Frequent Posters

Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Goon = Goon
Aur I will say goon is goon acc to statement gvn by some ppl
Bur dont worry I already know these changed reactions what else can be expected

I think it is the best time for you to start using a dictionary. Seems like your definitions are out of the acceptable situation...

Someone hired to rough someone up, usually someone big and dumb who commits acts of violence for money.
Raja neither was hired by someone nor did he committed any crime for Money.
What he did was to plan a trap to kill someone who was behind the deaths of his wife's parents, might be even his father's death. That person tried to kill him 3 times, slapped a woman (we AK was not a male... he should have worn bangles for slapping a woman), violated human rights, ruined a life of a 10 year, made a girl marry by forcefully to someone she never wanted to get married, he is using someone else's property for years without any legal aspect...  

So don't you think this clearly explain who the real criminal is 
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi_rockstar

@Arnav90 I dont see you in any of DD posts..Instead of supporting your favourite what you just do is come in every thread and criticize an actor and curse the show

I don't know about this one supporting DD or not,,, but yeah what you said at the end was true! 😆
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

his rani is very lucky 

She sure is! 😳
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PLKG90

I don't know about this one supporting DD or not,,, but yeah what you said at the end was true! 😆

I know very well about this one..they claim DD as their favourite but in no way supports her except asking her to come out of it..her hardwork and decisions seems to be of waste for them 🥱
Arshifan007 thumbnail

I know very well about this one..they claim DD as their favourite but in no way supports her except asking her to come out of it..her hardwork and decisions seems to be of waste for them 🥱

😲 😲 😲 

Well,, there are very dedicated and true DD,VD fans,... We hope they will stay together as a team to give support to them 😊 😊 😊
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😲 😲 😲 

Well,, there are very dedicated and true DD,VD fans,... We hope they will stay together as a team to give support to them 😊 😊 😊

I wish that happens...our show will not be everlasting..it would end at some time till then I want us to be together and happy
Arshifan007 thumbnail

I wish that happens...our show will not be everlasting..it would end at some time till then I want us to be together and happy

True.. 😊 The only think we want is to rise up the TRP's and letting RK and Madhu to entertain us more and more... 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

She sure is! 😳

😛😳 wish all of us has the same luck 
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

I think it is the best time for you to start using a dictionary. Seems like your definitions are out of the acceptable situation...

Someone hired to rough someone up, usually someone big and dumb who commits acts of violence for money.
Raja neither was hired by someone nor did he committed any crime for Money.
What he did was to plan a trap to kill someone who was behind the deaths of his wife's parents, might be even his father's death. That person tried to kill him 3 times, slapped a woman (we AK was not a male... he should have worn bangles for slapping a woman), violated human rights, ruined a life of a 10 year, made a girl marry by forcefully to someone she never wanted to get married, he is using someone else's property for years without any legal aspect...  

So don't you think this clearly explain who the real criminal is 

well said 👏
Arshifan007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

😛😳 wish all of us has the same luck 

Fingers crossed! 😊 😊 😊