Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Finding Solace In You

Veera runs to her bedroom, hurt and dejected. Ranvi goes after her and tries to stop her but before he can do so, she locks herself in her room. "Veerakdi, darwaza khol. Meri gal toh sun ik vaari." Ranvi pleaded. "Veerji, mainu akela chadh do kuch time de vaaste." Veera attempts to sound a little cold and harsh. As soon as she realizes that Ranvi is not outside her room anymore, she covers her mouth with her palm and cries her heart out.

After sometime, her phone rang. She picks it up without seeing who the caller is.

"Hello!" Veera mutters as quietly as ever in a broken voice.

"Oye Bhootni, kya haal hai ha? Aaj vadda mazaa aaya sach vich! Kinni mauj masti ki humne... kya mazedaar khana tha sachhi... par haan tera gaana bada besura tha. Agar gaana aata nahi tainu toh khamaka inni mehnat kyun karti hai. Mere kaano vich dard karwa di tune, pata hai. Thoda aur time gaati toh sach vich sab ke sab bhaag---"

"Baldev... Main kal gal karu tujhse?" Veera interrupts Baldev's nonstop chattering and sniffs. "Bohot neend aa rahi hai." her voice is evident of her state of heart.

"Veera, tu ro rahi hai ki?" Baldev concernedly asks her.

"Rakhti hu main! Soja tu." She numbly and plainly says and disconnects the call, while he looks really worried. "Aisa kyun laga ki sherni sach vich ro rahi ho?! Mere naal jhagda bhi nahi kia jab maine uske awaaz nu besura kaha."

Veera changes into her night clothes and throws herself on her bed. She shuts her eyes off and tears roll down from the corner. Suddenly she feels someone wiping those off. She opens her eyes and is dumbstruck for a moment to see Baldev sitting there.

"Mainu sahi laga tha... Tu ro rahi hai. Par kyun? Kuch hua hai ki?" He questions her in a caring tone. She cannot hold herself back anymore. Sitting on her bed, she hugs Baldev as tight as she can and sobs silently.

Baldev is shocked. He knows and understands that something extreme may have happened or else she will never react the way she is doing. His hands approach to wrap her in his arms but something stops him. He caresses her hairs and consoles her and eventually embraces her back as her pain and cries are prickling his heart like no other. His eyes become moist in no time as well. "Oye chup ho jaa na! Ki hoya achanak se? Din vich toh kinni khush thi." he says but she does not stop. "Veera, chup kar na ab! Tainu aise dard vich vekhke mainu bhi taqleef hondi hai pata hai na tainu." he blurts out without thinking what he has actually said.

Veera breaks the hug and stares at him in awe, while he bites his tongue and regretted for saying such a stupid thing once again. "O mere kehne da matlabh hai ki... dost hai na tu meri toh tainu aise dukhi vekhke mainu bhi kharab lagega na! Issi vaaste keh raha hu rona bandh kar. Pata ni ki ho gaya, agar nahi bataana chahti toh theek hai par aise gumsum tu achi nahi lagti." he tells her innocently and wipes away her tears again. "Jo tere apne hai unke vaaste hasti reh humesha..." he adds with a subtle, serene smile.

Veera cannot help but slightly smile. "Kabhi tu inni bevakoofiyaa karta hai aur kabhi kabhi inna samajhdaar ban jaata hai ki.. mainu samajh hi nahi aata ki tu aakhir hai ki cheez... I mean sach vich rabji ne tainu vadda alag banaaya hai, Baldeva."

Baldev smirks in pride. "Woh toh hai... Chal ab has bhi de, aisi achchi nahi lagti tu, tu sirf jungli billi aur sherni ki tarah hi rahe toh hi acha hai warna log tainu paagal samjhenge." he says the last part of his sentence mischievously, knowing that she is going to blast him off very soon and he is so waiting for that.

"Ki?" Veera stands up and glares at him with her arms folded across her chest. "Main jungli billi? Main paagal? Toh tu ki hai haan? Darpok kahika, bevakoof, gadha, chuha kahika!"

"Oye!" Baldev stands up straight in front of her. "Apna jabaan samhaalke baat kario warna acha nahi hoga samjhi? Aur waise bhi maine bas tainu sach hi kaha hai aur sach humesha karwa hi honda hai." he teases her purposely to bring the best out of her.

"Baldev, chup ho jaa warna bohot pitega aaj tu mujhse!" Veera shoots him a deadly glare and points her index finger at him.

Baldev mockingly laughs. "Haan han tere woh jananio wale mukke... dard kam gudgudee jyada hoti hai mainu."

This is it! Veera Singh cannot tolerate to be mocked anymore. She attacks him with her pillow with all her energy, causing him to fall on the bed.

"Oye Veera! Oye jungli billi, chadh... Ki kar rahi hai tu? Oye phir se maata aa gai ki. O aaj aye sherni mainu sach vich maar daalegi." Baldev covers himself with his arms to protect himself but it is of no use. At last he holds both her wrists and pushes her on his side on the bed. "Chudail kahiki, sach vich jaan lene da iraada hai iska!" he says and huffs as he is tired of fighting with her.

Veera breaths heavily as well. Both glance at each other and the next moment, they burst into fits of laughter. After sometime of giggling at themselves, Baldev suggests delightfully, "Kulfi khaane chalegi?"

