Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey update soon ...waiting... 😭
CSQ1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 19

Priya

Peehu beta,  I  pushed ram  away from me, Thank god we still had our clothes on..

I looked at  ram, My love was totally stunned disheveld, my hand  crushed his clothes and messed up his hair.I knew  he needed time to recoup.
Princess, what are  you doing here? 
Mama, Dadi asked me  get ready for the reception, 
Oh reception , Okay we will get ready
But mama why were  you kissing papa?
MMM... because I looked at Mr Kapoor for help

He looked at me quizzically, I asked  with my eyes to answer the question . Then  he realized what I was asking

Oh peehu!! Ram  Answered,  You know I have booboo na on  my face , You promised me that  you will ask your mama to kiss it to make  it go away na...  mama was only doing that.
Oh but papa

Peehu  ! ,  what dress  are you going wear

Mama , I wanted tell  I have my own room here,  and the room looks very beautiful it is pink  in colour, It looks just like Barbie rooms, mama come and see na!!! You know what mama there are so many pretty dress  I want  to wear one of them mama. Please please

Peehu pulled my hand ,  she took me to her Barbie room to show off her new collection  dress, thank god  for Barbie room , we escaped from peehu questioning. 
But ... I looked  back at  Ram he looked so  muzzled, so cute.. I wanted to go back... If I   could...

That was the last look I had of  ram,  for the evening,  the whole  evening went off in daze There was good music  there was good food , it was nice party. I had dressed up in a beautiful white and red border saree given to me by dadi. Ram was looking handsome  in plain white shirt and black pants. The white shirt just accentuated his look,...my man looked the best

Whether I looked good or not was clearly visible in ram eyes. He desire blazed like fire scorching my body. I don't how long I continue with these just looks

Mama  had come in  with Ayesha, She only said   her courtesy hi, and wanted go early to papa, because papa was  home alone  with the nurse. The look she kept giving ayesha  was making  me very uncomfortable. Something was not right
But Ayesha behaviour was also not normal, in fact she was overly friendly and loving  for a sister who didn't bother to call for more than a 2 years  Now all  of a  suddenly  showering  me with love.
I got busy talking to neha and Natasha. Then I saw  Ram  take  ma aside  and talking to her
 I excused myself from neha and Natasha , and went and joined them
I just couldn't believe what  I heard 
 Rk:  Why did you do this? Why did you hide it from me about priya and peehu
MA: No   I didn't  know about this
Rk: No Shipraji your lying, I know you know,that's why this question

Did  you know  that  priya was in  the hospital  in coma for 6 months when she was pregnant with peehu and she almost lost peehu and her leg

No I Did not know  this...she never told me about it

So you know about peehu and priya  where there in pune then?

She was caught,,, she knew that

Then Mr kapoor and Ma saw me standing,

Why ma?
I never knew you were in the hospital and that you were serious, you never told me that

Yes  I didn't tell you that, I thought that  I should not worry you as were already worried about papa.

But she promised me he would not do anything to you!!

What are you saying ma?  Who said what

Priya !! I can't tell they will kill you!!

What are you saying nobody will do anything to me ?

Priya , Ayesha

What Ayesha ma? Tell me 

Ayesha told me  that the  sid would not do anything to you  if you stay away from ram

But  he told me that he will try and kill   you  like he  tried to kill  ram and this time he will succeed

He said he would not attempt anything  anymore as long as you are away from ram

What are you saying ? shipraji, who told you this  ? sid how did  he contact  you  and  how Ayesha is contacted to this

Ayesha lives with sid

What ? we both asked

Yes !!!  Ayesha is living with  sid  for the past five years. An Sid is hiding from  the police  in Ayesha's farmhouse. After the police started searching  for him in your accident case.

So , Mr Kapoor  continued , both of them are blackmailing you with threat to priya and my life..  and you believed them

Yes what else could I do ,  they tried to kill you already what if  he tried again and he succeeded,    so I had to hide  priya and peehu from you especially peehu 

because I knew what sid was capable of .. I  didn't want anything to happen to  you or priya and peehu.

Today also  Ayesha came here to just see how much  you know about this, so that she can tell about it to Sid , plan their next move.

