Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@Heema
Great points. BTW what happened to the elder brother? Did he die of alcohol overdose or something? I had problems with internet and I could not really understand what happened to him.

Yes, it would be nice if they take up he vids a vivah issue. Now they are dealing with a man who has blatantly killed his wife. I suppose they are planning to either start the marriage of mahesh, and shaurya will save the bakri , err deviani, as she is being led to the altar, because by this time shaurya finds out what he did to his last wife and gets him arrested. Since the priest, guests, and the wedding fire are all there, it would be most convenient to have shaurya and deviani get married right there.
But then again, serials are seldom logical, so this May or may not happen. Another possibility is that shaurya witnesses mahesh manhandling deviani and rescues her before the wedding,

Either way, please do not drag the plot, dear cvs. Otherwise Heema and aimf will lose interest and will stop watching the show.
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@Heema

Great points. BTW what happened to the elder brother? Did he die of alcohol overdose or something? I had problems with internet and I could not really understand what happened to him.

Yes, it would be nice if they take up he vids a vivah issue. Now they are dealing with a man who has blatantly killed his wife. I suppose they are planning to either start the marriage of mahesh, and shaurya will save the bakri , err deviani, as she is being led to the altar, because by this time shaurya finds out what he did to his last wife and gets him arrested. Since the priest, guests, and the wedding fire are all there, it would be most convenient to have shaurya and deviani get married right there.
But then again, serials are seldom logical, so this May or may not happen. Another possibility is that shaurya witnesses mahesh manhandling deviani and rescues her before the wedding,

Either way, please do not drag the plot, dear cvs. Otherwise Heema and aimf will lose interest and will stop watching the show.

You got that right .πŸ‘ They better shape up or we will ship out .πŸ˜†
Today to had ho gayi.😭 I know we need villan in the soap story but that Chachi ?🀣 She was to much . 😑I wanted to get up and slap her and I am not a violent person but they continue to show her mouth and others faces 1000x I will slap my iPad screen .too much . And she refused to leave the house ?😲 She promised her Jethani ? I wanted to know before mothers death how many people are " promise Banth " Devyani , Chachi , the father and how else ? Why not Chutki ? She should have promise her mother " I will behave " very funny indeed . I should watch this as comedy .🀣

director needs to know we don't need to see everyone's face during emotional outbursts . Editing is really bad .  Plese CV be careful it's getting old .πŸ˜ƒ

The older brother was in love with someone . He dated her for 7 years . Mother disapproved the relationship and forced to marry with Bhabhi . And turned into alcoholic and killed himself . 
So the mother is expert in ruining childerns lives .πŸ‘

Yes they are dealing with domastic violence , Vidhava Vivah ( Devayani will be real Devi after that ) ..and remmaige after divorce . Storyline is great but they need to get hold of it . No wonder only two fans left , we must be nuts .🀣.🀣

BTW I love your prediction for their  marriage  πŸ‘. I think they will steal  your Idea and change their plot🀣 . Yours sounds lot better .πŸ₯³ My dear , try not watch too many of these stupid things . It's not good for your mental health .🀣

I am going to give them a  chance . May be , just may be they will improve .πŸ˜‰ Poor Nivedita . She must be devastated .😭.😭

Today was too much . " Whoever wrote " Aatithi Devo Bhav " is blaming himself for the show πŸ€£
aimf thumbnail
@Heema
Your post is a hoot. I laughed so much, thanks for the update on what happened to the eldest brother. The mother needs to either be admitted to a psychiatric ward for control issues and emotional blackmail, or enroll in a school for the developmentally challenged, as she has not learned her lesson even after losing a son.

The recap is sick🀒🀒🀒
Who cuts their hand with a knife with the family members watching on, and why? Can we have a new entry in the form of a psychiatrist please ?? Perhaps he can double up as a love interest for he Bhabhi and therefore cvs can have paisa vasool from this character.

Above all. You are correct. Too much of this cannot be good for health.

Heema22 thumbnail

@Heema

Your post is a hoot. I laughed so much, thanks for the update on what happened to the eldest brother. The mother needs to either be admitted to a psychiatric ward for control issues and emotional blackmail, or enroll in a school for the developmentally challenged, as she has not learned her lesson even after losing a son.

The recap is sick🀒🀒🀒
Who cuts their hand with a knife with the family members watching on, and why? Can we have a new entry in the form of a psychiatrist please ?? Perhaps he can double up as a love interest for he Bhabhi and therefore cvs can have paisa vasool from this character.

Above all. You are correct. Too much of this cannot be good for health.

