cherry. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lol..!!! ðŸ˜†
Tfs...
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am still wondering what made him say 'yes' to JDJ ( if at all he is planning to do it ) if he has such health issues. 

You have a severe back problem, you are not going to get anyone lighter than Sanaya and you are planning to participate in a dance reality show with minimal and rigorous rehearsing hours and that too after pack-up everyday? 

What's up with you, my boy? 

TFS. 
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but he said na sanaya is halki fulki😲😛
Seriously how did he approach for JDJ when he has backache😲
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

t's So Difficult For Me To Lift Sanaya Says Aashish Sharma

3 Votes

It's always a pleasant break from regular scenes if actors of daily soap are given a chance to dance and romance at the same time but for Aashish Sharma of "Rangrasiya" it's quite taxing as most of his romantic scenes with Sanaya requires him to lift her which aggravates his back problem.

While shooting for a party scene Aashish revealed about his back problem but not before taking a dig at Sanaya "O my god, look at her, she is so heavy, it's so difficult to lift her while dancing. I don't know why these choreographers make me do such steps."

But rather feeling bad Sanaya looked quite amused and gave back to Aashish, saying "Look who is talking about weight. Look at him and look at me. If you can't lift me, that's your problem."

"Yes that's what I am trying to say, that I have problem lifting you due to my back-ache. And this hot temperature is adding to my woes. We both are sweating like pigs and yet romancing with such passion. Have you ever seen someone romancing so closely in sweltering heat?" replies Aashish.

However despite his back-ache and scorching heat, Aashish gave a perfect shot and looked quite at ease while lifting Sanaya. Even Sanaya looked every inch of fresh and beautiful new bride while hugging and romancing her husband Rudra played by Aashish.

Well, that is called real professionalism.

By NR...

misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly it is better stop if he plans to think abt JDL
Coz risking his health is. Of  no worth..
tenshi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here's my guess on why he might be doing JDJ...It is because ashish is an opportunist type.  His popularity is at its peak right now because of RR and he sees JDJ as a stepping stone or a ladder to success.  He might be thinking that if he passes JDJ this time, he might not get an offer next time, RR might not be running,  kal ho na ho,  right?  
He is an excellent actor and I hope whatever project he does in the future, TV or movies, he remains selective and importantly, not be insecure.  It's okay to be ambitious but if you are insecure, that makes you a one very unhappy person I think.  Ashish received his training from anupam kher's acting school, i have watched some of his older interviews and I see Ashish as a very hardworking, ambitious and secure person. 

Wish him all the best on JDJ and hope he continues to do characters like Rudra that will stay in our hearts for a very long time.  
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dramebaaz88

Here's my guess on why he might be doing JDJ...It is because ashish is an opportunist type.  His popularity is at its peak right now because of RR and he sees JDJ as a stepping stone or a ladder to success.  He might be thinking that if he passes JDJ this time, he might not get an offer next time, RR might not be running,  kal ho na ho,  right?  

He is an excellent actor and I hope whatever project he does in the future, TV or movies, he remains selective and importantly, not be insecure.  It's okay to be ambitious but if you are insecure, that makes you a one very unhappy person I think.  Ashish received his training from anupam kher's acting school, i have watched some of his older interviews and I see Ashish as a very hardworking, ambitious and secure person. 

Wish him all the best on JDJ and hope he continues to do characters like Rudra that will stay in our hearts for a very long time.  

well said