leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sick of film promotions and every week there is a new film releasing and all of them descend on TMKOC to promote their films.

The show has become a film promotion special.

And another boring thing is Daya's making her husband climb temple steps again and again. Why cant she do it herself?

Original sodi has come back but now his wife is the new one which is like making onion sabji with icecream.πŸ˜†

Just I want to know is Daya's talking style is cultivated for this show or is it just she speaks like that only. It is irritating sometimes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh no! Disha vakani doesn't speak like this in real life for sure ! They are all actors.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Disha Wakani speaks quite normal. 

According to Wikipedia:

Her popular grating voice in the series,was based on the broken voices of Gujarati theatre actor of old times, when without the presence of mikes, actors has scream out their dialogues and thus their voices soon became gravelly

Initially, Daya was suppose to be selfish and therefore her attempt to put her husband into real mess was funny. Now - a -days she is a kushal grihani but then she does the same stupid thing over and over again.Total confused character,
Edited by dey.bh - 10 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Dilkhush will go good in the times to come, only problem is that she doesn't look a mother to a 14 year old son.
The sodhi couple is suppose to be romantic and that is somehow missing. i think they can bring jennfer also. 
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ debby

Daya per too puri thesis likhdi aap ne...🀣, kitna pyar karti ho aap daya se...πŸ˜›, just kidding..don't mind, haan daya for sure must not be speaking same in real life...at start her voice was soft and really good and acting was also really good..

only Mr. Asit modi knows why he changed it so many times over and over, abhi too wo phata hua speaker jaisi sound karti hai...πŸ˜†..

roshan acting is good, but she does not get space to show her talent, bus ek do scene kiye and the scene shifts to daya maata...πŸ˜†, dekho na maanat wala case hi le lo...πŸ˜†...

that kid..gogi must be 14 or 15 in real life..but TMKOC wala abhi bhi usko 2nd standard mein paadne wala bacha samjhte hain and wo jab parents ke beeche mein sota hai...its like uuughhh...😑..

movie promotions per likh likh kar hamare haath aur dimaag dono thaak gaye...iss topic ke liye ab engery bhaki nahi hai..., so adjust karlo abhi aaise hi...πŸ˜†
Edited by terenaam_ahm - 10 years ago
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@terenaam
Gogi πŸ˜‘. Uggh irritating. When he starts crying 'papa'  I feel like giving him a slap.
And yes Itna bada bacccha parents ke saath sota hai ! πŸ˜² What can I say ! 

terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ Aarti_16

agree with you...🀣🀣...slap...🀣, seriously grown up gogi acting like a kid...looks soo irritating and his voices too has changed a lot, does not sound like a kid...πŸ˜†
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too much already has been said about film promotion... and as rightly said by ahmed ...energy nahi bachi hai.

Edited by _Rohit_ - 10 years ago
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarti_16

@terenaam

Gogi😑. Uggh irritating. When he starts crying 'papa' I feel like giving him a slap.
And yes Itna bada bacccha parents ke saath sota hai !😲What can I say !

yup , there r some charcthers in the show i also feel like slapping.
terenaam_ahm thumbnail
@ _Rohit_

me too...πŸ˜›..wo bhi gogi se phele...😑,  bina mere kuch khae  ke log samjh gaye hongay ki who would be the first deserving slap member would be...πŸ˜†