Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Different ASR, who is not rich. intresting. Plz continue. PM me for update. I guess the girl is Khushi. Why is she crying???๐Ÿ˜ญ
Ireena. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky_sathiya

Different ASR, who is not rich. intresting. Plz continue. PM me for update. I guess the girl is Khushi. Why is she crying???๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you! You will find out soon! Will pm you when it's done!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOw. You did it. 
This is interesting and totally different. I don't like lavanya already and we haven't read her side or seen. 

What about his family? Is anjali here? 

Waiting for khushi! 
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superb start of an interesting story.. looking forward to read more.. best wishes and Happy Writing ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Mannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice Start Dear...Loved It
Waiting For The Next Update...
Continue Soon...Pls Pm Me..
Ireena. thumbnail
First of all 
Thank you everyone for the feedback and encouragement to continue with this FF. I really appreciate it!

As you read, you might notice a few similarities between the movie Jab we met, but it is completely coincidental. The story is actually a reflection of a personal encounter๐Ÿ˜Š

Here's chapter two!

Chapter 2

Three mins had passed. Arnav was still standing there not knowing what to do. Usually in situations like this he would never know what to do. His arrogance and his kindness clashed during such moments. He could care less for other people but at the same time he hated when people would cry. He stared at her for 2 more mins and then his arrogance won over his kindness and he turned around and decided to leave the girl in her state. As he took a step forward, he was interrupted by the most innocent voice he has ever heard.

Girl: You are so strange. If you weren't going to ask me about my state then why were you staring at me for the past 5 mins? Weirdo.

Arnav, shocked and speechless, turned back around angrily and was about to say something when the witty girl again interrupted him.

Girl: Yeah yeah I know you were speechless by the beauty in front of you. I have been told I look impeccable when I cry. But still if you don't have the decency to ask a crying person what the matter is then at least don't stare at them.

Arnav (angrily and loudly): LISTEN!

Arnav, not realizing how loud he was, got the dirtiest looks from two students searching for books on the other end of the aisle.

Arnav mouthed sorry to the students and glared back at the girl who had stopped crying now.

Arnav: Listen, behave yourself and I don't care; cry as much as you want. At first I was going to ask you but I am glad I didn't, you are very rude.

The girl looked at Arnav with a look of disbelief and burst out crying again and muttering to herself about how all boys were rude and no one was nice to her.

Arnav confused and repenting a little for saying what he said came closer to the girl and crouched down to get at her eye level.

Arnav: Okay I am sorry. I say a lot of things I don't mean when people piss me off. Are you okay? What's your name?

Arnav looked at her sympathetically and also expected an apology from her as well for behaving rudely with him.

Girl: Its okay. But stop getting pissed off at every little thing that someone says to you. That's not the right way to live life.

She rolled her eyes and continued talking.

Girl: My name is Khushi Kumari Gupta. I am 21. I am studying Graphic Design at Delhi College of Art. And I hate all men. Not you though. Because you are just a stranger. But eventually I will. Because biologically and psychologically all guys are jerks.

Arnav just stared at her with a whole bunch of emotion. He was shocked, amused, pissed off, confused, entertained all at the same time. He was shocked because he couldn't believe how much this girl talked. He was amused at the things she was saying. He was pissed off because instead of saying sorry to him for her rude behaviour she in turn was yelling at him and giving him unwanted advice. He was entertained because she was quite a sight, she cried for 10 seconds then she got angry and then she got happy and then she started crying again. But most of all he was  very confused because he did not know how to react.

Arnav took a deep breath and told himself to keep calm

Arnav: Okay okay. Let's breathe Khushi. My name is Arnav. I work here. Firstly, tell me, are you okay?

Khushi: Wow Arnav!? What a cool name. You spell it with an A right? But you know what's amazing you could also just put an R infront of nav and it would -

Arnav lost his patience and interrupted her.

Arnav yelled: STOP!

Khushi: Ssshhh! Dude what kind of employee are you?! You can't even follow the number one rule of the place you work at? I tell you this is the problem with this country, all the wrong people get the jobs. And the ones that are -

Arnav was shocked. What was wrong with this girl? Did she ever take a breath in between her words? Did she ever stop blabbering?

Losing all his patience he snapped back at her.

Arnav: You are impossible. I am done with you. Have a good day.

Arnav stood up and started walking back to his cart.  He reached it and put away the last book on the shelf. As he was about to make his way back to the office, a hand on his shoulder stopped him..

