bunny aur dimpy ki love story #complicated#

alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello mitram

a good news bunny & dimpy are getting closer ! 😊 but then what abt jeanie??? its so complicatedπŸ˜•

juju loves * priya*&*jeanie*  # jeanie loves * juju* # bunny loves *jeanie* and priya loves * vicky*

so if  bunny ❀️ jeanie then this twist of bunny & dimpy πŸ˜‰ and as we know juju 2 is getting close to jeanie day - by - day then priya??? jhonny was there but now he's gone !!!

so pls share ur views !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Mena yaar, suchi its so complicated πŸ˜† lol .

I am fully confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜† but wanna see dimpy-bunny to get closer
alleyway thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nightqueen

Mena yaar, suchi its so complicated πŸ˜† lol .

I am fully confused πŸ˜• πŸ˜† but wanna see dimpy-bunny to get closer

yes ! me 2 want 2 see them close but bunny has true faith that jeanie is in love with him as well as he with her i wish that bunny loves jeanie πŸ˜‰ and tells her I LOVE U in front of everybody and that time dimpy would have started loving bunny Confused then i an sure HUNGAMA HO JAYE GA !!!

juju will get tempered !!!! 😑 priya would say " tum toh kuch bolo hi mat" jeanie would faint and fall in his arms and seeing that dimpy would faint and fall so many problems hope nothing happens like this lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

but cant understand the aliens entry !!! ???? the track is changing !!!😲 becaz before it was when jeanie had 2 meet dimpy & bunny then the track when tatoo pen and then sneezes its going so fast !!! OMG its really amazing bringing an alien in this track
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Baap re, I don't think ki itna drama dikhayenge πŸ˜†
and yep me too and yeah I noticed that as well, just over in 2-3 episodes itself n yep it will be awesome really πŸ˜ƒ
Asmimelody thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think bunny ko jeannie par sirf crush hai..aur jaise wo log dikha rahe hai bunny is falling for dimpy..aur jaha tak baat hai juju ki wo toh sirf Jeannie ka hai! Priya se pyaar bhari baatein toh karta hai but usse unn baatoh ke badle aur kuch nahi karta!naahi wo uske liye zyada kuch karti hai...
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ Asmi: totally agree with uh, Jeannie is only his crush n they r showing how they will fall in love, already 1 hint given

Recall the scene when they exchanged smiles and
Woah u spoke something worth 100 million dollars 😎

Its actually true
alleyway thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asmimelody

i think bunny ko jeannie par sirf crush hai..aur jaise wo log dikha rahe hai bunny is falling for dimpy..aur jaha tak baat hai juju ki wo toh sirf Jeannie ka hai! Priya se pyaar bhari baatein toh karta hai but usse unn baatoh ke badle aur kuch nahi karta!naahi wo uske liye zyada kuch karti hai...

yes ur right but go into flashback remeber when dimpy & bunny were fighting in the canteen and no one could stop jeanie came and told bunny and told he looks handsome with cofee etc... and told him 2 go but the way he was blushing my god !!!☺️  and did u see how juju's reaction was & remember the first time bunny & jeanie  met how he was behind jeanie !!! & now he agree's with dimpy and then disappoves !  & juju & jeanie are 1 for sure but sweetie pie is not less 2 saw how seeing jeanie so fit she odered her not to come for the exersise ! poor jeanie !! but loved the dance !of juju mainly with the chair 

alleyway thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nightqueen

@ Asmi: totally agree with uh, Jeannie is only his crush n they r showing how they will fall in love, already 1 hint given

Recall the scene when they exchanged smiles and
Woah u spoke something worth 100 million dollars 😎

Its actually true

yepπŸ˜ƒ but really dont u think in yesterdays episode juju was dancing OMG !!! mainly the chair part ? ? ?
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Yeah he appeared so ☺️ when he blushed and yes Juju was jealous ❀️ really and yeah he agrees n then disapproves
And yep jeavi are meant to be together n yeah that's bcos she is insecure bcos of Jeannie being so fit and rofl the scene was so funny πŸ˜†

And yep Mena , it was rily omg and when he lifted the chair I literally rofld 🀣
Asmimelody thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: menamithu

yes ur right but go into flashback remeber when dimpy & bunny were fighting in the canteen and no one could stop jeanie came and told bunnyand toldhe looks handsome with cofee etc... and told him 2 go but the way he was blushing my god !!!☺️ and did u see how juju's reaction was & remember the first timebunny & jeanie met how he was behind jeanie !!! & now he agree's with dimpy and then disappoves ! & juju & jeanie are 1 for sure but sweetie pie is not less 2 saw how seeing jeanie so fit she odered her not to come for the exersise ! poor jeanie !! but loved the dance !of juju mainlywith the chair

ya right..lekin jeannie toh bunny se pyaar nahi karti..aur zyada tar jeannie bunny ke saamne bhi nahi aati..aur haan teekhi mirchi toh teekhi mirchi hi hai bechari jeannieπŸ˜”but uss Jumaani aunty ne bhi kaha tha agar Dimpy aur Bunny saath ho jaaye toh Jeannie aur Juju saath ho jaayenge..wo log bunny aur dimpy ki love story thodi thodi start kar rahe hai toh wo log saath ho hi jaayenge..aur agar priya beech mein aagayi toh wo aur ek tarha fun hi hoga...