Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know if you guys read but the plot has completely changed going forward.  Kanan is out of the show and they replaced his character with someone else.  They will show a leap of 2 years (if they haven't already) she is divorced and runs her own business. The new story will be of her getting married again to someone else.
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh no, really? Where did you read this, and can you please post the link if you have it?
Too bad Kanan is out of the show. The plot took so long to introduce him and engage him, perhaps he got bored waiting for his role to emerge. Who is the new actor?

rani2007 thumbnail
Here is the article

Puru Chibber in; Kanan Malhotra out of Sahara One's Aaj Fir Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai

25 Jun 2014 06:16 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Sahara One's Aaj Fir Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai (Entertainment Hub) is all set to take a two year leap in an attempt to up its numbers.

This leap procedure will witness an exit and an entry of actors in the serial.

As seen so far, the lead pair of the show Devyani (Nivedita Tiwari) and Yuvraj (Kanan Malhotra) are heading for a divorce and this will mark the exit of Kanan's character.

Post the leap, Devyani will be seen running a boutique of saris this is when a new man will enter her life. The role of this new lover will be essayed by Puru Chibber, last seen in Beintehaa and Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se.
Puru's character name will be Shaurya and he will be simple at heart yet sharp and stylish.
The actor began shooting for the same yesterday (25 June 2014).
When asked why he chose to be a part of a lesser known GEC in comparison to others he stated,
"It's not like I did not have project offers but they'll take a while to materialise. In fact, I was waiting for a few projects to take off when this show came to me and I liked the role. Most importantly it did not make me wait for I started shooting the very next day of having finalised the deal."

Fair enough Puru!

We also contacted Kanan to know his part of the story and he said, "We were to take a leap but there was no clarity on the number of days I'd be shooting. Hence, I decided to opt out."

Well, dates were an issue because Kanan was also planning his honeymoon. "I've got married a month and a half ago therefore, I had to plan my honeymoon but with no clarity on dates it was getting tough."

However a source from the sets said, "Honeymoon was one of the reasons for Kanan quitting but majorly he did not want his character to turn grey."

Which would have been the case post the leap.

Diverting a bit from our main story we asked Kanan where he was heading for his honeymoon and he said, "UK and we'll be leaving in a week's time."

Have lots of fun guys!

For the initiated, Kanan got married to Akanksha Dingra now Malhotra an interior designer by profession on 1 May 2014.

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
.🤗Hi everyone . 🤗I am also watching the show . I am glad to see some of you keeping the forum alive . I will join you when I have some time .
aimf thumbnail
@Heema
O goody👏

Let us see what happens now that nearly the whole cast has been replaced and the plot changed also. Do please join. Your contributions will be so valuable.
rani2007 thumbnail
omg they changed the lead again. 🤢
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've kind of stopped watching *shakes head* I'll drop in now and then if I catch an episode... any big developments I've missed?
aimf thumbnail
@ rasha

Well, there is this fellow, the son of a customer, whom Devyani mistakes for a roadside romeo. His name is Shaurya. He is the son of Ambika Trivedi, a matriarch whose husband left her with three small children who she raised all by herself. Shaurya goes to collect some saris from Devyani's boutique, and they show him being slapped and shooed out by her numerous times, and each time he tries to explain himself, he meets with the same fate. Meanwhile Ambika Trivedi is considering Devyani's younger sister, Anushka as an ideal girl for Shaurya.
aimf thumbnail
@ rani

Who is the lead now? What is his name?
rani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

@ rani

Who is the lead now? What is his name?

Aniruddh Singh.  I don't recognize him at all.  Thought I didn't recognize the other guy either.