SwaRon dinner date? was it a date even

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i'm confused we all knew the swaron restaurant scene is not gonna be some date but atleast a dinner outing or spending time together though we also knew ruhi is gonna ruin it
may be i only again expected more from it 😕

but still just seconds of their conversation thats it
it was way too small i had expected minutes scene atleast and then ruhi's thing
but the way it was squeezed into seconds really disappointing
it should have been a proper dinner scene   we all wanted it to be a cute moment atleast in not romantic, place being public where they were
and afterwards even the swaron hug was not properly shown
dialogues were good 😊 Ameeta mam please want proper, romantic scenes for swaron not one which end within a blink
only thing to be happy is the last ending scene which i hope would be continued tomorrow.

Edited by sanchiswaron - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i told before also it will b more mere seconds and we shld not hope abt it...if it is for other couple it would hv been a long one
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dint like Restaurant scene at all.For me it looked like two frnds went for having dinner.not even a proper date ðŸ˜”
and it dint last for more than few seconds when Sharon saw ruhi ðŸ˜•
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shreya..

I dint like Restaurant scene at all.For me it looked like two frnds went for having dinner.not even a proper date ðŸ˜”

and it dint last for more than few seconds when Sharon saw ruhi ðŸ˜•

dont name it a date even suddenly swaron shown in a restaurant one dialogue and dats it 
fanista thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchiswaron

dont name it a date even suddenly swaron shown in a restaurant one dialogue and dats it 

exactly 
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In a way I am glad they din't call it a date and it was just a normal scene of SS having dinner coz anyways they would have had to shift to Ruhi. Whenever their  date happens, I want it to be nice and special.
cscs thumbnail
restaurant scene was just a filler for me.. 
really want exclusive swaron scenes
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was just normal scene not a date...may be they want to show sharon still have that fear in her heart...may be after this ruhi escapes from hospital...
JensenVruShan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tannuluv

that was just normal scene not a date...may be they want to show sharon still have that fear in her heart...may be after this ruhi escapes from hospital...

Yeah agree it was a scene to show that Sharon is still not out the shock of what happened to her not a date , when they show a SS date it should be a proper one without interruptions and they should talk about themselves and no one else
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no dat ws not at all a date