I am sorry   ram and  priya  this only  way I could  save all three of you.

Tears were rolling from her tired eyes,  how much she had go through just for me,, I loved my  mother even more, my respect for her grew

Ram said :  Don't worry I will handle this, Let us set the trap for them.If you just told this years ago icould  have solved   everything , we need not have spent  five years in hell .Priya just take shipraji to  the party,  behave normally and keep Ayesha from using her phone. I will work out the plan, and get sid in the next two hours

The two hour was tension filled... I had to keep Ayesha occupied so that she does get to know what happening, Mr Kapoor and Vikram  left the party without anyone noticing in the pretext of conference call.
I was very worried about Ram...

After  Two hours.

Ram entered,  with Vikram gave me  thumbs  up sign.
Now I could take on my dear darling sister.

I went to her and   gave  her  hard slap... as hard as i could

Ayesha  was stunned!! Di  what ?

I said Ayesha shut up,,   this for all that you did to me, my family  and  ma. How could you   Ayesha I bought   you  up like my own,,, you did this to me how could you?

Ayesha  :  I had nothing  you had it all  but you never knew the worth of it and I wanted it all,  to  be rich famous and so did sid... For that  we wanted you both out , so this  only way we could  do it but both of you escaped our plans, and sid had to hide...  But Not very long.. In day or two court will give the hearing  about close  the case, and  sid, will be free,,  and  we will live happily 

NO AYESHA, nothing is going to happen  ,sid  is in jail now , he used  you.. he used your greed...  a man who could kill his own mother why did you think  he would not do that to you also ?how could  you do this to your own sister .

Then the police came in to arrested  Ayesha ..  They arrested her for  harbouring a criminal.

It was over!!!

I felt a relief, and  at same time sense of sadness on  how Ayesha spoiled her own life  just for money  and fame

Party was over.. 

Before ma left , she just told me one thing, Priya  god has given you both ek nayi  zindagi  please never let it go,  and take care of it . Ram loves you lot  just keep loving him... and you should  very happy that you got   your husband back   always remember as long you are together nothing can happen to you

It was time to say bye to all our guest and retire to our rooms. I Went to peehu'rooms put her to bed . peehu  also was very tired  after  the party ,slept as soon as  she went to bed.  And I  just walked as fast as my legs could carry me,  back to my room , I  know ram  would be waiting.

And there was the unfinished business/promise

I entered with smile and a dream

Ram :
She just smiled"looking for all the world as if she might actually laugh. It was the sort of expression one made when one had too much happiness to keep it all inside
I wanted to make her look like that every day. Every hour. Every minute.
"I love you, too," she said.
I  took her face in my hands and kissed her, once, deeply, on the mouth. "I mean," I said, "I really love you."
She quirked a brow. "Is this a contest?"
"It is anything you want," I promised.
She grinned, that enchanting, perfect smile that was so quintessentially hers. "I feel I must warn you, then," she said, cocking her head to the side. "When it comes to contests and games, I always win."
"Always?"
Her eyes grew sly. "Whenever it matters."
I felt myself smile, felt my soul lighten and my worries slip away. "And what, precisely, does that mean?"
"It means," she said, reaching up and to unpin in hers saree, "that I really really love you."
I backed up, crossing my arms as I gave her an assessing look. "Tell me more."
saree  fell to the ground. "Is that enough?"
"Oh, not nearly."
She tried to look brazen, but her cheeks were starting to turn pink. "I will need help with the rest," she said, fluttering her lashes.
I was at her side in an instant. "I live to serve you."
"Is that so?" She sounded intrigued by the notion, so dangerously so that I felt compelled to add, "In the bedroom." My fingers found the twin tassles at her blouse , and  I gave them a tug, causing the blouse  to loosen dangerously.
"More help, madam?" I murmured.
She nodded.
"Perhaps..." I looped my fingers around the neckline, preparing to ease it down, but she placed one hand over mine. I looked up. She was shaking her head.
"No," she said. "You."
It took me  a moment to grasp her meaning, and then a slow smile spread across my face. "But of course, madam," I said, I  moved to the  buttons on my shirt. "As you wish." And in a moment his shirt was on the floor
"Anything you say."
"Anything?"
"Right now," I said silkily, "anything."
She smiled. "The vest."
pulling my  vest over my head., leaving me naked from the waist up.
I brought my gaze to her face. Her eyes were wide, and her lips parted. I could hear the raspy sound of her breath, in perfect time with the rise and fall of her chest.
She was aroused. Gloriously so, and it was all I could do not to drag her onto the bed then and there.
"Anything else?" I murmured.
Her lips moved, and her eyes flickered toward my pants. She was too shy, I realized with delight, still too much of an innocent to order me to remove them.
"This?" I asked, hooking my thumb under the waist-band.
She nodded.
I peeled off my pants,my gaze never leaving her face. And I smiled"at the exact moment when her eyes widened.
She wanted to be a sophisticate, but she wasn't. Not yet.\
"You're overdressed," I said softly, moving closer, closer, until my face was mere inches from hers. I placed two fingers under my chin and tipped her up, leaning down for a kiss as my other hand found the neckline of her dress and tugged it down.

She fell free, and I moved my hand to the warm skin of her back, pressing her against mine until her B****s flattened against mychest.My fingers lightly traced the delicate indentation of her spine, settling at the small of her back, right where inskirt rested loosely around her hips.
"I love you," I said, allowing my nose to settle against hers.

Priya:

I watched  his face, losing myself in the deepblue of his eyes. I touched his forehead, then his hair, smoothing one black  lock aside before affectionately tucking it behind his ear.

Part of me wanted to stand like this forever, just looking at his face, memorizing every plane and shadow, from the full curve of his lower lip to the exact arch of his brows. I was going to make mylife again  with this man, give him my love , and I  was filled with the most wonderful sense of anticipation, as if I were standing at the edge of something, about to embark on a spectacular adventure.

And it all started now.

I tilted my head, leaned in, and raised myself to my toes, just so I could place one kiss on his lips.

"I love you," I said.
"You do, don't you?" he murmured, and I realized that he was just as amazed by this miracle as I was.

"Sometimes I'm going to drive you mad," I warned.
His smile was as lopsided as his shrug. "I'll go  out for a drink with vikarm."
"And you'll do the same to me," I added.

"You can have tea with neha." One of  his hands found mine as the other moved around my waist, until they were held together almost as in a waltz. "And we'll have the most marvelous time later that night, kissing and begging each other's forgiveness."
"RAM," I said, wondering if this ought to be a more serious conversation.

"No one said we had to spend every waking moment together," he said, "but at the end of the day""he leaned down and kissed each of my eyebrows, in turn""and most of the time during, there is no one I would rather see, no one whose voice I would rather hear, and no one whose mind I would rather explore."

He kissed me then. Once, slowly and deeply. "I love you,Mrs Priya Ramkapoor"'. And I always will."

"Oh, RAM." I would have liked to have said something more eloquent, but his words would have to be enough for the both of them, because in that moment I was overcome, too full of emotion to do anything more than sigh his name.

And when he scooped me into his arms and carried me to his bed, all I could do was say, "Yes."

My last piece of dress fell away before I reached the mattress, and by the time his body covered mine,  we were skin against skin. There was something thrilling about being beneath him, feeling his power, his strength. He could dominate  me if he so chose, hurt  me even, and yet in his arms I became the most priceless of treasures.

His hands roamed my body, searing a path across my skin. I felt every touch to the core of my being. He stroked my arm, and I felt it in my belly; he touched my shoulder, and it tingled in my toes.

He kissed my lips, and my heart sang.
I knew where he was taking me , I wanted to be  there with him .
"Ram!" I cried out, the noise captured by his mouth as he swooped in for a kiss.

Something within me began to tighten and coil, twisting and tensing until I was certain I'd shatter. And then, just when I couldn't possibly bear it for one second longer, it all reached its peak, and something burst within me, something amazing and true. and  we were onw=e

After that we didn't  say anything  didn't need to say anything everything was said and done .. now all we had to was love ... love each other for the rest of our life

THE END!!!!!

Edited by CSQ1999 - 9 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...😊
oh shipra did that bcoz of sid n ayesha..😊
story end hogaya...
thanx for the pm.
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail