LOVE AND HATE - THREAD 12 : Lart Part,Epilogue/ Page 21 , 26: 29 April

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
~~LOVE AND HATE~~

Hatred is a poison that fills your body. It becomes impossible to think of anything else but the object of your hatred. Sometimes if you don't encounter the object of your hatred for a length of time, the hatred may dissipate throughout your body. You may under the impression that the feeling is gone. The truth is that is has spread like a cancer. It is very important if possible to tell the person who you are angry with how you feel.

"Hate is often an obverse form of love.
You hate someone whom you really wish to love but whom you cannot love."

~~~

"Hate is a disguised form of love.
You can only hate someone that you have the capacity to love because if you are really indifferent,
you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him"

INDEX BELOW
Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

PART 94

After a year...

Mumma milky... sweety wanna milky Sweety cutely asked  holding his teddy tat Annie had gifted him on his 1st birthday seeing his Mumma clad only in his Dadda's shirt but she looked dangerous just like a   monster right now. Armaan was very possessive about the teddy as it was his Bhu's gift and it said I love you Armaan in Annie's voice and anyone touching it would be in Armaan's bad book even if it were his own parents and he carried it everywhere he went while Maan sat next to Sweety and waited for his wife who had suddenly turned into a Hitler. Mumma.. dudu.. plwease Sweety asked again pointing at her breasts but she just glared at him without a word.

Jaan.. Sweety kush keh raha hain Maan said gathering all his courage knowing one wrong word then he would be slashed open. Mera gussa Sweety par mat nikalo na Jaan.. he wants your milk he said trying to blackmail her but right now she was far angry that even Sweety could not calm her down. Dadda.. Mumma no  dudu... Mumma angrly Sweety pouted looking sadly at Geet. Naa Sweety.. Mumma angry on Dadda not on you baby Maan said caressing Sweety's face but his eyes on Geet trying to read her expressions.

India wapas jaana hain his eyes wide as he heard her say that. Maan had promised a long family holiday for Geet but he could not fulfill it as he was so busy in business that he could just fulfill his promise. Pari had given birth to a baby girl 6 months ago and owing to tat Vicky was left to handle the post effects of pregnancy as Pari had been highly demanding ever since her delivery while Arjun and Annie were now married and were enjoying their blissful life waiting for their baby's arrival. Sweety had just turned two and seeing Geet turning into a Hitler he had finally asked Vicky to see after the office while he take his Jaan and son for their much awaited holiday and for him his official honeymoon.

You have ears  Mr. Khuranna  Maan shook touching his ears making sure they were at their place then kindly book our tickets for the return she said gritting her teeth. Jaan aisa na karo na please.. dekho Sweety kitna happy hain and we can spend time together Maan tried to convince but she raised her hand making Maan scared but then landed them on her hips. She looked so sexy and hot standing like that just in his shirt yeah Miami.. family holiday in Miami where people walk hardly covering themselves... Aap baat hi mat karo Maan.. did you ask me about the place.. na you decided and when even after me pressurizing you, you did not even let me know where we would be holidaying and I come to know when we landed ...and sabse badi baat you were so smart that we travelled by our personal plane.. hain na.

He smirked at her words and said haan tho.. do you think I would let my wife and son come in tat usual crowdie plane..Maan Singh Khuranna naam hain Jaan and I know wats best for my family. He patted himself for saying those words while tat only increased her anger and she lashed it out at him and this is wat you decide.. Miami with your son growing and trying to understand every single thing around.. Business kar kar ke aapka dhimaag karab hua hain.. did not you have any better place for a holiday.. dekho Maan just book the tickets right now. She said pointing her finger at him showing how angry she was but the he smirked at her words and said jaan you forget soon.. yaad hain hum apne plane se aaye hain and we don't need to book tickets. She looked more angry at him but he said with a evil smile and  and  the pilot flew back to India so now we will only return when I want... aur mera mann nahi hain jaane ka.

