Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...jaskaran... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful writer...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› i love their embarassements and the gang's teasing jokesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... they are so cute😳😳😳 i start immagining them like this only... only ur update give a sigh relief from the now ongoing track...😭😭😭... continue dear... if you publish all this chapter and make a abook.. im sure its going to rock..try sometime... update soon..
Heeralicious thumbnail
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

@ LD & choti

Chal yaar tum donon... I loved the swing mein donon... only if they loved each other so much could they enjoy such moments 
pichle paanch chapters se it's been sensual... so there has to be break na.. πŸ˜† every chapter mein difficult to describe how they kissed πŸ€£

LOOOL... Arrey yaar... I LOVED these smooth peaceful moments as well... kisne kaha I didn like it.. but phir bhi... mujhe is FF mein bohot bada dhammaaka chahiye... shaadi to u said NO... to phir yaar ek mini SR hi dedo...before marriage waali... lol what m I blabbering 🀣

@LD
By the way Lashy, one very important questionπŸ₯±...Jallu aced in exams πŸ‘...He didn't ask anything from Jo kya😳...Or will this make an appearance in the next chapter... Maybe Jo willingly this time β˜ΊοΈ as giftπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
'Wait and watch' πŸ˜›

Cool! So you SURELY are upto something interesting! Yaay!EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flemingo

ps- innova is toyota's πŸ˜›

Grrr grrr grr got myself confused between indigo and innova.. πŸ˜‘ bad bad lashy... after all that research grr grr..
thanks for pointing it out.. edited that bit πŸ˜ƒ
will come back to rest of replies soon...
some sweet sweet reading to be done now.. other writers ka
Heeralicious thumbnail

Grrr grrr grr got myself confused between indigo and innova.. πŸ˜‘ bad bad lashy... after all that research grr grr..

You sound JUST LIKE YOUR OWN JO! But don't worry! Sam is just tellin ya casually... if she wanted..she would have corrected it on her own and kept quiet...but she told you... so no need of grr grr...TongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thanks for pointing it out.. edited that bit πŸ˜ƒ

divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
My writer-e-khaas, Amazing parts 31 and 32 ... Just caught up on both. 

- For part 31: I love how Jodha is so perceptive of Jalal's emotions about that card she received ... How he is reacting is more important than the card itself which I loved 

Also, what a twist with the card ... 

- For part 32: Loved Jodha's quasi-pride and competitiveness on Jalal doing well on his exams ... You describe the mix of emotions so well 

Also, loved how Jalal agreed to sing for his Jodha πŸ˜³Though he was so bad it ... 

Thanks again for writing such a beautiful story! Keep it coming. 
sam_0506 thumbnail

Grrr grrr grr got myself confused between indigo and innova..😑bad bad lashy... after all that research grr grr..
thanks for pointing it out.. edited that bitπŸ˜ƒ

hey, just pointed out casually yaar... who cares if tata built that car or toyota? Cars magazine thodi hi na hai... no need to go grrr grrr. Bad sammy... made you go grr grr
TheIronLady thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Just lovvveeed the last two chapters...😳
Awesome updateπŸ˜ƒ...

Well...will try to catch up the rest of the chapters as well.πŸ˜ƒ
PBDcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shraddha πŸ€— ... how the hell u manage to pen such story πŸ€— this chapter had everything ... i loved the way jalal was singing so coyly & innocently only for jodha ❀️, to the bunch of prankster's pulling jo & ja's leg ... was soo cute !!!! the pure & innocence reflects so much .. i am really in love with this story of your's 
Hat's off to your creativity shradhha πŸ€— ... but damn my happiness didn't last long when jo's phone rang ... n that instant i guessed its the same maniac stalker ... felt like pulling him out from the phone & beating him black & blue😑

lashy ... grr grr grrr ... i hate YOUR stalker ...😑

Edited by varshaakulkarni - 10 years ago
hemakeerti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Shraddha...  Yet another amazing chapter... Just loved the teasings of the gang all the way.. So the stalker is into direct action now... Wow... Waiting for next chapter, guessing it would be closer to the revelation of stalker 
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120
Next