SITE IS ROCKING NOW :)!!!THNX 2 TANIA

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

So u all must be wondering what is the surprise

-

-

-

-

-

A Website Of Neil made by me n Nish!!!

here's the link-

http://indraneilsengupta.tk we made this website espeacially for i-f members...i know many of u r sad on reading the article abt pkdn ending n this is sumthin to cheer u guys up..plz let us know hows it

Neil's msg-

hi tania !
i just got the opportunity to go thru the site today. it's fabulous ! u don't need my approval to launch this, it's just perfect ! thanks a ton for such a special birthday gift ! and i m really touched to know that u guys have been up till 2-3 in the morning for this.

love u. do write back

neil

hi nishtha !

finally i got to check the site ! it's just superb ! please go ahead and launch it. it's really the best birthday gift i've ever received ! thanks a ton ! i m extremely touched to know that u guys worked so hard for this..thanks again !

love

neil

NOT A COMPETTITOR WITH I-F, ITS JUST A DEDICATED SITE FOR OUR NEIL...😃 AS HIS BIRTHDAY PRESENT FORM US I-FIANS

Edited by nishtha - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
ya plz chk it..we both got neils' mesg just yesterday...so wanted to share with u all but things that happenend in morning left us shocked n worried n dats why it took long to post it..
sorry doo check it..
N TANIA HAS DONE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MORE WORK THAN ME ITS JUST SWEET OF HER TO GIVE ME CREDIT AS WELL..
N SPECIAL THNX TO Tina_potter, Tina58 and last but not least by any means...Khushi...
so this is for u all
Enjoy 😊
lotsaattitude thumbnail

😳 OMGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! he actually sent u guys an email???????????? OMGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...........thanx a lot for sharing and thanx for making this fantabulous website!!!! i m very happy he appreciated it!!! 😃
tina potter thumbnail
OMG OMG !!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! i love it, you guys did a lot of work on it! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 😃 It's a wonderful website!

Thanks nishy for the special thanks!!!!!! 👏 👏 😃
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tina potter

OMG OMG !!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! i love it, you guys did a lot of work on it! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 😃 It's a wonderful website!

Thanks nishy for the special thanks!!!!!! 👏 👏 😃

well its all done by Tania plz thank her as well..She rocks...👏

tina potter thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TANIA_

So u all must be wondering what is the surprise

-

-

-

-

-

A Website Of Neil made by me n Nish!!!

here's the link-

http://indraneilsengupta.tk  we made this website espeacially for i-f members...i know many of u r sad on reading the article abt pkdn ending n this is sumthin to cheer u guys up..plz let us know hows it

Neil's msg-

hi tania !
i just got the opportunity to go thru the site today. it's fabulous ! u don't need my approval to launch this, it's just perfect ! thanks a ton for such a special birthday gift ! and i m really touched to know that u guys have been up till 2-3 in the morning for this.

love u. do write back

neil

hi nishtha !

finally i got to check the site ! it's just superb ! please go ahead and launch it. it's really the best birthday gift i've ever received ! thanks a ton ! i m extremely touched to know that u guys worked so hard for this..thanks again !

love

neil

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TANIA!!!!! The website is absolutely breath-taking, marveloue, amazing.....i can go on and on..... on how perfect it is!

You have put in as looooooooooooot of effort, so thank you once again!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!👏👏 😃

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏

That website is AWESOME! Great job Tania! What a wonderful surprise for Neil fans! 😃 😃Edited by sarah1024 - 17 years ago
*Anju* thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thxxxxxxxx 😳 muaawaaaa
chandni10 thumbnail
Wow! Guys you have done an amazing job! What a wonderful gift to Neil. Awww and he replied and saw it? Wow, thats just incredible! I'm so happy for you guys! You deserve so much respect.

Its a really great site. I think there should also be a link to our fanclub with our slogan and everything! That would be so cool. And then like creations by fans and our popular fan fic! Basically all of our great things on IF 😆 But then I suppose thats double the work...
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

woha amazin the sites awesum tanzoo i knew ur hardwrk would pay up after all u kept up till 5 in d morning even 8 in morning how can i frgt that day whn we were up till 10 in morning haila but it ws fun na i knew it'll b fab
congo behna congo hope ur site bcums 1 od f most popular sited running *AMEN*

ND YEH PPL SHE WSNT UP TILL JUSS 2 OR 3 BUT ONCE EVEN TILL 10

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 17 years ago