Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Lumos

there's no loss in trying... πŸ˜Š

Mr. MBA Akash will give u marketing/admin tipsπŸ˜› 

Hahaha.. well I certainly created an extra buzz for this thread, didn't I?.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. yeah Priya just start the thread n we ll c what can be done..
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Memories-

OH MY GOD! 46 PAGES GONE! 😲

i totally missed this post Shivangi..where were you?
Lumos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash005

Hahaha.. well I certainly created an extra buzz for this thread, didn't I?.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. yeah Priya just start the thread n we ll c what can be done..

great!!
and great again! πŸ˜†
πŸ₯³
Edited by Lumos - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Lumos

objection over-ruled! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ oh yeah akash "was"...to bring it to "is" he needs to make a "hiss" and give you a "miss" πŸ˜†... πŸ˜†...

so u guys settle it now! πŸ€£

just kidding!!! its so great that we all gelled up nicely... πŸ˜Š

Anirudh if anyone needs to be in charge of marketing, its definitely u!.. u know all the tricks to get people to go ur way..πŸ˜†.. beginning from the choice of ur gifts and ur own brand of encouragement.. I seriously have no clue as to y this thread hasn't crossed 100 n more even b4 I came in, u r a terrific motivator !.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Priya

U still remain the undisputed "answering machine"..πŸ˜†

I ll have to come up with something for Roshini..help me, will u?..may b take Anirudh's suggestion and create a new thread for this..that will b easier and efficient..

I am thinking , the new "Riddle vending machine" is Shreya ( bookworm ALS).. πŸ˜†.. I was the former machine.. πŸ˜†

Sure, I will help... and you better be my partner in finding other's nicknames...πŸ˜‰ bcoz it all started with you... πŸ˜‘

Ok..lumos and akash... will start a new thread... people any ideas abt it do PM me...
Edited by Priya_nv - 10 years ago
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
@Akash thnx :-P but Ani had already given himself away with his new clues!
And btw, it's Roshni not Roshini :-P hate it wen someone does that lol!
And now that we're talking names here, Ani is definitely the     Trickster cum Mummy of the thread, running after everyone to make them follow the rules and reminding about sending the intros lol! So busy with housekeeping that he rarely gets time to give riddles of his own. But when he does, they are 10-page consuming dementorish monsters XD

Originally posted by: Priya_nv

Sure, I will help... and you better be my partner in finding other's nicknames...πŸ˜‰ bcoz it all started with you... πŸ˜‘

Ok..lumos and akash... will start a new thread... people any ideas abt it do PM me...

Haha..sure I ll do what I can to help u :).. but start a new thread, we dont want to crowd the discussion here itself, or else nothing will b left for the new thread..πŸ˜†
Lumos thumbnail

Anirudh if anyone needs to be in charge of marketing, its definitely u!.. u know all the tricks to get people to go ur way..πŸ˜†.. beginning from the choice of ur gifts and ur own brand of encouragement.. I seriously have no clue as to y this thread hasn't crossed 100 n more even b4 I came in, u r a terrific motivator !.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thanks!!!!! lolzzz

actually as a matter of fact we INDEED had great riddle makers..alyesha..nobo..cj..laks...initially... but all are seems now stuck in Albania... out of the old group only Twila and I remain so that's why the game sort of suspended...
i stress this again...there is no fun without a TEAM... im happy that finally a new team could be built again! many thnx to u too akash and to EACH member who are equally valuable πŸ˜Š each must do there utmost to maintain this spirit of fun and frolic!!!
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I am going to give a riddle now!

Khabardaar, if anyone else overtakes! πŸ€£

I loved that one Shreya. Before reading the last line, I thought it was Bellatrix! πŸ˜†
Priya_nv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_rj

@Akash thnx :-P but Ani had already given himself away with his new clues!
And btw, it's Roshni not Roshini :-P hate it wen someone does that lol!
And now that we're talking names here, Ani is definitely the     Trickster cum Mummy of the thread, running after everyone to make them follow the rules and reminding about sending the intros lol! So busy with housekeeping that he rarely gets time to give riddles of his own. But when he does, they are 10-page consuming dementorish monsters XD

@bold - πŸ€£πŸ€£ definitely, mummy dearest

Your input for our to-be nicknames thread will be most anticipated...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†