect for women, sense of responsibilities towards society, are few more qualities of him which add to his persona. 

Not to forget, he is high profile, good looking, charming and romantic ☺️ Within just few days of his entry, he made me fall for him 😳

nandita_bVian

Here is the write up on SRS...

ShivRaj Shekher...

On 14th may ,2012,A man stepped  into the life of our beloved Balika Vadhu Anandi  as well as in our life,he is none other than ShivRaj Shekher.He is a highly educated person,his education is not his costume just to wear  And  do show off for this.His education is his strength which help to build up his mental status  stronger than the average people.

He is a self made, confident, patient, and honest and yes extremely dominating Social servant, only dedicated to his society, his state and his nation.

He is a complete family oriented person. A respectful son who always gives respect and takes care of his parents and grand parents. He is the pride of them. He is an adorable brother of his two younger sister and cousin. He is the idol for both of them.

He is a extremely loving and caring lover as well as husband. It  was only his patient and charm which dragged Anandi from her painful past and transformed her again to a  joyful and caring Anandi and left no chance to make  her  fall in love with him crazily. As a husband he is very much supportive to Anandi.they share a perfect  Husband- wife bond  who are truly inseparable from each other.

He is an extremely dutiful Son in laws for his in- laws. Whenever His in-laws need him he is always there to support them and to taking care of them.

And last but not the least he is a caring father to his son Amol.He can do anything to make Amol  happy.

Overall  the Dstrict Collector of Udaipur Mr .Shivraj Shekhers is an epitome of a complete man.A perfect civilized person. An ideal man for whom every woman dreamt for.

Thanks to the Balika Vadhu  makers and  Balika Vadhu  writers and directors  for making this perfect character and off course to the actor Siddarth Shukla for making this character alive to us.

Here is the collage of my  most favorite SRS  moments in the last two years...  

here is some siggies from Neha Jain aka -Neha-

the creations and write up on SRS from priya aka pandeypriya03
->Best SRS moment/ Scene as per me in the last two years.

well during shiv's past reveal time i love that track n sid awsomely acted it
nxt one duing amol kidnap track 
when he got angry after trying so hard but not be ble to find him
his anger as father's were fab

here is the siggy on best SRS moments/ Scenes...

->Best SRS dialogue as per me in the last two years.

SRS romantic dialogue so i cant even choose
but in amol track in anger said "Do hell with your koshish " ek number it is

->Why do me  love SRS/ Your over view on the character SRS.

love for SRS can not  describe in word
but he is perfect example for perfect son,hubby,father,SIL 
n the character played by sid being life in character perfectly

the write up from Aditi Aka Blusing for the 14th may thread...

1. Best SRS moment/ Scene as per u in the last two years.

Well  obviously itd hid heroic entry...but since its been two years he enters in Baliak Vadhu. Many things change plus Shiv being Eligible Batchelor to Perfect husband and now caring father.

Well During Urmi Devi drama Shiv stood firm behind A like piller. In fact he gave warning to his mother sister with firm voice going agaisnt Anandi. It may look harsh being son but its needed way his mother sister trashing Anandi he needs to voice about it. Loved it.

Second one When Anandi goes to Mumbai Shiv taking care of Amol. Beautiful Father Son bond. Amol who had habit Anandi is around feeling sad in her absence but shiv played perfect father. Shiv makes him undertsand his mother doing something good all shd appriate her work . Wow Shiv being so respectful towards women made his son too.

2. Best SRS dialogue as per you in the last two years.

Many dialogues given to Shiv in this two years. With Heth Singh with Dadisa with his won family with Anandi. I love it when Amol being handover tothem during their First Wedding Anniversary. All Guest were in puzzle shocked surprise seeing Shiv Anandi adopting child. Shiv look around declear he and his wife adopting child.

Main yeh ishsaan khud pe kar rahe haunn Amol  ko godh leke. Amol Anandi ke liye unki kokse janmi hue aulaad mere mera apana khoon.

With his firm declaration shown what man he is!!

Second one When Anandi narrates childhood incident about her being hit by bullet. Shiv visiblly shocked but compose himself. Shiv ask Anandi to take care does not take any risk because he can nt live without her. Shiv loves Anandi like anything in world. His inner feelings for her is so pure.

3.Why do you  love SRS/ Your over view on the character SRS.

Well Shivraj Shekhar man with principal man who respects women and loved his family. Perfect Man son brother father and Husband. Perfection is second name of Shiv. 

Hemangi5

--

SRS persuading sulking Anandi .She was rattled because of  Jagya's unexpected  presence .

2.Favourite dialouge :=

SRS is a wise just honest and highly efficient govt official. His every sentence was well measured and thought of before uttering . My favourite dialogue is "  future mein bhi  main apni power and position ka isstemal social work ke liye aise hi karte rahunga ...chahe woh jetsar ki sarpanch ko pasand aye ya nahi ..." 

3.Why do i love SRS most:=

Shiv Raj Shekhar known for his sagacity, gave up his plum post and joined the IAS   to fulfill his urge to serve the fellow country men .  Now a days when there is a massive brain drain as professionals are aspiring for greener turf elsewhere SRS heeded to the call of his mother country.We all comprehend to this view that an honest and dedicated bureaucrat can do a lot of good to the society . SRS though a fictitious character is the most suitable example who never compromised with his principles to devote his power and position for the general good of the people living in his jurisdiction.

