Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what was that... πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ek hi raat me saare khayalat badal gye... πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
well ab iska koi fayeda nhi hai GU babu... πŸ˜› πŸ€£
Poluk thumbnail
More than obvious case of professional whip being exercised. πŸ˜†
If you read between the lines, the sense of 'I am the best' and the 'resentment and jealousy against VD' is still there but is now cloaked under diplomacy or hidden under the 'danda'  given by Colors.

Did you note the line :  I find it unfortunate that people are blaming him for the drop in TRPs, which is wrong.🀒

The fellow is still on the same wavelength just acting saintly. Howsoever vulgar and distasteful the entire drama was, it at least had one good effect: it will teach someone professional manners for a life time.πŸ˜†

Edited by Poluk - 10 years ago
Poluk thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i dunno what he is trying to convey but he was quite right in his prev interviews...VD as a retarded child did NOT work ..his character is pathetic beyond words and any actor, playing such a character is only inviting more hatred and not good reviews from fans..

nyways, the fact that they are replacing AK and not ending his character and changing the story is enuf to put me off to a permanent exile...i have given up ..these ppl r not capable of doing anything good..

Charu, AK ending abruptly after all that he has done would not satisfy me at least as a viewer. I want him to suffer.😑

I want him to know the truth and want JM back and then die a little everyday seeing her with Raju. I want him to end in a mental asylum.😑

So, if the CVs are continuing this character with this end in view and they are going to tell the truth to him in 1-2 weeks so that torture of AK starts, I am happy, else πŸ˜‘
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how come this iv is totally diff 4m d previous 1πŸ˜•
but still he used vd's name in lmost every line itna pyaar vd peπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thank god this time no srk, ab, dhoni& yuviπŸ˜ƒ
what no film producer approached him huh? when no serial producer r ready to cast him then how come film producers? πŸ˜•
i think he missed a nice opportunity to establish his name by quitting meiej😊
finally! he learnt to give a decent interview
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhurish

how come this iv is totally diff 4m d previous 1πŸ˜•

but still he used vd's name in lmost every line itna pyaar vd peπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
thank god this time no srk, ab, dhoni& yuviπŸ˜ƒ
what no film producer approached him huh? when no serial producer r ready to cast him then how come film producers? πŸ˜•
i think he missed a nice opportunity to establish his name by quitting meiej😊
finally! he learnt to give a decent interview

Obsessed with VD πŸ˜†
sufidox thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I took up Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon because of Abhay Kapoor's character and I have said this since day one. However, the character has now become too negative and at this stage of my career, I do not want to do this kind of a role  All i want to say is GU that whatever role you take you will be bound to quit as you are that kind of a person who never gets satisfied 😑

A lot of people may believe that I should not quit the show, and some may be of the opinion that I should indeed leave it; but I do not base my decision on anyone's judgement. I felt that this character was too black for me, so I shouldn't do it, that's about it. The truth is that you cant do that role you are not able to do a simple lover boy char they how will you be doing a grey char 😑

See as an actor, I can do all kinds of roles and in the past two months I have proved my versatility.  🀣

I genuinely do not have a clue. People have been approaching me asking if I am doing any other show or if I have signed a movie. Well frankly, none of that is true.  Ya after your unprofessional attitude who will be willing to take you (change your attitude probz they may consider you)

message to the fans of Madhubalarather message to GU please leave the show so soon that we want some better actors who can express and please do join in some acting school to improve your skills and please change your attitude

This is purely my POV πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sufidox - 10 years ago
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
i didnt read his bore iv
pehle bakwaas karo uske baad jab fans tumhe yaad dilaye tumahari reality to unke hero ko praise karo
mr. utreja even if u wash vds feets with milk now we r not going to forgive u or become ur fan
so tata bye bye dnt show ur face ever
warna even i dnt know wat i ll do with u
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Omg Why his Interview Anyways some line are like ki Vivian bol raha hai.. its like copy paste line..😳
btw itna Professional
tfs...Edited by Blackpoison - 10 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder now who will be his next target? now he's targeting media and for that I am sure he will not be able to control the damage.
Mallu
yogendra1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poluk

More than obvious case of professional whip being exercised. πŸ˜†

If you read between the lines, the sense of 'I am the best' and the 'resentment and jealousy against VD' is still there but is now cloaked under diplomacy or hidden under the 'danda'  given by Colors.

Did you note the line :  I find it unfortunate that people are blaming him for the drop in TRPs, which is wrong.🀒

The fellow is still on the same wavelength just acting saintly. Howsoever vulgar and distasteful the entire drama was, it at least had one good effect: it will teach someone professional manners for a life time.πŸ˜†

I just want to say him no one is  blaming VD for low TRP except GU 2-3 fan since we all know what the track is all about and who is to blame.