shefalidebo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I hav jst read a news In Article Tht Bani Is Going Off Air Pls Cvs Dnt Do Dis Thr Is Nt Evn 1 Parni Scene Pls Dnt Pull Of D Show😭 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suman14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow such a good news.
after thsi new track Sohum and Bani it is getting irritating to watch 
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya even I read a article which says bidk may go off air after ipl along with some other shows of colors as they have other shows lined up...don't know if its true or a rumour.
well its sad if this happens as I am addicted to this show very much..
but going by the present crap track of sohum-bani i will be happy if the show goes off air.. as it is disappointing to watch this track..they have separated parni n brought bani in soji's life.. they have spoiled it all...

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Makes sense.. This Sohum track only helps to extend the show for a while but if it is going to be a Parmeet-Bani ending ,there is nothing left to show.. Unless Bani gets married to someone else while Parmeet still waits in hope and somehow they do end up together..
But if Shefali is getting married and actors are going missing due to payment issues, there is not much that can be done 
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Makes sense.. This Sohum track only helps to extend the show for a while but if it is going to be a Parmeet-Bani ending ,there is nothing left to show.. Unless Bani gets married to someone else while Parmeet still waits in hope and somehow they do end up together..

But if Shefali is getting married and actors are going missing due to payment issues, there is not much that can be done 

You're right, this is an old school type of drama it seems, they won't show bani remarrying someone else (because she won't be the mata bani that she currently is) that's why the show will soon come to and ending. There a bit of "property" drama left, pregnancy track and bani's happy ending, no more. 
Since darji, mummyji both died, amreek disappeared and jas wedding was never shown. (even desho is out of the game it seems), there is a lot of possible tracks that went to waste. 
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

You're right, this is an old school type of drama it seems, they won't show bani remarrying someone else (because she won't be the mata bani that she currently is) that's why the show will soon come to and ending. There a bit of "property" drama left, pregnancy track and bani's happy ending, no more. 
Since darji, mummyji both died, amreek disappeared and jas wedding was never shown. (even desho is out of the game it seems), there is a lot of possible tracks that went to waste. 

Makers missed a major opportunity by not introducing another neighour who has an invalid for a mother, is poor and needs a confident but caring woman to look after his family, Alright. Make him a widower with 2 kids.. Then we could have had reason for Bani to get married to someone else and sacrifice herself while being a role model to all womenπŸ˜†

There is no point in Amreek returning as he can't do anything for Bani.. Jas' wedding is a lost opportunity. That story was being built up for no reason with SIL, mummyji, etc being bad characters but now who remembers or cares that a person like Jas existed.. As for Desho,if she were permanent in the serial, she could have take another  bheeshma pitama type of oath to get Bani married and we could have had some fun with  Pji trying to win her over as well.. Right now, Bani seems like this unnecessary piece of furniture that moves around with people asking after her more out of  formality.      

shefalidebo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

yes U R Corrrct U Know Among All D Male Actors Only Amreek Was Nd d Cv Evn Cant Bring A New Guy 4bani Thy R Jst Distroying Hr Charcter... (nd Pls She Is Nt Bani Mata)
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Makers missed a major opportunity by not introducing another neighour who has an invalid for a mother, is poor and needs a confident but caring woman to look after his family, Alright. Make him a widower with 2 kids.. Then we could have had reason for Bani to get married to someone else and sacrifice herself while being a role model to all womenπŸ˜†

There is no point in Amreek returning as he can't do anything for Bani.. Jas' wedding is a lost opportunity. That story was being built up for no reason with SIL, mummyji, etc being bad characters but now who remembers or cares that a person like Jas existed.. As for Desho,if she were permanent in the serial, she could have take another  bheeshma pitama type of oath to get Bani married and we could have had some fun with  Pji trying to win her over as well.. Right now, Bani seems like this unnecessary piece of furniture that moves around with people asking after her more out of  formality.      

this is hilarious!! πŸ‘ of course her husband would let her work aside so she can go to work with the NGO (the only job opportunity in this serial) and save hundred of woman who didn't have the chance she has. 

Yeah, amreek can't do anything for bani (since he clearly said he isn't interested in bani) but i'm still desperately waiting for a "jealous sohum" track πŸ˜› so maybe he could be useful in this track. 

🀣 this is exactly what she is. I can't wait to see her trying to "help" her dear sister rajji by clinging to sohum just so we can have some action between rajji/bani (and eventually, rajji telling her to get the f**** out of her and sohum's life)

Edited by rajji-cutest - 10 years ago
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

this is hilarious!! πŸ‘ of course her husband would let her work aside so she can go to work with the NGO (the only job opportunity in this serial) and save hundred of woman who didn't have the chance she has. 

Yeah, amreek can't do anything for bani (since he clearly said he isn't interested in bani) but i'm still desperately waiting for a "jealous sohum" track πŸ˜› so maybe he could be useful in this track. 

🀣 this is exactly what she is. I can't wait to see her trying to "help" her dear sister rajji by clinging to sohum just so we can have some action between rajji/bani (and eventually, rajji telling her to get the f**** out of her and sohum's life)

[/QUOTE]
agree really want a jealous track for sohji because bani is the girl who is between sohji but no boy who can make soham jealous!πŸ˜†
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i dont want  bani to go off air because i hate it if a drama end in the middle of anythink !😑
But on the other side i am happy because i dont want this memory lose track!πŸ˜•
But i want sohji!REally sad of thatπŸ˜­πŸ˜•