BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Out of nowhere now Utkarsh feels that he is the king of Roadies.. I wasn't expecting that😆

So this week was the last money task.. Roadies had to choose their best girl and guy to do it.. Taru unanimous choice and among  guys Utkarsh wanted to go but majority supported Ajay.. But he lost energy or got disoriented and could not win them anything😆  So now they are playing for relatively very less money.. And that gave Utkarsh the chance to strut about like a peacock😆 

What was even more funny was the person the girls chose as their partner for remaining tasks.. Meher with first choice, opted for Uttkarsh.. Garima for Nik (smart girl.. she knows that victory matters more to Nik than who his partner is), Taru and Ajay with Rashika who came last, left with Montek (This guy is totally invisible on the show)

I am sure Uttkasrsh or Montek will  be eliminated next week as it is a strength task.. No walk the talk - direct elimnation 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
wat happened today bulsi?
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

wat happened today bulsi?

It airs only on Saturdays,doesn't it?  
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hm today is sunday..missed ysterdays one
UsernameLoading thumbnail
Rashika and Montek will be going out..gut hai meri😆
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UsernameLoading

Rashika and Montek will be going out..gut hai meri😆

Welcome🤗

I also feel Monty will be out.. He does not have the strength to drag anything, forget that cart-like thing with his partner also sitting on top of it.. Should be easy for Nik and Ajay..
UsernameLoading thumbnail

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Welcome🤗

I also feel Monty will be out.. He does not have the strength to drag anything, forget that cart-like thing with his partner also sitting on top of it.. Should be easy for Nik and Ajay..

🤗

I don't know how he's survived till now..And even though I like Rashika, they are the weakest couple..
Ab toh jeetne ki koi motivation bhi nahin hai..1.2 lakhs..usmein tax pay karo..some 72000 bachega!:/
And they aren't even beautiful enough to land tv offers(Shambhavi/Anmol jaise)
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: UsernameLoading

🤗

I don't know how he's survived till now..And even though I like Rashika, they are the weakest couple..
Ab toh jeetne ki koi motivation bhi nahin hai..1.2 lakhs..usmein tax pay karo..some 72000 bachega!:/
And they aren't even beautiful enough to land tv offers(Shambhavi/Anmol jaise)

The others, barring Sid, were worse than him😆 But it is high time he left. Even the cameraman never bothers showing his reactions, be it in the rooms (he is always missing) nor when the tasks/selection  take place (e.g. today) 

RVjay has only Pulsar ka lalach left to motivate the guys.. It is not as if the winner gets anything special now..    

Who are Shambhavi and Anmol? I know there are so many ex-Roadies around.. There is one who has become a designer, then Vishal, Ranvijay himself, Ayushman, Anshuman (that BB wala), etc.. I somehow find it so tough to recognise the girls even if they come on some show
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago
bidyabati thumbnail
garima is too cunning... she is using nick like anything... first sent him to walk the talk when he needed her... and then now without any shame using him to climp up the ladder... she is already on cloud 9 thinking like getting nick is winning the shows... hope some unpredictable happens and her partner changed
BullsEye777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bidyabati

garima is too cunning... she is using nick like anything... first sent him to walk the talk when he needed her... and then now without any shame using him to climp up the ladder... she is already on cloud 9 thinking like getting nick is winning the shows... hope some unpredictable happens and her partner changed

She is really chalu.. And typical type that Raghu likes in his Roadies girls.. she reminds me so much of Palak..  I really want to know how she manipulated Meher so that Meher took Utkarsh instead of the best performer (Nik)..