Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanvi.Alison

Its not that easy Ray. By speaking the truth, she lost her best friend, her love... Shlok doesn't even look at her with the affection he had for her. and now, Varadh too has turned his back, and asked her to stay away from Kavya. She will not have the courage to lose anyone else. Aastha's character is such that she would prefer to suffer in silence, but not speak the truth and cause anyone else to go away. In a way, I'm hoping that she falls temporarily seriously ill (no i am not a sadist), so that Shlok has some fear of losing her!

bt the way he left her aftr s*x like sm use n throw thng I doubt he wl care much! Ashley puleez update soon!
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

bt the way he left her aftr s*x like sm use n throw thng I doubt he wl care much! Ashley puleez update soon!

I know Aisha he just uses her and if she doesn't let him get what he wants he gets his friends to make her jealous
sweet cherry thumbnail

Its not that easy Ray. By speaking the truth, she lost her best friend, her love... Shlok doesn't even look at her with the affection he had for her. and now, Varadh too has turned his back, and asked her to stay away from Kavya. She will not have the courage to lose anyone else. Aastha's character is such that she would prefer to suffer in silence, but not speak the truth and cause anyone else to go away. In a way, I'm hoping that she falls temporarily seriously ill (no i am not a sadist), so that Shlok has some fear of losing her!

I totally agree with you, I do want aastha to go Temperally ill, she hasn't got her parents and she only
Has bhaba, poor girl is so scared and lonely. I want shlok to realise that she never did drug him, hate varad.
Continue soon
sugarm77 thumbnail
 Hi Ashley I m out of words to praise you U r a Magnificent writer if i may add Magnetic too  😊 👏 👍🏼
Wid every chapter we see something completely new n different perspective n subtle nuances n shades of the story

Today two hings stiked to me 
1) shlok got late left Astha but he arranged car for her to be dropped (which shows he cares for her) but Astha lost in her own world n thoughts ran out on roads n messing up
2)The pills she bought in the nyt n cud hv popped in (Hope I m wrong) Wot wz tat drug? 😕

May b I m over thinking  but luks lyk Astha told her side of story to her diary n we r yet to know other side 🤔
Seems in her immaturity  she always ended up messing up with herself 🤢 n Shlok Overgrown Busy man could not see the toddler inside astha n taking her for granted 😲 
N both yearning for their understanding partner 😔 I Sympathize wid both equally 😭 We can see Asthas Pain but Shlok too is suffering equally or may be more 😒

I still cant understand Varad especially to keep kavya away from astha Tis is cruel hope he has som strong reason for tat 😡
Rest Ayi Atya n al ladies stuff its ok they cud misunderstand astha not knowing the truth 😵  n sojal 😃 😉 here is nyc 😛

I Guess Both hav to bridge the gap She has b more wiser than her age n he has to b thinking  keeping asthaz age n experience in mind 🤓 Tough job but guess its " Written in Stars "  for them 

Dear look at u 😊 its such an intriguing story m all da thinking  Wot next   Gurl U r Brilliant 👍🏼  👏
Update 😆 Greedy me 
Thanks for multiple updates to Quench our Thirst 🤗 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

I totally agree with you, I do want aastha to go Temperally ill, she hasn't got her parents and she only
Has bhaba, poor girl is so scared and lonely. I want shlok to realise that she never did drug him, hate varad.
Continue soon

yeah she needs to clear the misunderstanding but he doesn't give her the chance poor girl
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishaa3

No Aisha. he does care for her, but is masking it with hatred... If he really did not care, he wouldn't have asked his driver to drop her. His love (not the husband love, but the love he had for his Tiny) is blinded by hatred, and he is not willing to hear her out and believe her because he thinks she would lie to him... I am not favoring Shlok, i too want him to suffer,.. 

I do know he just makes use of her body, but that is because (in his POV) she drugged him and forced herself on him.. even worse was that she caused Swathi's suicide (again, in his POV) ... For Shlok, it is too much to take that his tiny could do such a huge thing! n thats why he is treating her like a piece of garbage, refusing to understand her true love for him...

and again, let me emphasize that i am not favouring or justifying shlok's behaviour. i too want her to leave him so that he realizes her worth. and he will realize. after all, twenty odd years of love doesn't simply vanish! Just my opinion...
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

😳
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 9 years ago
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No Aisha. he does care for her, but is masking it with hatred... If he really did not care, he wouldn't have asked his driver to drop her. His love (not the husband love, but the love he had for his Tiny) is blinded by hatred, and he is not willing to hear her out and believe her because he thinks she would lie to him... I am not favoring Shlok, i too want him to suffer,..

I do know he just makes use of her body, but that is because (in his POV) she drugged him and forced herself on him.. even worse was that she caused Swathi's suicide (again, in his POV) ... For Shlok, it is too much to take that his tiny could do such a huge thing! n thats why he is treating her like a piece of garbage, refusing to understand her true love for him...

and again, let me emphasize that i am not favouring or justifying shlok's behaviour. i too want her to leave him so that he realizes her worth. and he will realize. after all, twenty odd years of love doesn't simply vanish! Just my opinion...

I get it bt mad at him unles the next chap turns smthng hopeful! Phew i shd be bk to stdyng n here I m analysng fictn lol
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Neeelu aree u posting a updateee 😛
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rbb1

I know Aisha he just uses her and if she doesn't let him get what he wants he gets his friends to make her jealous

ah yes, getting May is something that even i din't like! aastha needs to buck up now... m sure hell will break lose if and when he yells at her about the broke stage... but this time, i wish she just doesn't say anything. just walks away, giving up on him, considering that no matter what she does he will always find fault. and then go home, and just pack her things to leave...

and no Ray, she will not speak out anything... she has bottled up ehr feelings, no surprise she had a panic attack... poor girl! i wish Shlok knew how much of damage he did to the girl whom he once claimed to be everythin to him...

I have never discussed even my college lessons with such interest... Ashley'w writing has made me get addicted to it like a drug! 😃