Doli armaanon ki written update 21st april 2014..

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
dak wu 21st april 2014...
epi starts with girls telling thtamrit is bad...thy say how bad amrit was and what all he didq...divakar says to amrit didnt u thnk abt aditi once..aurmi says u didnt qthnk even once cause of u trisha futur is at risk...sam says u paid money and brt badee ke tatoo to urmi...urmi confrnts sam...and tried to open his eyes...

urmi is smrt she plays a audio aby amrit...way to go urmi...wowww...👏

aditi feels bad..and cried..all ares hell shckd...u says hope this audio is nt wrng...u thansk trisha she sayss he was ready to put her self respect at stake..and why punish someone who is nt wrng...dayasays to urmi leave it.sam says i have ask sorry to trisha...(wanted to say tere pair kii joothi bhi mangegi..)..sam says to amirt to say sorry to trisha...amrit says sorry to trisha...

umri qmom hugs trisha ...daya says sorry to sam dad..sam dad says we are wrng..pl forgive us...daya says u r our samdhan...(blah blah)...😕

amirt looks at trisha..with stern on his face...sam feels bad...al frown at amrit and leave frm hall..sam dad comes to amrit says pl leave the place...or i will send u to jail...👏

amrit says to sam i did waht ua wanted..sam becomes angry and hits amrit black and blue...😡😡

amrit says i did what u tld...sam says u tried to act smart...amrit says i frgt..sam says i was insulted in frnt of all...🥱 sam swears at amrit...amrit gets up and gives a look at sam..sam says trisha will nt stay here..sure...

kanchan says to divkaar god save frm such people like amrit...she says he is big liar...she feels bad for aditi...she taunts aditi says she looked for such a aboy for her...she says her life is gone.she says to divakar bhai..hope u r nt lying...😆...

divakar says no bakwaas...😆...

BREAK...( umri bro slaps his wife..sam asks sorry to urmi...)..

aftr break...

rashmi says to mac whats next stp..he says we havr to go to mumbai..dadi supports gaurav..rashmi says u are all saddists why dont u all allow mr live my dream..she says i will go..daya says live wiin ur limit..mac supprts rashmi.gaurav says bass mac...he says i cant tolerate nonsense..gaurav says thanks and leave frm here..stop thnk g abt ,e and my wife..mac says u r inscure abat ur wife..u r afraid..mac and gaurav have an argument..gaurav says be in ur limits..and i will frgt ur my friend...he says mac to leave house...

mom says he is our guest..qgaurav says nt now..he says to mac get out..mac says i will go..he looks at rashmi..rashmi comes to gaurav says u r jealous of my success...she taunts him...he slaps rashmi..

BREAK..(urmi and sam have a chat...)...

after break...

sam house..umri comes aftr bath..sam looks at her.she says i will get tea for you.he says come to me...he says sorry to urmi..she says why sorry.he says to i felt trsiha was wrong..she forgives sam...
he says ua imprssed me...he keeps prasing her...she says i m thnknaga bt aditi..nw..he says u thnk abt urself and our baby..

precap...aditi says i cant stay with amrit..urmi says this is the nt the qway u talk..sams ays this rigt...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update