Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: bebo2050

i just read both , u write so well , say so much in so little .

Thank You! Glad you are liking it! :)
Ended thumbnail
Your work is brilliant as usual sis. 
Loved the drabbles and I hope they are regularly up as they just make me crave more LOL

*hugs*

x
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Your work is brilliant as usual sis. 

Loved the drabbles and I hope they are regularly up as they just make me crave more LOL

*hugs*

x

Thank You so much! :)
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did I miss this? Lovely. Please do write ff on Parud.
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairam03

How did I miss this? Lovely. Please do write ff on Parud.

Thank You! :)

FF ka toh pata nahin but I am thinking of writing more in this series. :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
T H E   I D E A

To have mirror images of POV's, situations, reflections of Parvati and Rudra about an incident, situation, feelings where they are both tied to it. 

It can also include parallels drawn between other characters/situations but as of now I think the focus will be on Parvati and Rudra.

Along with that, I will try and let it not just be random. I will try to follow a certain story line, which in this case has been identified as Parvati leaving Rudra as per her promise to Bholenath but again this is debatable and if something else seems very appealing, we can go back and forth there.

The first part ('Eluded') came rather suddenly and was written under 5 minutes and equally unexpected was its sequel ('Fancies') and as has the third part, after which I talked to napstermonster about this idea (which was originally inspired by her comment on these two pieces on Page 5 of this thread) and hence I must thank her for her amazing feedback which propelled me to do this! 

T H E   L E N G T H   O F   C H A P T E R S

Well I think they would all be drabble-ish in length which means from 100 to say 200-300 words but this is not fixed. They may even be a proper OS length or anything really. Depends on the story itself.

U P D A T E   S C H E D U L E S

There isnt one. Nor is there any plan. 

These are just a series of drabbles which shall be written and posted as and when they come. I dont want to make any false promises here, hence saying this.

U P D A T E    N O T I F I C A T I O N S

If you wish to receive a PM notifying you of updates of this and other works, please leave a comment and add me to your Buddy List. 

If you be interested in reading my other work (IPKKND and Rang Rasiya), please visit my index - 

You can also follow me on Twitter - Rae_AT

D I S C L A I M E R

These stories are based on 'Rangrasiya' by Nautanki Films. Please respect this as someone else's work and dont copy/post anywhere else without my express permission.

I N D E X

1. Eluded (Page 1)
Companion Piece - Fancies (Page 4)

2. Heartbeats (Scroll down)

Companion Piece - Heartbreaks (Page 10)

3. Dreamer (Page 16)
Companion Piece - Believer (Page 18)

4. Maybe (Page 23)
Companion Piece - (Coming Soon)

If there are any confusions, please feel free to ask me. :)
Edited by AngelTeen - 9 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

White-Lies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These little pieces are powerhouses. I respect you so much for condensing emotions into one piece. When there's the luxury of words, many fail. You succeed with these drabbles each and every time- and how! I loved it:)
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girl, u r on a roll!! Love hw this series is shaping up!

one doubt..wen u say mirror images, does it mean Rudra n paro's reactions to the same situation?
tinkleby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just realized what excellent writing is all about. Those few lines have managed to capture the essence of the characters and their complexity *sigh* this is just perfect!!!👏