Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
i need 2 states whole story right now! 😳 Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

i need 2 states whole story right now! 😳

Krish is a punju guy, Ananya Tamil brahmin...meet at IIM-A while doing MBA...Ananya is firebrand, bindaas girl, Krish reserved, shy but sweet

both fall in love and ahem ahemπŸ˜† and on their day of convocation, Krish and Ananya's parents meet each other...as in Krish's mom and Ananya's parents...and they hate each other...mom finds south indians, black and think Ananya is fasaaoing Krish...SIs, find punju's uncultured.

Krish and Ananya decide to convince their parents, coz they want all to be happy...Krissh takes a job in Chennai and gives tutions to Ananya's bro and tries to get in their good books...after a long long time, finally he convinces them and now its Ananya's turn...she goes to meet Krish's mom in delhi  and there after some time...she convinces her too...Krish's dad and Krish have too much problems...they dont talk to each other and OMG in one scene in flashback, Krish slaps his dad too..

then Ananya's parents and Krish's mom decide to have a family picnic before wedding and there things go wrong...Ananya's is upset over Krish's mom's behaviour with her parents and she breaks up with Krish...and then Krish's dad secretly goes and convinces her parents to say yes for the rishta...happy ending, marriage...Krish and Ananya have twins ...Krish becomes a writer😊
...Jes... thumbnail
^^awww they had twins! 😳😳

thanks bachcha! πŸ€— i just wanna see the movie,i knwo my both babies had done really well .. even mve is doing well! 😎

...Jes... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Also what I feel, before Ajabsi is able to answer Hansamaasijee, something will happen and Ajab would nt be able to answer Hansamaasijee today😳

man I so so want Pratap taking care of Ajab...if at all she gets injured...and he will soo totally murderous if at all she gets hurt in Jhumar scene!

me too thank so,maybe Pratap start to dance again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yah,i m sure when Jhumar thing is there,then sure she wil get hurt! 😎
feel like CVs stalking us and chorified our that round-round idea and updated it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

MaxMayfield thumbnail

n u better give me something for typing it all outπŸ˜›

how about a PrAja siggy or a Rosal siggy on their cute pic...where they are standing so close closeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

waise me and Kammu and tweeting for Rosal in JDJπŸ˜›πŸ˜† or atleast Faizal and then Roshni can come in as a guest in some epiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lol Kammu, even thought of this number for their performance - khuda jaane ke mai fida hoo😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail

me too thank so,maybe Pratap start to dance again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yah,i m sure when Jhumar thing is there,then sure she wil get hurt! 😎
feel like CVs stalking us and chorified our that round-round idea and updated it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† round round

haa CVs are stalking us fosure...lol we only started calling Chakrapani Chakri and lol...they started the Chakri reference in the show and in the offscreen segments🀣

CVs caught uπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
...Jes... thumbnail

n u better give me something for typing it all outπŸ˜›

how about a PrAja siggy or a Rosal siggy on their cute pic...where they are standing so close closeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

waise me and Kammu and tweeting for Rosal in JDJπŸ˜›πŸ˜† or atleast Faizal and then Roshni can come in as a guest in some epiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lol Kammu, even thought of this number for their performance - khuda jaane ke mai fida hoo😳

tum log PrAja ko promote karo,nalayako! 😳😳

yah soon he wil get his one,also i feel he wil do it after Mp as it is already very tough to mange!
wil give after two days after physics exam :P

...Jes... thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† round round

haa CVs are stalking us fosure...lol we only started calling Chakrapani Chakri and lol...they started the Chakri reference in the show and in the offscreen segments🀣

CVs caught uπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yah totally when Faizu said Chakri :P:P

oye Hiru,be here after 30 mins ..wil be back soon! :D

and then i have talks abt RoSal .. *important!* 😈
MaxMayfield thumbnail

^^awww they had twins! 😳😳

thanks bachcha! πŸ€— i just wanna see the movie,i knwo my both babies had done really well .. even mve is doing well! 😎

yeah movie is doing great⭐️ actually I like the book more...but nevertheless it is one of the better movies this year...specially after the torture I had to bear when I watched main tera hero! OMG🀒

Arjun is good but Alia just stole the show! the girl is looking sooo pretty and such a knockout performance...once again! this is so gona be her year!⭐️
MaxMayfield thumbnail
yo!  will deffo be here😊 me too going and will come back in half n hourπŸ˜›

duh! me too addicted to Rosal nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†