Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Barkat reveals to ZaYa that she does take beedi but promises to stop taking it. Suraiya and Usman inform the family members not to question Barkat about her past and decide to throw a surprise party for her. Aaliya's family arrive to meet Barkat and Usman instructs Zain to take Barkat for shopping while they arrange for the party. Zain tells Aaliya to come too but she gets busy with the preparations and loses track of time leaving Zain fuming.

At the party, Barkat comes face to face with a producer who made c grade movies and claims Barkat is bobby and worked in his movies. Barkat is ashamed and apologises for the humiliation her past is causing to her family and decides to leave Barkat Villa. Usman manages to prevent her from leaving home promising her that her past will NOT affect her present and future.

The following morning, Aaliya is extremely sick and feels dizzy. Everyone suspects she is pregnant and are over the moon meanwhile ZaYa are confused about how they should inform the family about their relationship. Her blood test report comes and everyone is disheartened to know she is not expecting. Aaliya is upset, meanwhile Zain tries to cheer her up. Barkat overhears their conversation and realises that ZaYa are just friends and is adamant on bringing them together.

Barkat organises a card game with her brothers in which Zain loses and his punishment is that he needs to take Aaliyah on a date. Zain asks Aaliyah out and she is confused about his demeanor as well as what to wear to the date. During the date Zain is very attentive and receptive of Aaliyah which further confuses her but she enjoys the time she spends with Zain. Upon arriving home, Zain informs Aaliya the reason behind their date and Aaliya is hurt to know that Zain had taken her out and praised her because Barkat had forced him.

During the night Zain is asleep and is muttering aloud "Darling" and states 'I Love you Aaliyah' to which Aaliyah is immensely surprised, only to be disheartened when he states "Alia Bhatt" in his sleep.

The next day, there is a cooking competition. Barkat feels left out and wishes to accomplish something and the family enter her name for this competition. Suraiya wishes to help her but objections are raised as she is a professional cook, thus Aaliya steps in to assist Barkat.

Barkat wins the competition and the other contestants are outraged and state if it wasnt for her father's name she wouldnt have won and that she is no one without their name. This outrages Usman and he declares he will sign his property in Barkat's name, therefore making her a somebody. Everyone is happy and return home.

Barkat is near the bawdi, and Usman comes there and is shocked to see Mir standing behind Barkat at a distance; he calls out to Mir. Barkat turns and is surprised to see Mir. Usman runs after Mir and informs Barkat to go inside. Usman is shown running behind Mir and loses track of him and calls out his name. Suddenly someone hits him from behind and Usman falls to the ground unconscious. The person's face is revealed and its none other than Barkat.

Over the past two weeks, there have been some great scenes and moments. One particular moment which was rather sweet and pleasing to the eye was Suraiya greeting Shabana with a hug upon her arrival. Apart from that Suraiya requesting Aaliya to organize the party was also a special moment because last time Suraiya was irked by the thought of Aaliya organising a party for her high society friends but this time she approached Aaliya herself. Another scene which I really liked was where everyone is trying to stop Barkat from leaving the house and Usman says she can go but not alone, the entire family will go with her. Usman's dialogues were amazing in that scene. And then the week ended yet again with a scene where Usman stands up for his long lost daughter and shuts everyone up by saying that Barkat is NOT a nobody but rather a somebody by transferring 51% of his property on Barkat's name. Usually, father place more property on their sons' names but in this case he gave more property to his daughter, Barkat.

This week was full of emotions and the best dialogues. All the dialogues were the best but I came up with this one which I hope you all enjoy with your popcorns ready and cola in your hand πŸ˜†

Hafte ki Guftagoo is Zain Miya's guftagoo with sleeping beauty Aliya ...

"Actually baal itne bure bhi nhi lagte β€οΈ, buri hai tu meri nazarein jo inki khoobsurti nahi dekh paaye❀️ . Meri zubaan jo in ki tareef nahi kar paayi β€οΈ. Sorry yaar ab tu uth jao β€οΈ, mujhse baat kar lo.❀️Kyunki maamu ki bhanji ke beghair maamu ke bete ki zindagi adhoori hai❀️, khali khali hai" *whistles*😳

The care and love was visible through Zain's eyes😳. The restlessness of Zain to talk to her and interact with her made me love his dialogue more and more. The expressions and intensity in his eyes was something that makes you love his dialogues more❀️. His words were purely from his heart for his lady love.☺️ 
The last line made my heart skip a bit "maamu ki bhanji ke baghair maamu ke bete ki zindagi adhoori hai" This dialogue emphasises on the fact that Mr. Zain Usman Abdullah is indeed in love with Mrs. Aaliya Zain Abdullah. 

P.S: brilliant acting by Harshad β€οΈ β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Avi credit goes to the uploader: Jyo.

