plz close this topic ! m not leaving :)

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you Niharika, for your dear post :) i really needed a little motivation at this point. now i guess i need to accept that this forum won't stay active ever the way i want..and move on with that.. :)Edited by shikhajaiswal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i know i shouldn't say this Shikha, but if u feel like quitting u should...BECOZ you are working very hard and I appreciate your efforts. but you are not getting your due. 
But The show is a HIT. and its liked by viewers and that's all matters. the india forum discussion does not matter at all...

hope you have a great future

Neetu
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Shikha don't get so disheartened

Despite being a great IF fan, I will be honest enough to admit that forum ratings alone can't judge the fate of a show.
There are countless examples of past shows which have had awesome rankings in IF, fans pleading for the show to continue but still they were pulled off air due to bad ratings in the larger picture.

The show is going good and it evidently looks that makers are taking the idea of an extension very seriously cz the pace of the storyline has slowed down and got more detailed.

We should keep doing our bit for the sake of the show. Don't care about the results, just think how much you work is helping other fans of the show who don't have time or expertise to look it up like you do...

A sincere request again not to quit 😊
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by ..Serendipity.. - 10 years ago
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Serendipity..

How convenient to say...
interstingly enough here I m doing WU s since the very beginning of d show n never even get acknowledged for it...far from that the 1 day I miss writting it I get criticised for it!! I Never go on to say I quit
or I give up...
so stop cringing...Paanch is at its last leg...
keep calm n enjoy d show!!

oh pleasee...!!!

u should be the last one to tell these things to me...i have seen u roaming around in SADDA HAQ forum and I registered myself only for Paanch forum.

It doesn't even matter if u stop providing the updates. i don't think anyone would really care abt seeing the activity. 

lol are there people actually on this forum that will criticize you. well if u must know, i am quitting the forum for the lack of acitivity. even if i don't quit and not post, is it going to matter anyways. u may STOOOPPP...ur cringing first OK🥱
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shikhajaiswal

oh pleasee...!!!

u should be the last one to tell these things to me...i have seen u roaming around in SADDA HAQ forum and I registered myself only for Paanch forum.

It doesn't even matter if u stop providing the updates. i don't think anyone would really care abt seeing the activity. 

lol are there people actually on this forum that will criticize you. well if u must know, i am quitting the forum for the lack of acitivity. even if i don't quit and not post, is it going to matter anyways. u may STOOOPPP...ur cringing first OK🥱

Peace girls peace...

Shikha you know that there still are few loyal Paanch viewers who constantly visit the forum.
Now its just not possible for everyone to peep into this forum right?
Especially when the telecast time is lesser and promos are not adequate

We have no right to be able to stop you but can only request. Then, its entirely your call!!!
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Do whatever all of u feel like doing...
its ur lyf afterall!!
N no I have no intensions of fighting wid anyone so yeah...
shikha if u have made up ur mind of quiting d forums
all the very best for ur future
may u have a great life ahead!!
PS : really excited for d actual revenge coming up
PPS : sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling coz I didnt intend to
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Gud to know ur not leaving...Shikha...let bygones be bygones
Dont close d topic lets talk abt tomorrow's epi
what do u think wud be Roshni's strategy this tym
I m actually excited for d final revenge!!
RheaSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Serendipity..

Gud to know ur not leaving...Shikha...let bygones be bygones
Dont close d topic lets talk abt tomorrow's epi
what do u think wud be Roshni's strategy this tym
I m actually excited for d final revenge!!

according to aseem arora's tweets, it seems like the revenge part is over. now she will have to struggle all over again to get justice. the best stratergy she can use is getting the college students against the 5. and its gonna take a lot of time. let' see how the show shapes up
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: shikhajaiswal

according to aseem arora's tweets, it seems like the revenge part is over. now she will have to struggle all over again to get justice. the best stratergy she can use is getting the college students against the 5. and its gonna take a lot of time. let' see how the show shapes up

start from d scratch!!!
😲 😲
I just hope Gauti's real face comes in front of her!!