Tho phir theek hain you stay I and Sweety will go back.. aur main khud ticket book kar sakthi hoon ok she said and turned to go towards the phone but Maan was fast to grab her and pull her on the bed while Armaan jumped seeing his Dadda grab his Mumma like that. He always enjoyed when Geet and Maan fought like tat as he knew Maan would win.

Dadda.. good.. Mumma..fall down he said clapping his hand making Maan feel proud that his son always sided him and poor Geet was left alone when the father son turned against her. Right Sweety.. Mumma fell coz Dadda pulled her and now Dadda will kiss Mumma ok. Armaan smiled hearing it and next moment Maan kissed Geet on her lips making Armaan to scream and clap for them.  Maan leave me Geet hit him but Maan grabbed her tight and held her on his lap. He asked Sweety to climb her lap as he knew she would not do anything when Sweety was in her lap. Jaan.. gussa choda na please... you trust me na she shook her head for a no and he smiled slowly opening his shirt that she wore making Sweety beam in his happiness knowing wat his Dadda was doing.

Dadda.. dudu.. Sweety dudu he smiled touching Geet's breasts as Maan unbutton the shirt as much as need and next moment Sweety pulled herb bra cup down and latched on her bud feeding himself. Geet stilled a moment feeling Sweety bite her bud but then she relaxed knowing he like to do it just like his mad father. Though Sweety was two years old Geet still let him have her milk once a day as she was still lactating and neither did Maan ask her stop seeing how happy she felt about it. I hate you both she said as she pulled Sweety so that he was comfortable on her lap. Maan smiled  kissing  her neck and then bit and licked the same saying but I love you  and will show you how much until we are here... and about Sweety don't worry I have planned our sightseeing thinking about our baby Jaan.

Then why did you not pack my salwaars and sarees.. jeans ok hain but wat about all those short dresses haan. you know I don't wear them Maan she said caressing Sweety's hair as she could feel his heavy breadth indicating that he was asleep. Jaan.. I want to see you wear it.. would not you feel odd if you wear saree and salwar.. I did not say that you will wear this all the time... Raat mein tho bina kapde ke hi sona hain na. She blushed at his words but then her eyes looked down at Sweety who now sucked her other bud in his sleep. Sweety ke samne she raised her doubts making Maan to smirk aur nahi tho kya... ghar pe bhi wahi karte hain na.. so why not here.

We make Sweety sleep in his room that is joined to us when we make love.. and even if he is with her we make sure we don't make noise.. par yaha kaise Maan. He could only smile hearing her talk about their sex life. He bit her neck again and said yaha pe bhi waisa hi hoga...he said pointing towards the small room that was joined to the master bedroom. Geet smiled seeing it but then she looked down feeling Armaan leave her bud. Sogaya she said as she wiped his lips pulling the small white cloth that was on the bed for Armaan. Maan moved making place for him as tonight they would not indulge themselves in any love making as they were tired due to jet lag and knew that being a new place Armaan would not have a sound sleep. Maan placed a soft kiss on Sweety's forehead and then kissed Geet before letting sleep over take them.

Armaan blinked his eyes as he saw those big fishes as per him and seeing him so happy Geet could only kiss Maan. Dadda.. phish.. so.. big big he said as he pointed towards the dolphins and then widening his hands show show how big those jumping dolphins are. Maan had brought them to the Miami Seaquarium where they had dolphins perform. Mumma Sweetly called Geet pointing towards the dolphins that now peaked out from the water and looked at the people around and the suddenly they jumped high and dived back shaking their tail. Sweety was so excited that he struggled in Maan's arms and he was forced to keep him down. Dadda... Sweety wanna go he said pointing towards the pool but then before Maan could even say anything Geet straightway said no making Sweety to pout and turn his head. Jaan why did you but Maan shut his mouth seeing her glaring at him. Not necessary that we agree to everything he say.. aur waha she said pointing at the pool though is secured par wat if those dolphins jump out on my baby haan.. phir kya karoge.. isliye yahi se dekhega aapka beta. Maan nodded not wanting to argue with his and he bent down to get in level with Armaan who stood with his head down murmuring something to himself.

