XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys for increasing the foums activity after long time made an topic
hey guys plzz tell me about the journey trough jaj
like how u finded jaj ?how did u feel watching jaj? what u loved in this show?
 share ur views guys😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Great topic shamma an lemme my journey
I was switching channels as usual, then I saw JAJ promo
Though I didn't knew about Gia at that time, I loved the magical concept and then I kept on counting days from 5th Nov 😃
Then from the 1st episode, I never missed a single epi of JAJ ...
I loved its lighthearted direction, fantasy based concepts ans tracks and even the cast ans crew too 😳
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ok nice topic let me share my veiws

i was all bored at 2012 no good show i watched !!! all use 2 come and go !! then i saw one promo of jeanie aur juju i thought ooh a new show !!! then on atlast i thought mabe this would be quiet intresting and so i saw the first episode on 5th feb 2012 i loved it couldnt belive such an nice show !! i loved the adventures the innocence the romance and comedy thats all u need for an wonderful show !!! then i never knew abt the real charecters who play the role i use to take detailed info of all of them and one day in 2014 i reached my sight to this forum and all amazing things here i learned to make siggis , creativity all around !! it was an amazing time here !!! and i never knew about giaa and slowly i liked here to become her fan she was so bubbly and cute like me then rubina i never knew about her too her charms were so attractive as jeannie  !!! i liked her 2 all i got 2 know about so many things due to this one show !!! its an part of my life cannot see it ending will never tell it goodbye as i'm sure it shall return back soon
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it was 6th nov 2012.. i was watching fir on yt... then i saw this new show's thumbnail.. i clicked it, i read the synopsis, watched the epi n was instantly hooked..
since then me n my mum have been watching this everyday, as we both luvv fantasy/comedy genre. I luvd all the characters.. jeanie, juju, jia, jhonny, priya etc... i was comfortable when giaa got replaced too, might be because i luv rubi as much as i luv giaa..

jaj is a great show.. wish they wont end this show. abt journey, kya kahuu? been living with this show since 1 and 1/2 yrs n loosing it would be like letting go of a friend, room mate, companion..
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: menamithu

ok nice topic let me share my veiws

i was all bored at 2012 no good show i watched !!! all use 2 come and go !! then i saw one promo of jeanie aur juju i thought ooh a new show !!! then on atlast i thought mabe this would be quiet intresting and so i saw the first episode on 5th feb 2012 i loved it couldnt belive such an nice show !! i loved the adventures the innocence the romance and comedy thats all u need for an wonderful show !!! then i never knew abt the real charecters who play the role i use to take detailed info of all of them and one day in 2014 i reached my sight to this forum and all amazing things here i learned to make siggis , creativity all around !! it was an amazing time here !!! and i never knew about giaa and slowly i liked here to become her fan she was so bubbly and cute like me then rubina i never knew about her too her charms were so attractive as jeannie  !!! i liked her 2 all i got 2 know about so many things due to this one show !!! its an part of my life cannot see it ending will never tell it goodbye as i'm sure it shall return back soon

the show's 1st epi is on 5th nov 2012 meena, not feb😉  jokes apart even i dint see giaa in her prev show but she was super adorable that me n my whole family luvd her as jeannie.. i was shocked when she left the show, bt thankfully my another fav actress rubi stepped in.. n i kept watching it, bt nw i feel that even if it wasn't rubi or giaa i would have watched it coz its an amazzing show!😳

grt topic shamma⭐️
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ Mena Yeah even I agree 101% with you, I never got attached to any show in the way I got with attached with JAJ 😊, the innocence and the fun filled adventures appealed me the most, secondly there was no buffoonery in the show nor it was slapstick comedy ...

And yeah even me too didn't see Gia in her previous show but I loved her from the first epi itself,i admit that I was lil uncomfy when Rubi replaced her but her talent and hardwork made me to lover her as Jeannie ❤️ and even I joined IF for JAJ 😳 and found many awesome friends ...
FANCY-VALLEY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well i know about JAJ when giaa nominated for JD bcz am the regular viewer of JD .. That time suddenly rubina tweeted she act as jeannie ... Then i was started 2 watch JAJ ...nvr miss any episode ... Rubina is the cos of attractive reason for me .. Loved all actor specially velu & juju .Edited by aps.. - 10 years ago
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Priyam-

it was 6th nov 2012.. i was watching fir on yt... then i saw this new show's thumbnail.. i clicked it, i read the synopsis, watched the epi n was instantly hooked..
since then me n my mum have been watching this everyday, as we both luvv fantasy/comedy genre. I luvd all the characters.. jeanie, juju, jia, jhonny, priya etc... i was comfortable when giaa got replaced too, might be because i luv rubi as much as i luv giaa..

jaj is a great show.. wish they wont end this show. abt journey, kya kahuu? been living with this show since 1 and 1/2 yrs n loosing it would be like letting go of a friend, room mate, companion..

yep agree with u priyam😭  but i was a bit uncomfortable with the replace🥺as she was my first jeannie and i luved her  but as slowly jaj went on with rubi's entry i luved her same as giaa !!😃 but yet even if it was the bubbly giaa or the beautiful rubina jeannie is yet jeannie loved both the same🤗 cannot think of jaj getiing over !! but somebody has said this "what has to come one day has to go "and "what starts has to end"
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: menamithu

yep agree with u priyam😭  but i was a bit uncomfortable with the replace🥺as she was my first jeannie and i luved her  but as slowly jaj went on with rubi's entry i luved her same as giaa !!😃 but yet even if it was the bubbly giaa or the beautiful rubina jeannie is yet jeannie loved both the same🤗 cannot think of jaj getiing over !! but somebody has said this "what has to come one day has to go "and "what starts has to end"

and somebody said this too "every gud thing comes to an end"