Carbon-copy(os)

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Carbon-copy(os)

A small silly os. Hope you guys like it.

***************************************************************************************************

Paro was smiling as she combed her son's hair listening to his chatter. Her son was exact replica of his father with deep beautiful brown eyes and hair. The only thing missing was the scar. He even had the same mannerisms just like his father thinking about which paro's smile grew wider.

"maasa why are you smiling." The child asked innocently.

"because my son makes me happy." Paro said giving him a kiss.

"maasa don't kiss me. mein ab bada ho gaya hoon." He pounted.

"tu ithna bada hogaya ki apni maasa ko ek puppy bhi nahi dene dega?" paro asked as she pretended to be sad.

Suddenly she felt his arms around her.

"nahi maasa. Tum udaas math ho. Tum mujhe puppy dey sakthi ho. Mein toh yuhi kah raha tha" he said giving her kiss on the cheek. She knew he would say this. He was too much like his father to deny her anything.

"accha ab mein tayaar hone ja rahi hoo. Koyi shythani nahi, samche?Vaadha karo."

"maasa mein shaitaani nahi karoonga." Her son replied with a smile full of mischief.

Suddenly they heard a loud cry and paro rushed outside with her son in her arms.

"hay meri kamar. Kisne kiya yeh? Kisne mare kursi ko thoda aur yehaan rakh diya?" kaaki sa was screaming from the floor where she fell.

Paro'e eyes widened as soon as she realized what had happened. She knew that there was only one person who could have done it and seeing her son's smile confirmed her suspicion.

"maasa kya huwa aapko." Sumer rushed to his mother's side.

"tare aankhe kya bhagawan ke darshan ke liye gaye hai? dikh nahi raha Girgayi hoon. Ab utta mujhe, bewakoof kahika!"

The child in paro's arms could not control his laughter this time earning a menacing look from kaakisa who was now standing up.

"isi ne ki hogi. Shaithan kahika. Jis din se paida huwa hai naak mei dam karke raka hai."  She shouted at the child.

"kaakisa, aap mere bete par math chilayiye, abhi who baccha hai. Waise bhi aapko kaise pattha ki apki kursi isi ne thodi hai?" paro asked defending her son.

"tu hoti kon hai mujhe rokne waali?" kaakisa shouted rushing to paro as if to slap her but was stunned as the child climbed down from his mother's arms and stomped on her feet before running away.

"mare maasa ke paas bhi math aana, warna cheek ke rakh doonga." he shouted as he stood with his hands on his hips.

"cheek ke?" sumer asked confused as his mother stood stunned.

"cheek ke nahi beta, cheer ke rakh dunga." Came another voice from the door.

"baapusa!" child screamed excitedly and ran into the arms of his father.

"aagaye rudra banna. Dekha aapke suputra ne maaraa kya haal kiya hai."

"kaakisa..., baccha hai aur becche bagwaan ke roop hote hai, isliye tho jahan bure logo ko dekhtha hai unhe kuch dhand detha rahatha hai." Rudra replied in a sugary sweet voice.

Kaakisa grinded her teeth and glared at him.

"janthi nahi bhoolenath nei kya soch kar thare  rahathe huye thare ek carbon copy ko bhi bhej diya mara mousam bhigadne ke liye." Kaakisa stated indicating to the child who was snuggling into his father arms.

A smile broke on rudra's face as he heard her words. He kissed his son's head.

"agar pehle hi janathe ho ki carbon copy hai yeh mera tho phir kyu panga lethi ho aap  isse ." He said and walked towards paro.

"chaliye shrimathiji. Aapko mela dekhna than na?" he asked his wife who answered with a small nod. He took her hand in his just like he does every time and walked outside leaving an angry kaakisa and a smiling dilsher behind.

*******************************************************************************************************

pls like and comment.

Edited by bluemoon255 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww such a cute one :)
Loved it
Do write more dear :)
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...Rudra-Paro ka beta...as protective towards his mother as his father...very nicely written...πŸ‘
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me on the 1st page !!! Ippiee !! yaar maza agaya teri os padh ke...ekdum small family, happy family ka ad dedi toone !! thankgod ! koi political parties ka chamchas yaha present nehi hai, nehi toh isse election campaign mein incorporate kar dete...
Stop domestic violence.
Start from Home.
Show courage from childhood.
Discover the man you are ( like rudra and his beta )...
Har haat sakti blah blah blah !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by shreya_rc - 10 years ago
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NicklausBarbie

Aww such a cute one :)
Loved it
Do write more dear :)

thank you baisa😊
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Awww...Rudra-Paro ka beta...as protective towards his mother as his father...very nicely written...πŸ‘

Thanks baisa.I always imagined how paro-rudra's angar kumar would behave if he is anything like his father. this was the result of that. 
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_rc

Me on the 1st page !!! Ippiee !! yaar maza agaya teri os padh ke...ekdum small family, happy family ka ad dedi toone !! thankgod ! koi political parties ka chamchas yaha present nehi hai, nehi toh isse election campaign mein incorporate kar dete...

Stop domestic violence.
Start from Home.
Show courage from childhood.
Discover the man you are ( like rudra and his beta )...
Har haat sakti blah blah blah !πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar. this is how i imagined their life to be in the future- happy and content.
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweetwa os baisa..am grinning broadly πŸ˜†
Anger kumar ke bare meim sunthe hi ek os likh diya..
btw can i cal u nishu 😳
bluemoon255 thumbnail

thanks baisa😊
bluemoon255 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zanayaforever

Sweetwa os baisa..am grinning broadly πŸ˜†
Anger kumar ke bare meim sunthe hi ek os likh diya..
btw can i cal u nishu 😳

thank you baisa. pls do call me nishu😊