Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
O... And her haters are wasting their positive enegy critics inher her...😆lol... Does she cares? She does not give a shit. She is busy doing good work and saving her positive energies...😉
cee7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

When did she make that passport comment? It's been so long. Can't a person grow and change her opinions? At that time she was pissed...I haven't read anything she said recently that shows she dislikes anyone. A lot of people dislike her and this could be her way of telling them she gives a shit! She is focused on her work.

No, we cant! We must never ever grow up, mature and move on from past mistakes. We must all stay the same. I hope every single person in the world never grows and matures. How else can people still take potshots at you if you do that? 

cee7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silversurfer

Its not about remembering one thing and bashing her for that . Its just not her personality . Even this season on kwk she gave reply to kareena for her charity comment. That too it being completely off topic . That just mean she was too much thinking of kareena . Than what is all this bullshit now that I dont waste time thinking n didliking anyone . Such a hipocrate statement. You can go on giving statements after statements on others but when people do the same with you . You become sati savitri devi . And act all innocent.

Oh so wait you know her personally and know her personality? Do tell. 

What does the comment about Kareena have to do with disliking Kareena? She was asked what Kareena's alternative job should be and she said, "Start a charity". It was said because Kareena loves to say that she gifts other actresses her discarded roles. So, by your estimation Deepika making a clever comment means that she dislikes Kareena. Where are these statements after statements in recent history that you are talking about? When asked about Sonam, she said Sonam is entitled to her own opinion. No dislike there. 

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cee7

No, we cant! We must never ever grow up, mature and move on from past mistakes. We must all stay the same. I hope every single person in the world never grows and matures. How else can people still take potshots at you if you do that? 

She dint grew from so many years and suddenly she started growing after this kwk episode , where she took some digs at kareena and katrina . And now that I have grown up in past 6 months .nobody can reply my pr and me . And will now her pr staop attacking other actress and will she stop attacking other actress. I guess not . Well that is called hypocrisy. You give lectures to others and then do something yourself .😃
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silversurfer

Its not about remembering one thing and bashing her for that . Its just not her personality . Even this season on kwk she gave reply to kareena for her charity comment. That too it being completely off topic . That just mean she was too much thinking of kareena . Than what is all this bullshit now that I dont waste time thinking n didliking anyone . Such a hipocrate statement. You can go on giving statements after statements on others but when people do the same with you . You become sati savitri devi . And act all innocent.

Ok point taken she does dislike few people. but how did you want her to respond? She can be boring and say no comments. She could be honest and say a few names lol as if anyone would...or she could say well there are ppl I dislike but let's not talk about them...i think this is the best answer! It says she doesn't care about ppl who dislike her! It's honest yet diplomatic lol!
Qirat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just because she says this and then you see her take dig, it doesnt mean she is fake.. I always say to people don't react in anger or things like "anger is wasted emotion", but that doesn't mean I am not going to get angry for the rest of my life. And if I react in anger at times it is because I'm human. Will not take bullshit lying down neither will be bullied. 

There is a reason it is called "Practice" what you preached. We PRACTICE what we preach. In time we learn from it. We try our best to put our intentions into actions. It doesn't necessarily have to be all or nothing.
Edited by .chiquita. - 9 years ago
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And exactly for liking someone to this level that your fans turned this forum to nightmare for general BW forum members. May they learn from you and save their precious energy.
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chiquita.

Just because she says this and then you see her take dig, it doesnt mean she is fake.. I always say to people don't react in anger or things like "anger is wasted emotion", but that doesn't mean I am not going to get angry for the rest of my life. And if I react in anger at times it is because I'm human. Will not take bullshit lying down neither will be bullied. 

There is a reason it is called "Practice" what you preached. We PRACTICE what we preach. In time we learn from it. We try our best to put our intentions into actions. It doesn't necessarily have to be all or nothing.

Taking dig is sense of gratification to let out your anger and her father himself has said she has issues with anger. Which she needs to control. So wht she is saying is a plain hypocrite lie.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God bless Deepika for growing up. Is there nothing this divine goddess can't do. 
rhymes with mable, she is an ancient fable...
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: light_year

Taking dig is sense of gratification to let out your anger and her father himself has said she has issues with anger. Which she needs to control. So wht she is saying is a plain hypocrite lie.

Oh, he said that? Remember Ranbir saying during YJHD promotions that she smashed the telephone of hotel room while they were dating. She replied that it was cos she was irritated. Must have some serious anger issues.Edited by scorpio_bins - 9 years ago