1st May 2014 -Short LU-Madhubala

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Part 1

Madhu is on the road and screams Raju ..! A driver asks her if she has lost her mind? AK spills water on the sketch prepared by Raju for Madhu and wipes it off..! Madhu is looking around wondering which way Raju was taken! Raju recollects Madhus words that he is not mad! The men joke that have seen people die in love but not going mad for love..! They laugh saying the way Madhu fell on the road..who knows if she is alive or dead! The ambulance stops at a signal and Raju says nothing can happen to my gudiya ..! He fights with the men ..! He manages to get out of the ambulance and runs on the road..! The men chase him! Raju hides...! Madhu gets on a rick to reach to Raju ..! She keeps looking around..! Raju is running no the road and halts on one side..! Madhu passes by him and both miss spotting each other! Suddenly Madhu looks at the reflector mirror and sees Raju.! She asks rick driver to stop the rick and gets out of the rick..! She screams Raju ..! Raju hears her and screams Madhu ..! They smile at each other.! Raju is running towards Madhu when suddenly a truck starts coming behind him ..! Its being driven by AK ..! Raju is running towards Madhu when the truck knocks Raju off the road..! He is flying in the air but sees AK ..! Raju falls on the road with a thud and starts bleeding..! Madhu is in shock ..! 

Part 2

Madhu rushes to Raju and screams .. she sees blood all over and screams more..! She asks for help and tells Raju he will be fine..she is with him ..! A passerby stops his car and helps to take Raju to hosp! Madhu tells Raju she wont let anything happen to him and reminds him of his promise that he wont leave her and go anywhere! Raju lifts his hand and his bloodied hands touch her forehead and he passes out..! 

Madhu prays to PK to protect Raju ..! Doc asks Madhu what is Rajus blood group to arrange for blood from the bloodbank! Madhu nods her head and Doc asks what kind of wife are you? Dunno ur hubbies blood group? We will waste time in finding that out now! Doc asks what about allergies from meds? Madhu shakes her head with a no..! Doc says get OT ready .. and rush him in there now! Madhu is holding Rajus hand and wardboy asks to leave his hand! Madhu reminds Raju of his promise of never leaving her and going! Raju is taken to the OT! Madhu is left outside..! 

Lela comes in hall and find Dolly praying! She asks whats going on? Why standing here? Its KarwaChauth today .. no preps? Dolly says cant do anything ..Madhu called said Raju met with an accident and is being operated upon!  Lela asks did he die? Dolly fumes on Lela! Lela says meaning these days .. people dun survive such accidents so..! Where was he hurt? Dolly says in the head! Lela says lesser chance of survival ..! Dolly glares at Lela..! She prays to PK! Madhu is anxiously waiting outside the OT ..and remembers moments with Raju ..! Doc comes and says sorry ..! 

Part 3

Doc tells Madhu very less chances of his survival ..! Madhu walks out of hosp in a dazed condition! She comes back home! Dolly asks how is Raju? Lela-Sweetie smirk! AK comes and is smirking too! Lela tells Sweetie that it seems that Doc has given up already! Madhu tells to PK that i did not come to ask anything .. i have always believe in you .. worshipped you .. and followed you .. 'Aaj mere mangne ka nahi . aapke dene ka samay hai' ..! She says you have to protect my belief.. my faith and repay my love ..! I will not prove anything to you .  you will prove yourself..! Its your turn now .. you have to show to people that you are the owner of this universe ..breathe life ...you have to save a suhagans sindoor ..doc has given up ... but today is Karwachauth .. and i have kept fast so till my hubby feeds me water.. how will my fast be complete.. ? Aaj baat mere suhaag ki nahi hai. .aapke maan ki hai ..! Till my hubby breaks my fast you will stay immersed in water and after today i will not see your face! 

Precap --- Madhu is in bridal look and cooking! Dolly rushes to Madhu and says call from hosp ... Raju ...! Madhu stares at Dolly ..! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the update, Tanu. :)