pdesire thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So I watched today's episode and it is true Raghav is no longer there! I can't understand Hindi but can anyone tell me what reason they gave for Raghav leaving?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They didn't gave any reason!...they just introduced the guy called Omkar Shinde as a new skipper..its so mean of them...atleast they should have told why Raghav left.. 😡
aashaka thumbnail
Jai Bhanushali said "This week Omkar will be the skipper" May be Raghav will come back next week...
The show is not the same without him... I want Raghav back...!!!
simon_kamp thumbnail
I think that he left the show and Omkar will be replacing him as from now ! However, let's see what happens.
Though I must say that Omkar is a strong skipper choreographer.
ROS.hk thumbnail
I think Raghav busy for ABCD 2 Movie... thats why he quit...
Krish_Kichu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..kimaya..

They didn't gave any reason!...they just introduced the guy called Omkar Shinde as a new skipper..its so mean of them...atleast they should have told why Raghav left.. 😡

agree yaar ...they told alot of things abt omkar bt didn't say a word abt why raghav left the show😡
UFA_123 thumbnail
so selfish they are...luk at the difference in the show now ..no fun left gud raghav left ..he deserves better things..did not evn take his name ..how can they forget the iconic acts he got ..his group acts no one can stand anywhere near him