Short Written Update Beintehaa 30.4.14

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
For short synopsis of what happened today.
Coz I am quite busy so cannot do detailed WU.
Here u guyz go with a jist of what happened in the episode
1-Aliya sees barkat with legal papers and asks her what she is doing and why she is clicking pictures barkat makes excuse.
2-Barkat asks aliya to teach her becouse she has only studied till 7th class aliya agrees.
3-Zain behaves weirdly with aliya and says he was behaving hood with her becouse barkat asked him to do so.
4-Aliya is hurt with zain's words and cries.she sits putting her feets in pool, and remembers everything zain said.
5-Zains thinks he did wrong with aliya.
6-Zain says sorry to aliya.
7-Aliya says why coz barkat said wats the time limit this time...
8-Morning scene, zain wakes up and sees that aliya is sleeping on couch.
9-Aliya wakes up and see zain infront of her, zain tries to say something but aliya leaves.
10-Aliya talks to barkat that why she said zain to praise her, barjat tells her that she only said to praise but zain himself arranged all the stalls and all and he is practicing from morning to say sorry to you, aliya is shocked.
Thatz it guyz.
I missed the last part.
SorryEdited by CrazyBoy-.Hd.- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can u say? what exactly Zain said to her in the morning when she was in sleep??? I couldn't hear his whispers...   Edited by preity_d - 10 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preity_d

can u say? what exactly Zain said to her in the morning when she was in sleep??? I couldn't hear his whispers...  

he basically praises her hair and beauty saying that he was so wrong in saying that her hair irritates him, in fact they make her look even more beautiful and it was jus him who couldn't see the beauty. he says that without her his life is incomplete and blows on her face.
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

he basically praises her hair and beauty saying that he was so wrong in saying that her hair irritates him, in fact they make her look even more beautiful and it was jus him who couldn't see the beauty. he says that without her his life is incomplete and blows on her face.

Thanks ðŸ˜³ aww how cute is Zain, but rude he was ðŸ˜¡
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou sooo much for the update:)
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot god the short WU ...I loving this new full on with love with Aalyia