OMG that mother πŸ˜‘. I don't think any employed Psychiatrist  will willing to take her case but unemployed one might consider it😭 Bechari Ma . After she carried her kids for 9 months they behave like this ? Does she know anything about DNA ? πŸ€£
I am very surprise to see , Indian TV is so  obsessed with emotionally Attachary , control freak . Mothers. Guilt is thier weapons and they use it in every child . πŸ€£

I really thought Shaurya had back bone but he is another Wimp . Only for once I want to see or rather hear , hero saying "Ma go kill your self " " this world will be better without you " aur Mai Shakoon ki zindagi ji saku ." πŸ€£πŸ˜² But this will never happen so I should not hold my breath πŸ€£

That brother is another hypocrite . He got married against his mothers wish and not he is lecturing who ? Very funny 🀣 

Funniest thing was Devyani making paratha . That Paratha didnot Burn ? πŸ˜‘If I keep paratha on the pan that long it will burn in to  ashes πŸ€£

Precap was ciche scene .  I want to know why that never happened in my life ? πŸ€£

BTW I love your Idea . They should get Psychiatrist to treat the vamp and she should fall in love with Bhabhi . That will be end of her control .🀣🀣
Edited by Heema22 - 9 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Wow , now I am talking to myself . May be I need that shrink . πŸ‘
Nothing really happened in the episode . Same old crap . πŸ˜‰

Majhali Bahu was snap some pics . πŸ˜‘

Precap was intersting . May be Devayani urf Devi will say no to " Mahesh "πŸ˜†

Looks like I am  the only one left . Solo viewer of this show .😭.😭
aimf thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You are too funny

I was late in responding as I was a bit busy,

Today's episode highlight was sweety showing her true colors as a potential trouble maker and blackmailer by taking that photo of DevYa.

🀒 Bhabis face is permanently stuck with an unchanging petrified expression, especially when she is around the MIL

🀒🀒 Mother openly blackmailing the son to do her will by engaging in self mutilation. This is a serious psychological disorder,

🀒🀒🀒  Mahesh snatching money from deviani at the boutique. This too is a socio-psychological disorder of the abusive husband.

Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Interesting twist in Fridays epi. Shauryas mother , for avenging her insult from Nirmala, brought the offending photo of DevYa together just as Mahesh and his parents were visiting,  and declared that Deviani is a characterless person. She enraged Mahesh to the point of showing his true colors.🀒
Heema22 thumbnail

Interesting twist in Fridays epi. Shauryas mother , for avenging her insult from Nirmala, brought the offending photo of DevYa together just as Mahesh and his parents were visiting,  and declared that Deviani is a characterless person. She enraged Mahesh to the point of showing his true colors.🀒

Ye Bakebihari , ye twist to bohot nirali . ( Nirmala 's style )🀣🀣

I loved your twist on it too but this is very interesting . Mother or future sasuma ne Khud ke pairope Kurhadi Mari . πŸ‘.😭

Very very interesting indeed I must say I loved it because it's different .πŸ‘ I am tired of same old sane old drama . πŸ˜­

Now they need to show Devayani as a strong modern girl . I dint want her to bend over backward , experience pain and rescue .πŸ˜‰

They need better director for cameraman . The way they keep focus on everyone's face is getting on my last nerve . Faded colors don't show any pain better than color pictures . πŸ€£

We don't see Shaurya or Anushka yesterday . Drama was  " what's goes around comes around"  style.🀣

Nirmala and speechless ?πŸ‘ I loved it πŸ‘. I love the Bahu who took those much needed pics πŸ‘

Percap is always intersting. Mahesh with his true colors .  .  

PS . Why women don't see other women's pain ? Mahesh's mother suffered domestic  violence she knows her DIL was burnt to death . Nirmal knows that happened to Mahesh's wife and they both support this marriage, knowing the end results ? In fact Mahesh's mom appeared to be proud of her husband beating her in the past . I never get this . This happens in real world too . Do you get it ?  
Heema22 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are too funny

I was late in responding as I was a bit busy,

Today's episode highlight was sweety showing her true colors as a potential trouble maker and blackmailer by taking that photo of DevYa.

🀒 Bhabis face is permanently stuck with an unchanging petrified expression, especially when she is around the MIL. , yes I agree . Actress is good , she looks educated , what happened to her family ? Why are they keeping her in this  hell ? Of course this is drama and we need her but I have seen women like her in  india .  short time after marriage when woman becomes  widow she stays in her Sasural and has no way out .😭.😭

🀒🀒 Mother openly blackmailing the son to do her will by engaging in self mutilation. This is a serious psychological disorder,
She is a personality disorder person ⭐️, biggest hypocrite ever  written. πŸ˜‰The way she talked about divorcee women was very funny 🀣. Exactly what has happened to her .  πŸ˜‰

🀒🀒🀒  Mahesh snatching money from deviani at the boutique. This too is a socio-psychological disorder of the abusive husband.
He makes me puke ,there are so many men like him . πŸ€¬πŸ€¬

Heema22 thumbnail
Looks like only two of us watching this show . Naivedita is one lucky gal . πŸ€£.🀣
I don't visit Facebook but is any one else is watching ? 😭 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

She deserves better πŸ‘πŸ‘