rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Am i the only one who had this really really wide grin after seeing the precap?😆 I swear i was sorta getting impatient but the precap made up for it and how😆 I cant wait to see how the whole thing plays out ..I know this is weird but i can already see chemistry between Abhi and Pragya😆 And the bgm is perfection..

I already think the misunderstanding is being stretched and my heart breaks for Pragya..This girl deserves all the happiness in the world..I love how Srithi plays Pragya..She brings so much dignity and class to the character..On that note, is Pragya attempting suicide or something?😲 Hope not..Either ways, super excited for tomorrow's epi..I cant wait to see Abhi sweep Pragya off her feet😆

P.S. Shabbir has such a lovely voice❤️
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG! OMG when i saw the precap twice to that it was pragya i was just my misunderstanding. i think he believes to be girl that stalking purav
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here.. couldn't help but grin like a fool.. loved the pre cap was literally the saving grace of the episode... I was just thinking when will these two meet... truly it was starting to drag.. but Finally.. and yes the air was most definitely crackling.. I  can't wait to see their first interaction and the reason behind his behavior.. they looked adorable and the eye contact.. too good..😳
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyaneetu

OMG! OMG when i saw the precap twice to that it was pragya i was just my misunderstanding. i think he believes to be girl that stalking purav

Really? Why do you say so? I din really focus on his dialogues cos i was super excited😆
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Count me in !!!! After the precap i am just waiting  & getting excited to watch Abhi-Pragya 🤗
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Same here.. couldn't help but grin like a fool.. loved the pre cap was literally the saving grace of the episode... I was just thinking when will these two meet... truly it was starting to drag.. but Finally.. and yes the air was most definitely crackling.. I  can't wait to see their first interaction and the reason behind his behavior.. they looked adorable and the eye contact.. too good..😳

IKR..I din even catch his dialogues tbh cos i was way too excited😆 What exactly did he say?😆
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

IKR..I din even catch his dialogues tbh cos i was way too excited😆 What exactly did he say?😆

OMG I had to watch it twice to overcome the shock of finally seeing them together and that to her in his arms..😆😳.. can you believe our Casanova was portraying his love for he he can see his reason to live in her eyes.. how sweet now only if he meant it..😆
Edited by ...Binny... - 10 years ago
abhiyaneet8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really? Why do you say so? I din really focus on his dialogues cos i was super excited😆

same here dear. i didnt either . i could understand something like kaisa jane dunge tujhe
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

OMG I had to watch it twice to overcome the shock of finally seeing them together and that to her in his arms..😆😳.. can you believe our Casanova was portraying his love for he he can see his reason to live in her eyes.. how sweet now only if he meant it..😆

Aww poor Pragya is in for a rude shock😆 Even she looked smitten for a second😆
...Binny... thumbnail

Aww poor Pragya is in for a rude shock😆 Even she looked smitten for a second😆

Can you  blame the poor girl.. that man is such a player.. he almost sounded genuine😆.. but seriously she seems a bit shocked atm.. seems the truth about suresh came out.. and even if for a moment this man comes out of nowhere and portrays emotions any girl would love to hear..😆