Hola amigos!!!!!!πŸ€—
Presenting you the ZaYa scene of the week *drum rolls*πŸ₯³
Ahmm ahmmm so the favourite ZaYa scene of the week is...❀️
The date scene yes! You heard it right!!!!!☺️
*lost in ZaYa world* 
 The candy coated sweet praises of Zain making Aaliya melt was the best moment. The joy and happiness Aaliya was feeling were clearly visible on her face. The fear of these special moments being a dream made her live the moments fully. The whole scene was magical... no, I think magical would be a small word to describe that scene. πŸ˜³
The sessions of that pani puri's, ghaney ka juice and gola's were the icing on the cake.
Hats off to CV's for everything they did to make it special πŸ‘
P.S: I loved the white horses in the back πŸ€£

Credit goes to the uploader: 18Shabbo

This time the funny scene is not just one scene but one whole episode which had so many hilarious scenes which made it so difficult to pinpoint at just one scene πŸ˜³

First with Zain whose mind went all crazy and asks Aaliya a silly question Tum Pregnant Ho' πŸ€ͺ

Then the doctor asking for a pregnancy test, and everyone's reactions along with ZaYa's was too funny, right from Zain's tiny slip when he heard about this to Aayat and Fahad teasing them both πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. The best part was the family feeding ZaYa. Zain's expression during that time was worth seeing πŸ˜†.

Then both of them are pacing the room because of the situation they found themselves in and as expected are arguing with each other. Some of the hilarious dialogues during that whole scene were like

Aliya: Baccha aaya kahan se hawa se' πŸ€£

Zain: Tumne mere nashe ki halat ka faida toh nahi uthaya' πŸ€£πŸ€£

Another funny scene was during the blood test when Zain was getting more scared looking at the needle than Aaliya whose blood was being taken. The way he asked if the needle is new and was checking the size of the needle was hysterical. πŸ˜†

The most hilarious part of the whole episode has to be when the kids come in and ask about the new baby, the way they innocently ask the baby's name was so cute. And then that funny question "babies pet mein kaise aate hain dad' πŸ˜‰

Everyone's expressions to this question was πŸ˜³ especially ZaYa who were literally dying of embarrassment. Then the master dialogue from Saif, "Arey stupid Chachu ne Chachi ke cheeks pe kiss kiya hoga and baby agaya hoga' πŸ€ͺ🀣😎

Edited by -Alina. - 9 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

The Center of Attention.

For the Abdullah's: She was the reason of their joy, the coolness of their eyes, every thought was for her, every smile was for her, every help was for her and every celebration was for her.

The long-lost member of the family- Barkat Osman Abdullah.

But is she truly?

The beady eyed petite girl her smile so saccharine sweet and her joy so profound on reuniting with the Abdullah family.

Mir Khan, a man she asked to be saved for the sake that he brought her up well, only to reveal stories of the terrible ways she was left to fend for herself all these years.

Contradictions and Lies

Her confused emotions and her mixed stories have had us all raise our heads in speculation. On one hand Barkat is all smiles and invested with the family, on the other hand she sneaks in Osman's office fishing for official documents, her eyebrows arched and as she senses Aaliya around, her eyes grow hesitant, her breath gets hitched and she is afraid to be caught.

We sure sensed the secrets this girl has locked within herself and were intrigued to see her true colours, wherein she attacks Osman on the head with a thick wooden stick, her eyes vicious and demeanor uninhibited.

Bobby as we learn her real name is, has a few good plans up her sleeves with 51% of the property in her name and Mir Khan as her accomplice, She is the Darkness and Darkness is merely the absence of light and light will spread. 

She becomes Character of the Week for the way every member of the Abdullah family has latched onto her, connected with her and made her the center of their lives.

For she has such impact that when the truth will surface this link will break away and Abdullah family will be left shattered.

It is surely Barkat. When we got the news of her being fake, I was hell irritated just by looking at her😑. I skipped most of her scenes. And then she hit Usmaan with the rod. I mean girl what is your problem? He named 51% of his property on your name and you in return hit him on his head🀒? The less said about this girl, the better.

This week the funny character had to be Zain. He tickles our funny bone with the help of his alter ego and his famous one liners. His conversation with his alter ego that is Besharam Zain had us laughing like crazyπŸ˜† especially when Besharam Zain was calling Zain "Phattu" and calling Aaliya "Hot." Zain's most hilarious dialogue would be him questioning Aaliya: "tum pregnant ho!" Only Zain can ask this. πŸ€£

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail

I just adore this picture. During their first outing, we saw Aaliya drinking the sugarcane juice till the last drop herself, but this time, Zain was making sure she drank till the last drop. πŸ˜³ Their relationship has surely moved on from that outing as Usman and Fahad had predicted, they've become the best of friends and hopefully one day will become lovers slowly and steadily.

