Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome end
thnks for pm
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was so happy to read the update...
that it almost shocked me that it actually Ended!!!

this was wonderful ff and loved every part of it..

end was superb... thanks and continue if u can..
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very  nice  story .. 
 nice ending.thanks  sandhya  for the  end.. 
 LOVe  it.. to the core.. 

thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
finally everything clear between them
but end😭
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice update... u ended the story. ...awww...😭 
But very nice story wIth a Happy ending. ... I know I may  have not commented many times but was closely following the ff...

Hope u ll get time n u will conTinue this ff n start 50 more😉
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OYe sandhya how did uend the story without my permission😡 , not even a hint to me😕
Hate u😭

Ye kya surprize hai

Edited by bpatil3 - 9 years ago
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thx for the PM
Well EKS mujhe sabse mast dailogue kounsa laga pata hai , Main aapke bahoan me kya karrhi thi😆  Ye bhi koi poochne ki baat hai😉🤣 isska answer ram thoda naughty ho jaata toh bilkul practically dikha deta, kyunki ye sab bataya kaise jaata hai😆😆😆 aur priya o itni curipsity kyun hai hai ki usski bahoan me ye kya karrhi thi😆😆😆  wah wah Nashe me kuch bhi karo , aur safayi dusroan se maango , ye gussa bada accha hai😆. Ye kya ratt laga rakhi hai dono ne  kya hua kya hua😆😆 arre ye toh aise behave karrhe hai jaise pehle kabhi kuch hua hi nhi.😆😆 Neha aur Nutz ko curiosity hai raya ki aage badhen ki aur kitna aage badheneg already 3 bacche hai🤣 aur Neel aur Mini kya chahte hai , ki poori Indian Cricket team khada karna hai kya??? Neha =Neel and Nutz=MIni🤣 . Howww cute Vikki toh aagyakari pati hai bhai immediately in nanoseconds news pahucha diya🤣 itna impatience toh khud k romance me bhi nhi hua hoga😆😆 suna tha sirf ladkiyoan k pet me baat nhi rehti,viiki toh apni biwi se lkoi bhi baat nhi chupata.😆 

Priya aise weird kyun behave karti hai, as if she doesn't know priya has no school dat day😲 pati milte hi bacchoan pe attention kam hogay kya😉😆

Climax me raya ne ek dusre ko sahi pehchaana they never had faith on each other , thats why they suffered, though they loved each ,but never been open to each other. yup kisi bhi rishtein me trust ka hona important hai.

Priya ki helplessness and frustration , aur duvidha jo thi, ki she keeping herself away from and mend their relationship, and also her dignity self respect and ego were blocking her. He she once behaved a nejoyed his company and the immediate second her inner thoughts reminds her not melt in his actions and these two contradicting personalities in her lead to so much stress, insecurity and pain , which was coming out as tears.
Drama queen EKS, meeting hall me kaise bhej diya priya ko😆😆😆 kaise ho sakta hai, aur office me ram leela shuru🤣
Awesme hai rajjo nhi tha🤣

But why u ended??

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love drunk Priya always
Ram want to love her but he control on himself as he didn't want to take advantage of her in the drunk state
Aww but she misunderstood him and he also didn't tell the truth
Nuts and Neha is so naughty get chance to tease her but through this Priya came to know the truth that Ram didn't do anything
So sweet she went to her office to manofy him
Vik is so smart he provide them some space to talk alone
Ram is so impatient he can't get enough of Priya
Glad both of them accepted their mistake and are now together
You have ended the story on good note but pls continue if you get time
Thanx for the pm
aasiyajain thumbnail
Its realy supeb update bt y so end plz conitun dear