Khushi: Wait! Look I am sorry. And no I am not okay. Thanks for asking.

Arnav's annoyed face slowly started to fade away.

Khushi: But I can tell you are not okay either. Am I right?

Arnav was taken aback. He had literally spent just ten minutes with Khushi, in which most of it was spent with her blabbering about nonsense. How could she tell his state?

Khushi: Am I right about the fact that you are not okay?

Arnav just looked her not saying a word. And then just started walking away.

Khushi was a bit confused and hurt by his sudden departure without answering her question. But being a young, single girl she couldn't help but smile a bit at Arnav's good looks and his beautiful bum. As Arnav was walking away, Khushi tilted her head staring at Arnav's behind in his tight black pants.

Khushi said to herself: He is weird but at least he's got a nice behind'.

Khushi was grinning wide, lost in her guttery thoughts

As Arnav disappeared from her sight, her smiled faded away. She was alone in her thoughts again, and her eyes began to tear up again. She started crying in a matter of seconds and decided that she should leave. The library would be closing in few minutes anyway.

Arnav was back in the library office. He was back to his miserable state. The few moments of amusement he had felt from Khushi's antics had now disappeared. Khushi's question about his state brought back all the pain. He looked at his phone and saw that closing was soon which meant he was also done soon.

Having finished the rest of the work he had to get done, he quickly said bye to his fellow co-workers and headed out. On his way home, Arnav decided he wanted a good cup of coffee and made his way to the coffee shop. As usual, Arnav parked his car away from the busy area of the parking lot and walked to the coffee shop. Once inside, he ordered his favourite dry cappuccino. As he was waiting, lost in his miserable thoughts, he heard a sound that was familiar. A sound that made him sigh with annoyance and relief at the same time. He turned around to the sitting area behind him and saw who the familiar sound was coming from. It was her. It was Khushi.

Arnav thought to himself : "She is STILL crying?'

The moment from earlier flashed in his memory when she had said that she was not okay. At that time, he was so affected by Khushi's question about his state that he did not even realize she had confessed to him that she wasn't okay. Arnav was a bit disappointed in himself for ignoring her confession. He decided he should definitely go and ask her what was happening. This time, his kindness  overshadowed his arrogance. Mentally preparing himself for her crazy nature and the unbelievable things she would say, he took his cappuccino, and headed towards her.

He came and stood behind her. Her back was facing him. She was looking straight at a blank wall, zoned out, timidly sipping her latte and crying.

Arnav took a deep breath and blurted out: Why are you not okay?

Khushi who was about to take a new sip of her drink, stopped midway and came back to reality.

She thought to herself : Wait, I know that  voice...

Her mouth automatically screamed out his name: ARNAV! 

And she turned around to see, the handsome, strange and miserable man standing right there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Note: The nitty gritty details in the first few chapters will be present to really give you guys a good basis of the two characters and their past. There won't be frequent jumps in time yet. For now the story is going almost hour by hour.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Arshian593 - 10 years ago
Ireena. thumbnail

Originally posted by: win7

WOw. You did it. 

This is interesting and totally different. I don't like lavanya already and we haven't read her side or seen. 

What about his family? Is anjali here? 

Waiting for khushi! 

Thanks Winwa๐Ÿค—

The character sketches and some story lines are a little similar to jab we met but that's just coincidental. This is actual a personal life inspired story๐Ÿ˜›

Everything and other characters will unfold later on! The beginning and the little details here are very important to understand Arnav and Khushi's characters and their back stories!  

Originally posted by: pup03

superb start of an interesting story.. looking forward to read more.. best wishes and Happy Writing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much!! Updating soon! Will pm!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Neel.BS.SI

Nice Start Dear...Loved It
Waiting For The Next Update...
Continue Soon...Pls Pm Me..

Yes next part is written, will upload it very soon and pm you!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Thank you so much!!
mpuhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
where were you hiding all this while? You are a terrific writer and I cant wait for the next chapter.
Ireena. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpuhan

where were you hiding all this while? You are a terrific writer and I cant wait for the next chapter.

I was hiding under my pile of homework and studying๐Ÿ˜†

Summer vacation hain isilye I have time to write. 

Thank you so much dear! Uploading the next part in a few mins actually!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

Will pm you too!
Ireena. thumbnail

Thanks my dear! The second part is up at the top of this page!๐Ÿ˜Š