Sanjeeda Sheikh Aditi Sajwan to do Same Role

Mohanrocksharma thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A Show loosely based on Rekha starer Khoon bhari Maang(1988) will see Sanjeeda Play the lead role.But we hear that she will enter the show post the makeover. Aditi Sajwan will play the earlier character.Meanwhile,Aditi confirmed that she is part of the show...http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Sanjeeda-Sheikh-Aditi-Sajwan-to-do-the-same-role/articleshow/31110303.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah i read this in a article
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, I guess this means the actress Aditi Sajwan will play the role of Nitya, Payal's sister...maybe she has undergone plastic surgery that's why Goenkas and Mathur could not recognise her. Now the flashback we got, Durga searching something in Mathur's cabine could be after the plastic surgery of Nitya, I mean in between the 2 years Nitya would have entered the Goenkas office to gather some proof. 
Maahii- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now I get it that girl with glasses was probably payals sister and now after all this makeover she has come back as sanjeeda that's the reason Goenkas are not able to recognise her
..Amira.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maahii-

Now I get it that girl with glasses was probably payals sister and now after all this makeover she has come back as sanjeeda that's the reason Goenkas are not able to recognise her

It can't b possible come Mathur has already seen durga in office in that look
Maahii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Amira..

It can't b possible come Mathur has already seen durga in office in that look

yeah, but that girl was completely different. She wasn't Sanjeeda with those glasses but another actress that's why Mathur isn't able to recongnise her maybe
this is what I think. Maybe there's some other mystery behind it.
MyExiledSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maahii-

yeah, but that girl was completely different. She wasn't Sanjeeda with those glasses but another actress that's why Mathur isn't able to recongnise her maybe
this is what I think. Maybe there's some other mystery behind it.

That girl in Mathur's cabin was Sanjeeda only, she had that weird hairdo and broad eyebrows but watched the episode again to confirm it. What I feel is Nitya came back after the surgery but later left Kolkata cause she could not gather anything from Mathurs office and she had no financial aid. 
Maahii- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shweta16

That girl in Mathur's cabin was Sanjeeda only, she had that weird hairdo and broad eyebrows but watched the episode again to confirm it. What I feel is Nitya came back after the surgery but later left Kolkata cause she could not gather anything from Mathurs office and she had no financial aid. 

Oh yeah, sorry. I just rewatched the epi to confirm. She is sanjeeda. ðŸ˜Š