Another riddle of mine

Some people think i am a swindler and a killer
but i am not

I can spot a bad guy from a mile away. 
even if it takes everyone else forever to figure it out

My best friend is everyone enemy
but he's not such a bad eye.

Quite easy 

Wow, Khushboo! You are posting such good riddles and that too so many! 

Unlike lumos... But as Akashji said, 'cut him some slack'... Poor guy... Dude, you're over working yourself! Busting your ðŸ¤¬ won't achieve better results than it already has!

Anyway, back to the riddle. The first person I thought of was Snape, but that doesn't fit all the clues I think. 
Posted: 10 years ago
@ twila
See?.. khushboo posted her riddle when I already have an ongoing riddle.. shreya posted a riddle when lumos had an ongoing riddle.. so what's the big deal when I posted a riddle as ur answer was almost confirmed but u were absent from thread..

And what "sweet sweet" bateein?! ðŸ˜¡.. u want c "sweet" , please go n read what msg Linaya left for u in big block letters!.. flattered , floored and touched!.. c now that's sweet..😆
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Akash005

Y though?.. did u expect the thread to just stop until u graced it again ?..😆

Haha.. the sheep line.. indeed funny..I have a confession there..I copied it from Linaya.. her previous "birdie" riddle gave me this idea of using "sheep" here..😆..now there!.. that's a kind of hint which btw was totally uncalled for..😆

@bold: YES, PLEASE! Why am I the only one who WAITS for a change? When Khushboo left after giving her riddle long ago I waited until she confirmed the answer.  Am I really such a big idiot?

So is the sheep thing meant literally in characteristics or by name? ðŸ˜•
khushboo_kzk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@akash answer to your riddle is it Draco Malfoy
twila thumbnail

@ twila

See?.. khushboo posted her riddle when I already have an ongoing riddle.. shreya posted a riddle when lumos had an ongoing riddle.. so what's the big deal when I posted a riddle as ur answer was almost confirmed but u were absent from thread..

And what "sweet sweet" bateein?! ðŸ˜¡.. u want c "sweet" , please go n read what msg Linaya left for u in big block letters!.. flattered , floored and touched!.. c now that's sweet..😆

Oi! I am considerate! You people are not! ðŸ˜† (no offence)

And Linaya wrote that because I COMPLIMENTED her! Ever heard of a COMPLIMENT,
Akash??? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: twila

Akash??? ðŸ˜†

Lol.. this is getting really weird.. so what do u think I was doing when I COMPLIMENTED Ani on his work?..😕 ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: twila

Akash??? ðŸ˜†

Lol.. this is getting really weird.. so what do u think I was doing when I COMPLIMENTED Lumos on his work? ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

U sure r very considerate to expect the thread to come to a sand still until ur gracious self decided to grace the thread again..😆
twila thumbnail

Lol.. this is getting really weird.. so what do u think I was doing when I COMPLIMENTED Ani on his work?..😕 ðŸ˜†

Well, let's see... Linaya and I ended the convo in 2 posts and 2 lines! You and lumos wrote para's and para's of 'compliments'... ~snigger~ ðŸ˜†
@ khushboo
Is the answer to ur riddle Sneakoscope?

No Draco Malfoy is not the answer to my riddle..
twila thumbnail

U sure r very considerate to expect the thread to come to a sand still until ur gracious self decided to grace the thread again..😆

I know, right? Thank you... ðŸ˜† Don't you try to be sarcastic with me!