There is another picture I would like to mention:

Their eye lock here was so intense. Everyone surely must have been ended up in ZaYa land.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Presenting you with the "hafte ka beintehaa libaas"

The competition of the "favourite libaas" is won by our favourite "ZaYa"*woohoo*

Both hubby and wifey rock!!!!!! Isn't it?

Ok, so heading towards the costume, the first one is Aaliya's outfit, so lets have a look at it and discuss what is so special about this dress...

Aaliya was looking breath-taking in this anarkali frock. Simple yet beautiful. The light embroidery on the sleeves and front side made it look very elegant and attractive. The colour contrast was spot on, red, black and gold which went well together. Aaliya you and your libaas both rock!

The second one is our handsome and dashing Zain *Faints*

Almost every thing is perfect but just to start off ...

Credit to Asha for the picture

The colour combination was just awesome.  The way Aaliya styled Zain's tie made me drool more and Oh My God, Zain was looking so hot in white, black and gold combination.

P.S: It seems this dazzling couple decided to colour co-ordinate their outfits to quite an extent and to take their kitkit to another level.

Credit to Asha for the picture.

Song: Mann Mera
Movie: Table No. 21

.Prometheus. thumbnail

By: -Fatz-

Congrats πŸ˜Š and here's your gift:

By: Jyo.

By: Jyo.

Zain and Aliya vm : Asmani Rang Ho 

Direct Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txGYh3ZENFE

By: zainaliya-12

yaqeen. thumbnail

Flames of the Mist 

The Hafte Ki Kahani for this week goes to this Fan Fiction that is a collab of two writers. It is a new kind of a concept with ZaYa and even though the story is totally new, it has been liked by many.

By:  _Littles12_  & Wahian4lyf

Maneesha_Shanak

Yeh Bhaad Kahan Hai ???

By: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

.Prometheus. thumbnail

These two weeks have been rather subtle with less drama. This week was full of ZaYa moments which were a treat to watch. Apart from this we saw Barkat settling into the Abdullah house and her struggle to cope with the new identity she has been given. There has been something troubling Barkat which is yet to be revealed. ZaYa's date was amazing, Harshad and Preetika were amazing in their respective roles. There have been some bloopers here and there but these can be neglected as this week was awesome. I would rate it 8/10.
⭐️⭐️⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ β­οΈβ­οΈ/⭐️⭐️⭐️ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ β­οΈ

Aliya's pregnancy news is the biggest disappointment in the show so far, my dear Makers! 

If a woman vomits, she'd be pregnant. Can we move on from this thought, please? We are living in the 21st century and there are many women who eat Restaurant food everyday: once in a while, they get sick and vomit. So? I assume all those women are pregnant? πŸ˜³ Like, seriously? 

Although I love Zain a lot but when he asked if Aliya was pregnant.. I felt like changing the channel right there! I don't blame Harshad and nor Zain.. but makers? How can you write a dialogue like this for Zain? They are not even really good friends and he asks her if she's pregnant? And double booh if Zain asked that because he thought Aliya was pregnant with someone else's child? πŸ€’🀒 

Grow up Makers, please!! We, the audience, need more maturity in the story-line and dialogues, excluding the funny once - of course! πŸ˜ƒ

Secondly, how can Suraiya change just like that - without a proper explanation? We weren't really told about why Suraiyya disliked Shabana that much and this week, we see Suraiyya hugging Shabana? 😲😲 Like seriously?  πŸ˜³ At least two minutes should have been dedicated to the ladies: Suraiyya explaining why she disliked Shabana? Or at least a monologue of Suraiyya explaining to the audience? Of course, we get that Barkat is the reason of Suraiyya's change.. but still! πŸ€“

Last, but not the least, the song used in yesterday's episode didn't suit the situation at all. πŸ˜” Can we cut down with the song sequences and focus on the story, please? πŸ˜ƒ

Leaving aside my disappointments, Zain and Aliya's relation progressing is really good. πŸ˜³ We finally got to see a ZaYa date.  And hats off to the writers for such hilarious liners by Zain. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And Aliya's writers are no less! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

The blooper of the week is no doubt Aaliya's hairstyle in the scene where she is feeling sick and begging Zain to get out from the bathroom. Her hairstyle before she goes into the bathroom is different to how it is when she comes out of the bathroom and viewers are left thinking did she use the bathroom for vomiting or did she use it to change her hairstyle?

Before she went into the bathroom:

Returning from the bathroom:

yaqeen. thumbnail
 5th Edition of BeIntehaa's NL is finally up! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Party time now!  We hope to complete at least 50 editions.  
A group hug to my NL team! πŸ€—  The best team I've worked with so far! πŸ˜Ž

Loads of Love,
Alina
-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wohooo 5th edition of BI NL team πŸ₯³
Alina tight hug from side too 

-Hinaloveasya- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail