VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't understand neeraj views...

At1 Samairaa directly thankz the doctor's friend for helping her financially in period of surgery...

But now Neeraj told that he spend money for surgery.
or If he managed all money from that way (from aditya)
then why shikha become tensed for money when ajay blackmailing her.that time neeraj told that I will manage money. (So strange)

At1 be4 6 month ago,he used to tell himself he did all for himself !!!!!
now all is changed :/

I think that inspector #Nayak is yet alive because his death wasn't show to serial πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yupp.. Neeraj is a liar.. Forget about what Aditya did! So what if Adi lied that he's single and married Shikha.. Then slept with her to get a kid and finally tried to KILL her- 4 times- Only πŸ‘ leave that.. Raat gayi.. Baat gayi ;)

Neeraj is too mean.. He lied to Avinash that he did all this for Shikha! Let's conveniently ignore the fact that he admitted that he was part-responsible for Shikha's misery! ;)

With Ajay, he LIED again that he didn't have a crore rupees! Kitna Jhooth bolta hai na yeh Neeraj?? He only gave 25 lakh to that blackmailer! Why didn't Neeraj take all the money out and give it to Ajay?? I don't understand! Saara account khaaali kar dena chahiyay thaa aise time pe tohh! :P

The doctor said he won't charge anything for the surgery ( his own fees and surgical procedure cost)! Yeah I agree with u Neeraj lied to Avinash with this too! After all, the doctor must have promised to pay for Shikha's medications (which she's taking to this day), her therapy costs, her hospital stay costs, etc. Yeh sab bhi tohh uss NICE doctor ne hee arrange kiya hogaa na!! What did Neeraj do then really?NOTHING at all! Moral support tohh koi bhi de sakta hai! Shikha deserves ONLY AND ONLY Aditya jaisa ACHAA insaan- he's a changed man now and looks good with her!! 😊
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 10 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Yupp.. Neeraj is a liar.. Forget about what Aditya did! So what if Adi lied that he's single and married Shikha.. Then slept with her to get a kid and finally tried to KILL her- 4 times- Only πŸ‘ leave that.. Raat gayi.. Baat gayi ;)

Neeraj is too mean.. He lied to Avinash that he did all this for Shikha! Let's conveniently ignore the fact that he admitted that he was part-responsible for Shikha's misery! ;)

With Ajay, he LIED again that he didn't have a crore rupees! Kitna Jhooth bolta hai na yeh Neeraj?? He only gave 25 lakh to that blackmailer! Why didn't Neeraj take all the money out and give it to Ajay?? I don't understand! Saara account khaaali kar dena chahiyay thaa aise time pe tohh! :P

The doctor said he won't charge anything for the surgery ( his own fees and surgical procedure cost)! Yeah I agree with u Neeraj lied to Avinash with this too! After all, the doctor must have promised to pay for Shikha's medications (which she's taking to this day), her therapy costs, her hospital stay costs, etc. Yeh sab bhi tohh uss NICE doctor ne hee arrange kiya hogaa na!! What did Neeraj do then really?NOTHING at all! Moral support tohh koi bhi de sakta hai! Shikha deserves ONLY AND ONLY Aditya jaisa ACHAA insaan- he's a changed man now and looks good with her!! 😊

πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
brat2008 thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

You are absolutely right, poor Adi, is suffering so much wife her arrogant wife and he looks so good with Samaira, even though he tried to kill her and snatched her son but still they both look so good together.

Neeraj did nothing just taking care of everything for Samaira what a bad guy.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: paljay

You are absolutely right, poor Adi, is suffering so much wife her arrogant wife and he looks so good with Samaira, even though he tried to kill her and snatched her son but still they both look so good together.

Neeraj did nothing just taking care of everything for Samaira what a bad guy.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post...
I think Neeraj didnt tell the truth just to pacify the bank Manager...πŸ˜† I mean Avinash...

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very well said 
VikAish9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ohhh @JAHHNAVI

i am so sorry..i saw your this comments today.whynot you make this drama your own dream.. we talked about those seance which things this drama seen to us..but ohh my gosh..you r super..just mqaking your own way..ohhh God..there have no seance was seen that Rakhi I mean gorgeous neeraj did all of your extra work in show πŸ˜› ohhh poor Rakhi fans..yeh tho kuch zayadha realstic maan rahi haiiss draqma ko..bho log tho lagti hai Vikas ko killer,aishwariya ko bacari larki or..

Avinasherakhi ko hero boulet raja banah ney pey tuli hai though neeraj is just show pich of show 10 din baat 5 min ki shoot usko dati hai iss illogical show main... πŸ˜† JAHHNAVI

dont worry your vikari raja the showpich of this show ko hi uss bacari shika ko haat milaygi..i swear...😑

disgusting illogical show ..but JAHHNAVI

i must to say your imagination is soo good..kudh hi logic bana ker lah ati ho..zaha 1 inch logic nahi hai iss show may...πŸ˜›

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Thank you for replying!! πŸ€— Sab samajhh aa gaya! THANKKK U! πŸ‘πŸΌ 😳

P.S. Shaaayad "Avinash Rakhi" is not working in this show πŸ˜‰ but you are right, I am the one who's dreaming! Mujhe toh reality hee nai pata!! πŸ˜•