Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ANYA_29,  AnyaMyLife,  AnyaRocK,  khoobsurat1,  Deliiwalikudi,  nancyshroff,  navyarocks81,

thnku mere pyare pyare buddies for liking the previous update ...this update wouldnt hv been possible without ur likes 🀣 so the credit is entirely to ur name 🀣 n also those luvly comments ...m indebted to each one of u for takin out time n readin n liking the update ...lol i nvr knew i could sound so formal 🀣 
Edited by tareyfan - 10 years ago
tareyfan thumbnail
heya guys .. m here with an update .. πŸ˜Ž .yea u read it right an update 🀣🀣 while goin through the comments i realised one thing ...majority of the comments had this line in common "plss complete this story atleast " 🀣 that shows how well my forum wasis know me 🀣 bt guys not to worry i will surely πŸ˜ƒ 

n yeah fence forth i will be dedicatin parts ... so i dedicate this part to jyoti n divi n nehu β­οΈ my 3 luvly buddies πŸ˜ƒ formality is sumthing for which we need to refer the dictionary 🀣 n also  u guys's comments nvr fail to plaster a smile on my face ... i always luk forward to ur comments πŸ˜³πŸ˜†though u havent read this one yet divi n nehu i hope u commence this nake task soon 🀣 

n the rest of my buddies dat doesnt mean ur comments dont count dey surely do ...aftr all dey motivate me do give my best ... ok i see ppl dozing off 🀣 so before u guys doze off here's the part 🀣 

PART 2 - 

With this she went rigid n  left her desk with the fly leaf on her desk for she was acquainted with the fact that he knew her better dan herself n she couldn't lie to him ...he would at once make out that sumthing was unsound ...her visage turned pale at the mere thought of nvr writing to him again ...y was fate always bent on snatchin away all those whom she luvd ...it would surely leave a blotch on her heart .. it was excruciating ..she flinched out of the room to take a stroll  n ponder over it ...she knew dat it was the only step left for her ..for it was opportunity anybody would long for ...n staying away n not writin to him seemed to be the only rational option ... just den a voice inside her spoke up ..." u wont write to him n u think he'll sit hand on hand ?!?! don't u know him he'll surely sense that sumthing's fishy ...how do such absurd ideas evn strike ur damn head " she scoffed at herself mentally ...she was fatigued ..mental edginess was far more fatiguing to physical one ... she sighed.. all of a sudden her lips seemed to curve in a smile ...   "what a fool I was  !! ".. ruminating this throughout her way  she brisked towards her room... And perched on her desk n trigged off with her pen only to luk up aftr having been done with the letter ... she was in euphoria and finally posted the letter ...

Delhi - 

In a humongous mansion the clock striked 8 ...and sumbody had been runnin ferociously coz he was not oblivious to the fact that he was late ... he gushed  through the broad corridor following the panoramic staircase n den the porch finally makin his way to the garden ...huff !! he sighed n in no tym his orbs embarked on  the task of scanning the entire lane ...bt the post man was no where to be seen ... did he leave ?!?! ohh damn am I late ?!?! let me chk the post box he thought ... it seemed to be empty ...aftr delving into into the post box n makin sure that the letter hadn't been dropped , he got on with his job of scanning the lane for a mere look of the post man ... yeah it was one of those Sunday mornings ...the day he anticipated for since the entire week ... aftr all it was the day for him to receive her letter ... finally he could sight the post man entering the adjacent lane ...n in no tym the post man haulted before the mansion and handed him the sole letter marked  to that address ... n yeah it was hers ... it had the aroma of lilac...the one which he luvd ... he gushed bak through the same way n reached his room in a couple of minutes ... n then seated on his study table commenced reading the letter ... it read 

Samar ,
                I am goin to take an important step in my lyf n u are not oblivious to the fact that i enlighten u on every minute aspect of my lyf ... be it the petty quarrels or those serious thoughts...u always have an key to my dilemma ... for the first tym I hv taken an important n rather serious decision ... U might be familiar with the fact that I topped my college n so dey are willing to offer me an scholarship to enter one of the prestigious institutions to which I hv given my consent .. ur nxt thought would obviously be where ... bt sry cant tell u this tym...n this might be my last letter to you ..plss don't gaze at the letter with such annoyed face... it is plain to me that u seem annoyed bt den m coerced to do this ...bt u must be aware that I cannot live without talking to you so fence forth we will communicate via email - here's my ID - navya @gmail.com...mail me as soon as u get this letter ...n now dat dismal n  apprehensive luk adds a blotch on ur handsome face ...so now smile ... I will take care of myself n the same applies to you ok ...

Lots if luv
Navya 

Mumbai - 

By this tym u must hv read the letter ...Forgive me Samar I cant disclose it to you that I m shiftin to delhi for the fear that u will surely come to meet me n I cant afford to create a  chaos in ur lyf ...10 years ago ur parents took u to delhi coz u demanded to meet me daily irrespective of the fact that dey had adopted u n had the whole n sole right to decide what was raitional for you ...so sry for concealing the truth bt sumthings are better kept unsaid ... 

so guys do read n review as always ... πŸ˜Š n dont forget to hit the like button πŸ˜› 

PS -  i see people ready with the belans to hit me 🀣 dont wry guys Ananth will enter soon ...πŸ˜‰

PPS - agla update aftr 15 likes ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜† so janta kill dat like button by hitting it  πŸ€£ 

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Read both the parts in one go.Must say a lovely start πŸ‘and am liking the way u r carrying out the story. Eagerly waiting for Anant's entry! Do cont. soon πŸ˜ƒ (or rather I should say after u get 15 likes) πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey aish! πŸ˜ƒ Aww.. tune mere liye bhi dedicate kiya.. πŸ˜³ sho shweet of u yaar.. πŸ˜³ mjhe laga kisine mjhe award de diya ho.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ coz mujhe kisine itna spcl attention nhi diya (except my othr frnz in this forum).. πŸ˜³tune toh mainu emtional kar ditta yaar.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

p.s. so sry aish coz i havn't read it yet..  need to prepare for xam.. so by tomorrow i'll read it & comment.. πŸ˜Š
tareyfan thumbnail
@ jyo - koi nhi pehle exams ...waise bhi update kahan bhaga ja raha hai 🀣 so take ur tym n all the best !! πŸ˜ƒ 
@divi - like kiya hai toh res toh krleti 🀣 

anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aishhh...superb yaaar,,,kya twist maara hai tumne,...Maine tho socha hai ki anant ko Samar bana diya...tho ye twist hai... Fantastic...awwweeesssoommmeee...mere haath mein hota tho Sare 15 lyks meine hi dabati...lol...plzzz update kar de...

Thanks a lottt for such a beautiful update...lovely...speechless baby...
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Not fair yaar its very small update but nice one. Excited to read anant entry update soon n come up with lengthy one :)
Deliiwalikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sacrifies from NAvya nice updates
JutheeAlam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Woww lovely update.. Cont soon..
jc_2312 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally read the update.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ That was another awesome & beautiful update dear..! πŸ‘πŸ˜³ Emotions of Navya is portrayed very well.. Now can't wait for Anant's entry (tho' i think Samar's only Anant).. Loved it to the core.. πŸ˜³ but try to give a longer update in ur next plz.. πŸ˜’ 
p.s. Thank u for ur wishes dearie ! πŸ˜ƒ