Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Simply splendid song post Alka..awesome Shayari..n amazing fab siggies..great efforts..just loved it..πŸ‘
A very Happy Birthday once again Veena n Pansy..wishing you both..the best of everything..Today n Always..

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday once again Dear Veena di and Eisha πŸ€—

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All siggies are superb!! Loved these 3 the most Alkaben:

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful shayari and awesome post Alka di πŸ‘ Lovely dedication to Veena di and Eisha β€οΈ πŸ€—The caps and the siggies you have created are so awesome and wonderful. Loved it and enjoyed it! Great effort.

Awesome comment gifs
hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy birthday Pansy & Veena!!! πŸ₯³     May God bless you both with health, happiness & success!! πŸ€—  πŸ˜‰ 

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a beautiful birthday post Alka you made for Pansy & Veena!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Lovely siggies & birthday wishes!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Veenaper thumbnail
Dearest Shayari Queen Alka - nimage nanna kruthagnegalu - Thank you so much for this beautiful post and extremely sorry for coming in so late to acknowledge this exquisite post.  

Your siggies as always are outstanding and truly classic - loved each and every siggy - you are a genius - the most multi faceted personality of this lovely forum. I admire your stupendous creations always.  Please take a bow my dear friend for this lovely post to make Eisha's and my birthday all the more colourful and bright. 

This is for you πŸ€— - 

Veenaper thumbnail
I humbly thank all my dear friends who came to this post to wish Eisha and me on our special day - 

parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrates and thank you Tupu
pansy123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenaper

Dearest Shayari Queen Alka - nimage nanna kruthagnegalu - Thank you so much for this beautiful post and extremely sorry for coming in so late to acknowledge this exquisite post.  

Your siggies as always are outstanding and truly classic - loved each and every siggy - you are a genius - the most multi faceted personality of this lovely forum. I admire your stupendous creations always.  Please take a bow my dear friend for this lovely post to make Eisha's and my birthday all the more colourful and bright. 

This is for you πŸ€— - 

I second each and every word. The art you learned lately you have mastered it. You truly are a multifaceted personality.

I'm spellbound you've made our day so special. I feel overwhelmed. How am I to express my gratitude for all the love we received on this forum. Thank you for taking time to make our birthday so special and so happy. your wishes mean a lot. And what a beautiful gift to receive. Beautiful poetry with beautiful Siggies. Awesome! yes the queen of poetry! well said veena di.