naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Shagun was very depressed as Raman has preferred Ishita over Adi , he had cleverly forced Adi to say sorry to everyone " Raman loved Adi the most , how he could do this ?" she had a drink " he has started loving Ishita " she had a self conversation 

" what happened whom you are cursing ?" Ashok warped his arm around her & asked 

"that behenji " she frees herself from his embraced & quickly walk out " samajhti kya hai apna aap ko " she asked the driver to take her to Ishita clinic , she found Ishita in parking lot ,waiting for Raman

"Ravan Kumar asked me to wait for him out side as he is dead tied , it is being 10 mins & there is no sign of him " she murmur at the same time Shagun walked near to her 

" tum khud ko kya samjhti ho " she grab Ishita arm & pull her 

"Shagun" Ishita in surprised look at her & tries to free her arm as her tight grip & sharps nails hurt her 

"Raman only loves me , he can't fall in love again " Shagun poked her & told her , Ishita look here & there as the situation was awkward " you have taken Ruhi away from me , do you think you will make Raman fall for you ?" she gave a sarcastic smiled  

"Shagun you are out of your mind" Ishita free herself 

" i am jealous of you do you know that  , I am jealous how Raman always takes your side , he always comparer me with you " she look at her from head to toe , Ishita got shock of her life 

"Raman praises me " she blinked her eyes & asked her 

"yes , he always praises about your character " she look at her "kya hai tum mein" she poked her & asked

Ishita smiled & shakes her head 

"you have done jadu on both of them  ishi ma, ishi ma,  Ishita, ishita ishita" she said & sat like a loser on car bonnet "he had forgotten the lovely time we had , he says you give him metal peace " she look at her & said in teary eyes 

" i don't took him from you , you left him " Ishita said 

" give me back my Raman & Ruhi " she tries to hold her hand & asked , Ishita took few step back , she unintentionally grabbed her MangalSutar 

" you are drunk ,go back home " she turn and wanted to run from there 

"Ishita" Shagun called her from back ,but Ishita had crossed the road as she saw Raman standing at signal , she reached on her side & knocked at the window , he in surprise look at her & opened the door 

" i was coming why you crossed the road , see how much traffic ?"  he look at her she was out of breath

" you said you are tired , so i thought to cross road & come here myself , we can go straight home " she wiped her face "what happened ?" he look at her as she was turning back again & again 

"Kuch nahi " she stop him from turning  & grab him from his shoulder " aap chala na" she asked him to drive

" my cars don't have wings , if you know some magic then it can help " he smirk & look at her who was

holding her Mangalsutar " koi chori nahi kara ga " he look at her & said , she left her chain & started looking out side  

He was irritated as the cars were crawling  he look at lost Ishita " aik kam karo " he naughtily smiled 

"Kya " she said without looking at him 

" yar go & give them your lecture i am sure with in 5 mins they will run away " he smirk 

"acha " Ishita opened door absent mindedly ,she was about to step down  when he grab her hand

"Ishita " he pull her back in "Pagal marna hai " he shouted as a car passed next to their 

" aap na tou bola hai " she look at him & said innocently 

He look away & drives straight to home 

After a while 

" Raman can i ask you a question?" she walked in bedroom & said 

" yeh aaj Jhansi ki rani ko huwa kya hai , taking permission , where as she always drop atom bomb on me " he said to himself " ha bolo"

" today Shagun came to my clinic " she said & look away

" why she came there ?" he left his files & look at her 

" she was drunk " she look at him & said 

" tell me why she came & what all she said ? " he came close to her & asked her , Ishita look at him & told him word by word , as she finished he noticed she was again clenching her chain

" oh I see " he grab the chain & pull it a bit they were hardly a distance 

" Raman " she nervously look at him 

" i guarantee you she can't take this back from you " he left her chain & smiled at her 

"promise " she pulled out her hand to shake , she look at him he turned ,Ishita in shock look at her hand , Raman smirk as he saw her reaction in mirror ,she was about to pull back her hand when he clench it & smiled at her " i didn't knew tum itni daarpok ho" he smiled at her , Ishita realised how silly she has being acting from last few hours ,she pull away her hand & shyly walked away , he had a laughter " Shagun i will sort you for this " he grind his teeth 

i was bored to death so penned down hope you guys liked it 

Edited by naddiya26 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow...Ishu's insecurities... very nice...Edited by krikumar.91 - 10 years ago
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha..Shagun got jacked๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..very cute nadiya dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Ishu is realising how imp her mangalsutra..in other words her relationship with Raman as his biwi is to her๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š..very nicely written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS... Ishu is feeling insecure but RKB sambhal leta hain ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Shagun is talli and .. ๐Ÿคช
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice OS...

komsy7856 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
very nice post ...lovely fab๐Ÿ˜Š
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely OS, i loved sline of raman telling ishita to clear the traffic
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg nadz...totally possible scenario..!! subah subah u gave a lovely start to my mornin with this lovely OS..thnx Nadz...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SENTI ABT MANGALSUTRA...  OR rAMAN??? ITS A LOVELY PIECE DARLING.. tHANK u...๐Ÿค—
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing OS
Loved Ishu being senti of mangulsutra as well as raman
Loved it