Surbhi next TV outing with Meiyang Chang

Posted: 9 years ago
Qubool Hai's Zoya aka Surbhi Jyoti's next TV outing with Meiyang Chang!

Surbhi and Meiyang will co-host an interesting TV show, we hear

Surbhi Jyoti, who is portraying the character of Sanam in Zee TV's Qubool Hai is all set to host a show with Meiyang Chang, we hear. Yes, if the recent reports are anything to go by then Surbhi and Meiyang will co-host Zing TV's upcoming show,Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, which will present some tales of love with a twist. Yes, so if you that the show will feature those regular fairy tales of love and romance, then you are clearly wrong.

Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya is being helmed by producer Vikas Gupta, who has earlier given us some brilliant shows like GumrahYeh Hai Aashiqui and Webbed. So you know how the look and feel of Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya be like.

Anyway, we are quite excited to see this unusual pair of Surbhi and Meiyang. Do you think like we do, BollywoodLifers?

This is exciting, I'm so happy she's getting these opportunities ðŸ˜ƒ And their smiles! Methinks they'll make an adorable duo ðŸ˜†
tfs..
waiting to see SJ as a host
Tfs. Waiting to c my cutie pie as a host
Can't wait to watch!
Tfs :)
tfs:)
it is great that she is getting opportunity to explore her talent...she will surely rock in hosting too...
keep rocking surbhi jouti...we love u alll
SO, QH is finally going off-air? ðŸ˜†
Surbhi will be a great host, methinks. That Chang kid is annoying. 
^ QH not going off air... Zing is sister channel to Zee tv & recently it announced to turn youth entertainment channel from may... for promotion they need some actors who are popular among youth.. SJ is one of them & Zing & ZEEL don need to go for contractual difficulties with SJ as she is already contracted with zee.. this doesnt mean QH will be going off... everything depends on trp..still EMA DAK has poor trp..
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

^ QH not going off air... Zing is sister channel to Zee tv & recently it announced to turn youth entertainment channel from may... for promotion they need some actors who are popular among youth.. SJ is one of them & Zing & ZEEL don need to go for contractual difficulties with SJ as she is already contracted with zee.. this doesnt mean QH will be going off... everything depends on trp..still EMA DAK has poor trp..

Right okay. But isn't it supposed to go off air within six months? Depends on TRPs, I guess. Which I think will be low because of how Gul brutally ruined the story, so six months it is, possibly. 
Hey, Zing is a good channel, very fresh looking. Surbhi will be adorbs.