Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: armummy

😆 Seriously this guy is displaying all traits of nut case...that is what happens if he takes tweets of  few brainless phanikis too seriously ...

He needs to learn to give IVs without taking Vivians name ...Even here he is trying to blame Vivian although in the guise of clarifying ..

and as per his own trunpet of versatality, hope his non existant career is now going to take off.

Very well said...
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SVK1234

TFS

his new interview sounds like a damage control of his previous unprofessional and controversial interview where he was talking crap about VD and PH.

I hope now he invest in some acting classes coz he really needs it if he wanna pursue acting in the future and also learn the art and skills of interview without sounding petty, jealous and unprofessional.

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

His Last Interview was extremely unpleasant 😳 How much can media alter ? 1 line, 2 line not the whole essay na ? 🤪 Like woh SRK, AB or Dhoni thing ka kya ? 😳 🤣
Seriously such comparisons crack me up 🤣
Dhoni and Yuvraj seriously ? 😳
  Plz man first understand your flaws and work on them, then try praising yourself everytime 🥱

You know why I love DVD ? Because they are professionals and behave like that !!

I'm slightly confused, It's really GU's IV. then what was that!! surpirsed, VD ka gungan kaise karne laga!!
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
he gives a lot double meaning statements...
and he definitely gives essay long ans🤣
as if trying his best to explain and yet come up with bizzare comparisons🤣
tfs though
chinkidrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

TFS

his new interview sounds like a damage control of his previous unprofessional and controversial interview where he was talking crap about VD and PH.

I hope now he invest in some acting classes coz he really needs it if he wanna pursue acting in the future and also learn the art and skills of interview without sounding petty, jealous and unprofessional.

🤣 people with gutts will tell truth !
Snehal23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tfs .firstly very long n double meaning n damaged control article, ab yeh repoters ko blame kar raha hai, wah👏 he said he media ne that perticular line he publishke but mr.gunju for your kind info media ne your bakwaas n long iv without edit with your dhoni,srk ke example ke saath publish kiya tha toh edit or highlight karne ka koi chance he nahi😆 n woh blame vd for low trps its u n your 2-3fans woh started all this😡 lagta hai ues iv ke baad isse ph n channel se bohut daat padi hai isse liye aise baatey kar raha hai, ok god by gu n apna face fir maat dekhana. free ke advice hai acting school joint karo ya na karo but plz media ko kaise treat karna,media ko kaise iv dete hai n kaise handle karte hai baas seekh lena. thank u
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another  IV 
TFS Neel
shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Another article of 'Mr. U-Knw-who'Man plz go and do some work...ur long essay is not worth reading...
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
He  also brought  vivian's  exit  before leap  and  about  vd's  Unprofessional Attitude.
Is  there any  Limit  To  His  Double  Meanings.
Shows How  Jealous  He is of  Vd.
This   Vd  Vd  Vd  Gungaan ..god.
Koi  line bina  Vd Ke nahi bolta.
I  M  Sure even at nights he remembers  Vd.

He is going bcoz he doesnt want  to do negative role.
He is  hoping to get a hero again  Lol.

Even  Reki thought he has a fan  following.
All deserted him

Just wait  Gu  for a month  and you will  know  you never had any fan.
They were only  Vd haters
Poluk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinkidrashti

🤣 people with gutts will tell truth !

Err where did the guts go while retracting and reframing statements? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

People with real guts have the courage to stay firm on their statements not change them on the first sign of trouble.
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poluk

Err where did the guts go while retracting and reframing statements? 🤣

People with real guts have the courage to stay firm on their statements not change them on the first sign of trouble.

Chod na yaar he also have to think about his future... oops kahan ka future woh tho khud isne apni muh se barbadh kar dhi 🤣