Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

CID cant realy handle the current team and they have so much talented Lady cops! Both Purvi  Shreya are good!
I dont want a new lady cop on show as let the current ones need to get proper love  respect they deserve! Agreed...They should develop their characters...
As I am the fan of Purvi and I have seen many CID fans admiring her, I can very well say that she have proved that a women is no less than men! she have done
all the strong stunts and disguises and each role of her is very much perfect! Though I agree that Being seniour means you have power in hand!
But I would not mind if Purvi is an Inspector and some seniour cop joins as a higher authority as long as she is not dominated and gets proper prominance ! As for me what matters is effort and not your designation!
Yes surely height or your anything dosent matter as I have seen people saying This lady cop is short to be a seniour and all But what realy matter s is your Efforts and hard work as a cop!
But yes surely If Pankaj calls vineet as sir and Purvi as just by her name is not something bad but this may mean FW is showing that lady cops are more of having friendly atmosphere with their juniours or something Friendly is fine dear but then rank also matters a lot and esp in jobs like Police and Army, ranks are the identities and source of respect...
But work means you need to refer by the term of their ranks!
But yes if promotion is to strike, I would Prefer Inspector Purvi on the top list.. She should surely be given more respected position By the juniours!

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed Dear.. that position do have more respect and identificiation by all but does it realy matter ? when a cop like Freddy sir has been in CID for such a long time and so much ignored so what can we expect from FW for lady cops? and if they are promoted do you think they will get proper prominance as needed? as CID already have full overflow of seniour cops..!😕
But yes certainly I support your idea and just wish to see Purvi in this seniour position !👍🏼
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u Muskaan & all others...

Another point i commented in last week episode picture thread that one side lady cops perform stunts showing them strong like men then why they break so easily & start crying...i just hate it..

I agree cops are also human beings but i believe cops are more strong than common man...they should not cry like a child...its also for men cops also...
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think there's hope because Singh sir and some others do give them especially Purvi proper roles in almost all their episodes. Satara 2, Invisible Gun, Ahmedabad and Shark Attack are some examples that immediately come to mind. She's one I wish to see forever with the veterans and gain the deserved image, so I pray they keep it up. The dances received poor reception everywhere, so hopefully that should be enough to discourage them from showing such stuff in the future.

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I think there's hope because Singh sir and some others do give them especially Purvi proper roles in almost all their episodes. Satara 2, Invisible Gun, Ahmedabad and Shark Attack are some examples that immediately come to mind. She's one I wish to see forever with the veterans and gain the deserved image, so I pray they keep it up. The dances received poor reception everywhere, so hopefully that should be enough to discourage them from showing such stuff in the future.

Oh not everywhere bro.😡 You know the kind of reception it received from some sources!😭😡
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmpriya

Agreed Dear.. that position do have more respect and identificiation by all but does it realy matter ? when a cop like Freddy sir has been in CID for such a long time and so much ignored so what can we expect from FW for lady cops? and if they are promoted do you think they will get proper prominance as needed? as CID already have full overflow of seniour cops..!😕

But yes certainly I support your idea and just wish to see Purvi in this seniour position !👍🏼

Agree...
Some officers are just kept for mere cheap entertainment...😡
Muskaan92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Agree with u Muskaan & all others...

Another point i commented in last week episode picture thread that one side lady cops perform stunts showing them strong like men then why they break so easily & start crying...i just hate it.. Due to hormones dear...Girls break down quickly as compared to men..its natural and biological...😡

I agree cops are also human beings but i believe cops are more strong than common man...they should not cry like a child...its also for men cops also...

DemonStar thumbnail

Those sources will shower praises even if FW shows R-rated scenes, so it doesn't count. 😛

And as an aside, I don't remember Purvi ever being shown crying easily in recent memory.

Edited by DemonStar - 10 years ago
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's not just those dances. They are a very recent addition to FW's already overlong list of shockers.😡 It's the attitude towards the lady cops. Why did people like Vaishnavi mam, Jaswir mam leave in the first place if they believed in what they were doing and were happy with it. FW have misused and destroyed too many exceptional actors, case-in-point Vikas sir. We are overjoyed when the female cops( in my case Ansha mam) get brilliant scenes or stunts or dialogues, when that should be a run-of-the-mill occurrence! Why are they so sparse that we are thankful and overjoyed when our favourite lady gets the prominence that her perseverance deserves??
DemonStar thumbnail
You're right there. But what I mean is, considering FW's track record we should be a little happy that we're getting to see them (or her like in both our cases) doing anything at all. I mean, apart from Asha you can count all the prominent roles received by past lady cops on the fingers of one hand. Even know it seems to kill them to give her a role that does not somehow imply being weaker than the males. So the best we can hope from them is baby steps.