"Abhi?" Veera confusedly asks him. "Jyada der nahi ho gaya..?"

"Arey ik-do dukaan abhi bhi khula hai, bas 9pm hi toh baje hai. Chal tera mood bhi theek ho jaaega!" He insists as he gets up from the bed.

"Theek hai tu jaa jis raaste se aaya hai.. Main aati hu 10 mins vich!" she says smilingly and walks to her washroom, while Baldev looks on with sheer joy in his eyes...

Leaning against his bike, Baldev waits for Veera outside her house. She comes in a while with a grin on her face. "Chal!"

Baldev is about to tell her that he will ride the bike, but before he does so, he is pleasantly surprised to see her sitting on the backseat.

"Ki hoya? Aise ki vekh raha hai?"

"Kuch nahi, chal!" Baldev sits on his bike and drives off.

"Haaye rabba! Kinne time baad kulfi kha rahi hu. Garmi vich kulfi ka mazaa hi kuch aur honda hai." Veera says innocently as she relishes her favourite flavour of her favourite ice cream after ages. Baldev looks at her while eating his kulfi and is mesmerized by her childlike happiness.

"Thank you Baldeva! Mere chehre vich hasi laane de vaaste. Tu sach vich bohot acha dost hai." She says and gazes him in admiration.

Just then Veera's kulfi slips out of her hand and thus disappointing her. She looks on as if someone has snatched her favourite toy.

"Koi nahi main dusra le aata hu tere vaaste!" Baldev turns back and sees the ice cream stall closed. Veera sees the same and gets depressed.

"Mere wala le!" Baldev offers her his kulfi.

Veera looks at him in surprise and then at the kulfi in his hands in glee. "Ik sharth hai... tainu bhi isse share karni hogi..."

Baldev seems hesitant initially but a little later, he agrees. "Theek hai par tu theek se kha aur khush reh taaki mainu aur pareshaani na ho, samjhi!"

Veera nods happily. Eventually she takes his kulfi and starts sucking the juicy part of it. She gestures Baldev to do the same and enjoy and he does so on the other side of the ice cream. They walk away on the streets of Pritampura, sharing the kulfi together and bantering over their usual useless topics without taking any break...

Yeh mohabbat hai ya ladaai hai,
Kabhi lage okay shokay, kabhi shaamat aai hai
O happy shappy wala.. dil dharkane wala.. o luv shuv karne wala ishq hai..
Edited by _Bidzie_ - 9 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Bidzie!Da  last OS Winning My Sher Back was so awesome!!!🤗Loved it so much!😳Of crs m sure da odr stories r awsum too,but hv to catch up on dm!😳M so sorry for being such an irregular reader!😳Hope u undrstnd!Hopn for a new one soon!😛
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
RES!OMG!I love u for dis so much!🤗

Unres:
 Awww!I want dis to happen so so sooo much!!!U r mkn me dream agn Bidzie!☺️Plz update soon!I wanna read more!Nd yes m being greedy here!😈
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 9 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Hey Bidzie!Da  last OS Winning My Sher Back was so awesome!!!🤗Loved it so much!😳Of crs m sure da odr stories r awsum too,but hv to catch up on dm!😳M so sorry for being such an irregular reader!😳Hope u undrstnd!Hopn for a new one soon!😛

Don't worry! I am one hell of an irregular writer as well... Plus I am a silent reader of your stuff as well, so sorry for that😆 I do read all your OSs but then get so lazy to comment😆

And thank you so much! Being appreciated from such an awesome reader like you makes me feel awesome sachhchi😳
Edited by _Bidzie_ - 9 years ago
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg   how cute was this story. .if only the script people had your skills and brains we could get awesome scenes.
ElireEli thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow Bidzie!!! I want this to happen so much in the show as well. That will be such an awesome scene. But the CV's won't be so creative enough to make it such a beautiful and dreamy scene. Abar asadharon hoyeche...plz keep writing such awesome stuff. Really enjoy reading your OS.🤗 
P.S. The kulfi part was very sweet. Liked how you added the song at the end👏
Edited by ElireEli - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
aww..i just love veeba😳..hope something like this happens 2moro..cvs😡
IF writers rock😎
thnx for such a beautiful read bidz🤗
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Awww BIDZIE!!!!🤗A tight wala jhappi for dis!😃
  Dt kulfi part was so sweet!I can seriously imagine dis happening!😃I so wish sth lyk dis happens!😛Nd I lyk it how u smoothly by passed Veera telling Baldev evrything part..Baldev would hv bn furious if he heard dt!😆But he wants her to be happy always!😛Dis was truly a treat!I can sleep happy now!Thank u once agn for dis nd da pm!🤗Kip dm cumn!
p.s.I loved da song u added at  da end!😉
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ElireEli

Wow Bidzie!!! I want this to happen so much in the show as well. That will be such an awesome scene. But the CV's won't be so creative enough to make it such a beautiful and dreamy scene. Abar asadharon hoyeche...plz keep writing such awesome stuff. Really enjoy reading your OS.🤗 

Hi!R u bengali?!😛
 Nd Bidzie too?!😛
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Yep Tehsina... I and Eli are Bengalis ^_^

@Sonu, Eli, Kinkinikki and Tehsina- Thanks all 🤗