Sweety Maan called softly but then Armaan did not look up. He rubbed his nose with his palm and then turned other side trying to concentrate on the dolphins that were making some sound. Say hi to them Sweety.. dekho they are looking at you Armaan looked up and smiled a bit seeing them so close near the edge of the pool but then suddenly his eyes turned sad as he remembered way Geet said. Maan sighed and picked him up saying something in his ears and then he jumped dance in his arms enjoying the play of the dolphins making Geet to wonder wat her husband said to her angry son and then once again Armaan stood down dancing with the dolphins while the spectators stopped looking at the dolphins and enjoyed the little Khuranna imitating the mammals and their moves with his cute two year body while Maan captured every moment of their baby in his camera.

Jaan Maan called seeing Geet stood a bit away while he and Armaan now went over the men's who were in charge of the dolphins. He had already taken permission to click photos with the dolphins but the moment Geet got to know she was scared and grabbed Sweety away from Maan. Mumma gussa Dadda Armaan said not having Geet near him but then Maan knew how to bring his wife.

Mumma.. sweety photo Sweety said as they reached near a scared Geet.  Big phish Sweety.. Mumma Dadda photo.. he said pointing towards the dolphins and then smiled kissing her cheeks. Chachu.. Sweety lease (tease) Mumma.. chachu bad na.. Geet smiled as she understood wat Armaan meant. Vicky though a father now always liked to irritate her son saying that Maan and she loved Vicky more than Armaan. But wat of big fish eat Mumma haan she asked still not sure about going near them not letting Maan and Sweety. Seeing them from far was enjoyable but going near them was scary. Sweety laughed seeing Geet making different faces and he suddenly jumped on Geet hugging her tight by neck but still Maan supported him Dadda.. big.. Dadda will beat big phish Mumma. Maan smiled while Geet giggled as her sons imaginations dadda.. one hand strong .. big phish phuusss. Maan and Geet laughed hearing him making that sound while Armaan to giggle with them.

Sweety your Dadda not so strong that he will beat tat big fish. Armaan pouted with anger hearing Geet and then he grabbed Maan's hand and showed his Mumma his biceps saying Sweety Dadda. Verly strong.. like... ethephant .  Geet could only widen her eyes as she knows her saying anything would not make Sweety to say that his Dadda was not strong as both father and son worked out in his gym once Maan was back from his office. It had been a routine for Armaan now and after Maan assuring Geet that the dolphins were trained and they would not harm them she agreed to go near.

Dadda .. Mumma big phish sweety playing now Armaan screamed as one of the dolphins touched him splashing the water on them. Armaan laughed as it came near their feet and he slowly placed his hand on it with Maan still holding Armaan. Armaan could not stop giggling as he felt tickled with the dolphins moving near them and splashing water all over him while Geet to enjoyed. After spending lot of time with the dolphins they returned back to the restroom that they had booked for some time so that they could change but Armaan only kept talking about how his big phish were and he asked Maan to show the photos again and again and next moment he called Vicky and telling him about his first adventure in short teasing his Chachu and then his called his Bhu and talking to her as if she was with him right now. They spent the rest of the day visiting some fun zones so that Armaan could enjoy with everything he saw and then returned back where once he had his feed for the night he was fast asleep and Maan very well knew that his baby was so tired with his adventures for the day that he would not wake up till next morning and this made him to smirk evilly as he had his Jaan all for himself tonight.

Maan stood with his eyes scanning Geet from top to down as she stood just in a revealing nigh dress with nothing else on her body. Maan could see each of her points, her curves, and her feminine parts that belonged only to him. His member hardened asking him to take her right there but he ignored wanting to relish her every bit before he could dive deep inside her.  Maannn she called out to him softly as she felt nervous with his eyes on her. He smiled knowing wat she was feeling and said I don't have words Jaan.. how do I explain how I feel now.. kahi yeh sapna tho nahi na he said with his eyes seeing deep inside her. Don't look at me like tat please she begged chewing her lips not wanting to show how weak she was right now with him just standing in his boxers and his arousal straining inside.

