Musings of Rudra bana(os) part-2 updated

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

I wrote this for pursuit thread and  now posting it here as I am thinking of continuing it. This is dedicated to all the members of pursuit thread and all my buddies. love u guys. This is slightly mature so children please read my other os- carboncopy instead.😊

Musings of rudra bana

Paro... paro... paro... paro... paro...

Shoot did I think about paro. Nope I am rudra i don't think about girls specially a beautiful one.

Paro... paro... paro... Paro...

Shoot did I again think of paro. Double shoot. Should think about something else. Ok what to think? Ok chai...i will think about chai. In fact I should right now go and drink chai. But who will make me chai...waise good ilachi chai toh paro banathi hai. Paro se bholta hoom chai bana kar room me lane ke liye. Oh shoot! Kya karoonga agar uske gaal par chai lag gaya toh. Last time I wanted to  kiss that tender lips of hers among many other things as I wiped the drop of chai from her face.. She would have melted in my arms. Her hands would have played with my hair. Her...shoot not again. Control rudra. You will not think about her lips or her big beautiful eyes or the way she would lean so close that ...shoot not again.

Ok no thinking about chai or paro. Ok what else should I think. Ok I will go and take a bath. Bath is good. Bathing doesn't involve thinking about paro unless she barges inside my bathroom. Waise baawli hai woh isliye kabhi bhi kuch bhi kar sakthi hai. Well if she barges inside then I would throw the  bucket full of water on her head for disturbing me even while taking a bath. Waise meine eh pehle bhi kiya hai, on the day of haldi. Still remember her standing there with those big beautiful eyes staring at me as I washed away the haldi. she looked so hot and inviting. Her skin was so smooth and tender that I just wanted to kiss every bit of her. I wanted her to cling to me wrapping those legs around my hips, calling out my name. I wanted her to ...shoot. rudra not again. I will stop thinking about her. No more thinking about her...

Ok no thinking about paro, chai or bath. Think about something else rudra. Ok I will think about...waise where is she. Haven't seen her for sometime. Is she busy? Is she with mythili bhabhisa or is she...

Edited by bluemoon255 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail

Part -2

Paro...paro...paro...paro...

Gosh not again. What is happening to me? She must have done something to me. yeah that is it. She has done something to me. She is a 'khoobsoorat aurat' after all.

Well then I will also do something to stop her affect on me. What shall I do...well I would definitely like to do more than something to her. 

I would like to pull her close and kiss those tender lips of hers, lifting her in my arms and taking her to my bed. I would lay her down all the while kissing and my hands would roam her body like...shoot not again. This can't be happening. Okay  Rudra, control yourself. You are a soldier for Pete's sake.

Okay, think about something else. You can do this Rudra. You can stop yourself from thinking about her and what you would like to do to her. 

Well I would definitely like to do a lot to her. I would like to caress that tender waist and...shoot.

Okay, no thinking about Paro. I will think about something else. What shall I think of? Hmmm...well I can think about bapu-sa. That will definitely help since dads have a way of stopping these kinds of thoughts. By the way where is he? Most probably with paro. She must be applying the medicine on his feet.

Wonder whether she will ever apply it on me. But I don't want it on my foot that's for sure. Well she is most welcome to apply it all over me. Those soft hands of hers roaming everywhere on my body and me pulling her closer and our bodies intertwining with each other with my arms around her tender waist and... Shoot not again.

Maybe I should stop thinking about paro, chai, bath and bapusa from now onwards. Guess I will just go and eat something. What shall I eat? Hope paro has made something for me. Her roti and aloo are the best making me want to kiss those hands that made them. Well I would definitely like to do more than kiss and that too more than her hands.

I would like to place her on the counter-top and kiss her making her forget everything. My hands would roam her back and slowly untie the dori. I would then kiss the soft skin that is uncovered making her moan my name. My hands would then pull the dupatta away from her body and ...shoot not again.

Okay Rudra, this is getting out of hand. Okay now onwards no thinking about chai, bath, bapusa or eating. Okay think about something else...what shall I think of...by the way where is paro. Maybe I should just check on her...

******************************************************************************************************

pls do click like and comment😊

Edited by bluemoon255 - 10 years ago
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaay me first! πŸ˜ƒ
Nishu u responded fast..appreciate dat.. 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Poor banna is in deep trouble 😈 .only paro can help him..
wonder wat she is musing bout his wandering hands..
πŸ€—
What_the thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
☺️
Poor banna sa... Jo bhi soche, us mein paro ki yaad aa jaati hai...nicely done!

This song is dedicated to your rudra, who cant keep his mind off Paro

And thank you for the pm!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTXsm1lWN9A[/YOUTUBE] Edited by What_the - 10 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanayaforever

Yaay me first! πŸ˜ƒ
Nishu u responded fast..appreciate dat.. 😳 πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Poor banna is in deep trouble 😈 .only paro can help him..
wonder wat she is musing bout his wandering hands..
πŸ€—

Thanks sangi. Rudra banna is definitely in trouble. I think Paro is too innocent to have this kind of musingsπŸ˜†
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Originally posted by: What_the

☺️

Poor banna sa... Jo bhi soche, us mein paro ki yaad aa jaati hai...nicely done!

This song is dedicated to your rudra, who cant keep his mind off Paro

And thank you for the pm!!

Thanks baisa. loved the song , it is really beautiful so apt for rudra.😊
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful musings of Rudra.
Parvati is now the centre of his life, his life is incomplete without her. His helpless conditions like a love sick man is quite hilarious.
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! You are AWESOME!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITπŸ€—πŸ€—
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Wonderful musings of Rudra.
Parvati is now the centre of his life, his life is incomplete without her. His helpless conditions like a love sick man is quite hilarious.

Thanks baisa. paro has taken over his life and poor rudra doesn't know what to doπŸ˜†
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Originally posted by: h_ghouse

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! You are AWESOME!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE ITπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks yaarπŸ€—