His  focussed  and diligent  nature was evident when  Anandi  was agitated  as she felt that he (mis)used his position to help her receive the grant from Govt. He knew well the  ways  he could utilise his position to maximise the rights and duties entrusted upon him by the law of the land. He felt socially obliged to emancipate girls of his district. He extended his all round cooperation to Anandi in her effort to get special grant for  securing proper classrooms and  basic amenities for her school.

A bureaucrat is the true face of govt and the people and SRS reflects brighter side of the administrative machinery.

here is the creations from Pari aka Magicalpari.

1. Best SRS moment/ Scene as per u in the last two years:

There are so many, like

Shiv entry scene 

Anandi confession scene 😳

Holi scene 😉

AnSh honeymoon ☺️

Itwari Bazar fight 😊

Fake chest pain 

Maafi maango 

Amol kidnapping

2. Best SRS dialogue as per you in the last two years:

Kuch sunai nahi diya...(confession scene)

WTH... (Amol kidnapping)

3.Why do you  love SRS/ Your over view on the character SRS:

Will update in some time 😊

4. A special contribution in the form of SIggy/AVI/VM/OS/Special write up on SRS

Mina.DB

--Small write up about Shivraj Shekhar:

Shivraj Shekhar is a District Collector, IAS officer and husband of Anandi in Balika Vadhu serial.  We love ❤️him very much and there are many reasons for it. First of all,  he is  very honest, kind hearted man, good looking, tall,  hard working, ideal, perfect, brave❤️⭐️person. He always hates cheaters & dishonest person. If necessary, he used to fight against injustice too as example in Joty's marriage tract, He fought with Gundoos  to give her justice and ultimately he has succeed there . Besides, It was very appreciable👏👍🏼, while our collector Saheb took initiatives👏 against heth Singh  to stop  corruption in his own Office.   He always used to help needy and poor people whenever necessary. He never feel proud to himself though he is brilliant IAS officer. Shivraj Shekhar's attitude is so positive😊 as example, while he posted in Jaitshar district as 1stDistrict Collector,   he always wanted to develop  Jatshar District by doing new development work👏 of different schemes - railway project, development of Schools, establishment of Colleges etc. Now in Udaipur also he is doing his duty very smoothly and properly with dedicated efforts👏.    He is real perfect officer. After being transferred to Udaipur also, he used to help Jaitshar people to give them justice as well as to solve their problem. What a kind hearted man😳 he is! Shiv is also a  perfect and lovable❤️ husband, He loves and admires  his wife very much, and always take care of her, His wife Anandi is everything to him. Without her he never imagine his life. . The way for taking care of his wife  is so sweet, lovely.  Shivraj Shekhar is a very romantic and sweet❤️ husband too. when he gave  romantic  performance  he looks very hot, sexy , , passionate lover . He is a perfect and great son also he respects  and loves his parents, grand father, brother, sister very much and always ready to solve their any problem. He takes care each and every people of the family as well as whole district. After adopting son, he is now a father also. He loves and takes care of his son also.  Shiv is very great, awesome, brilliant, intelligent and ideal person & offcer😳  and his smile is so sweet. Our Kadak kadak Collector Shivraj Shekhar rocks👏👍🏼.

here is some write up from pari aka magicalpari

Why do you love SRS/ Your over view on the character SRS:

SRS is the strongest male character in Indian Television according to me. He is a perfect son, husband and now father, more than that he is a genuine person 😳. He is a soft as well as tough. He is emotional yet practical. He loves his wife unconditionally. He is a passionate lover and loving father. He can't tolerate anything which hurts his wife or son. He always stands for Right/Truth.

SRS is an honest Collector. He fulfills his duties without any partiality and with complete dedication. 

He is a Gem of a person. He is "Sapno ka Rajkumar" of every girl. I love him so so so much ❤️ and hope to get a partner like him.

-Pari😊

From ToralSid

Illumination thumbnail

S2NlL.gif

Written up -Olive

Poem - Olive

Written up-Seetha

-
Written up -Hema (

Hemangi5)

Illumination thumbnail

I would  like tell Thank u soo much all  who contribute  to the thread make look great
,I been stuck with my study& work so busy  i am extremely sorry to all Siddains  i did not do more

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congrats Shivraj Shekhar for completing two successful years 🥳
You're a legendary male character which has stolen many hearts , with your goodness, simplicity, extreme love for your dear ones and loyalty.⭐️

Thread is just gorgeous, Awesome pics and Siggys@ Siddians👏

Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 9 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As I have got opportunity to post in 1st page of this thread, let me mark it with the epic moment of his entry ⭐️

Shivraj Shekhar, you have created a place forever in viewers heart .. Congratulations !!

Edited by Russhme22 - 9 years ago
Bertibotfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread⭐️

This is a wonderful Siggy...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice thread Olive and everyone else who put in theri efforts to make this thread. 👏

Love to see Shiv in his offifical glasses 😳