Jaan Maan moaned as his lips touched her skin while his fingers grazing her bare hot skin near her thighs. I want to have all of you tonight she leaned as his words forced her to lean on his almost naked body wanting some relief with the ache she was having inside her. Bite you everywhere.. Mark you all over again and be inside you so that each part of yours scream only for me.. to let the universe know that Geet sirf Maan ki hain.. Maan ki Geet. She blushed with her closed eyes as she heard him while his fingers lingered at her core yet did not touch her there. Say you want me Jaan... say that you need every little bit of me in you.

I want whole of you Maan she said as she grabbed his hand over her short revealing dress and placed it on her core trying to get his fingers inside her. She hissed as he held her skin in between his teeth and bit is hard making her moan in unknown pleasure. All of yours Maan.. just your his body seemed to dance in her words as he inhaled her aroma and tried to immerse himself into her.  She leaned further into him pressing her back to his while his one free hand travelled north and pinched her buds making her scream. He was wild and she liked his dominance and next moment she was pushed into the wall while he stared down at her. Strip he ordered and without hesitation she gripped her dress and tore it with all the energy she was having. He smiled seeing her do exactly want he wanted and next he stood with his length standing proudly with all the intention of being inside her for longer then he needed.

Maan she bit her lips as his lips kissed her toes and then slowly travelled up and stopped right at her arousal point. He placed a soft kiss making her press her legs tighter but then one pull and they were parted to let him access her all. He tasted lapping and sucking at her sweet juices making her to squirm like a fish without water. Her own cries echoed in her ears as he continued to torture holding her by waist digging into her skin. Can't hold more she spoke with in between but the moment she was about to come he pulled his face away and stood smacking his lips hard letting her taste her ownself. He smiled as she asked for her dominance and though he would love to see it but right now he was the one who ruled her. Hold until I say he said as he molded her curves harsh and strong and with his lips stilled fused to hers he carried her and placed on the bed hovering her petite frame covering with his.

I need you Maan... now she said grabbing his face and pulling away but then he pinned her hands at sides and bit her shoulder blades wanting to show who would rule. His fingers and lips played their own game as they kissed and stroke everywhere they wanted. Her buds were red and swollen yet he sucked and milked them giving them enough attention. He slowly parted her thighs and pressed his length to her core bathing it with her juices. She wrapped her legs feeling him but he groaned the moment she did. She ignored and held his member trying to push it into her opening but he just did not let her. Now Khuranna she demanded making him to laugh at her words but then he was MSK and everything went according to him. You want... Then say you will never stay mad at me on bed. She nodded her head not wanting to argue with him and he slowly pushed a bit inside making her ache for more. Full Maan she begged as she tightened her legs but then he smirked saying say you would let me make love to you the way I want.. Say that you love me being inside you... Say that you are made for me Jaan.

Just for you and the moment she said he plunged into her without any protection knowing that she would take care of it later. He dived thrusting himself deep hitting every little point of hers. His each thrust harder than the earlier while she moved her hips with his to feel him the way she wanted. Her nails and teeth biting into his skin while mouth sucking her hard and fast giving her all the pleasure he could taking her to new heights where they both climaxed together soaking in the passion and desire they have for each other. You ok Jaan he asked still lying on her as she had her legs still wrapped loosely around him. He dropped himself at the side pulling her on him. Jaan he called again while she just smiled hearing his panic. You ok na he asked as his hands ran up and down her back. Hmmm just trying to calm down she said hiding herself more into him making him smile as she lay naked on him not wanting to cover their naked flushed bodies and this was just the start of their night and their so called honeymoon as Maan and Geet hand many nights where they would love and discover each other all over again in new ways.

Precap: Miami continues... and Sweety's eyes and mouth wide open seeing something  or say someone.

Do like and comment.

Edited by sdlife19 - 10 years ago
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for the new thread👏
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Congratulation for the new thread !!!
MystiqueDew thumbnail