TS: Arnavji's Affair?! Season 2 Chp 3 22/4 *Completed* Pm's Later

Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
                                     TS: Arnavji's Affair Season 2

Khushi kumari gupta err... Singh Raizada (now) was sitting in front of a huge mirror with lots of accessories in front of her. Just yesterday was her marriage with the great business tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada. Khushi had to accept his proposal, because she had fell incredibly in love with this man when she just saw his eye's. Those caramel eye's, such beautiful eye's with perfect attitude. He didn't talk much with her but just asked her when he met her first "Why you want to marry me despite knowing my answer for the marriage?"

Khushi answered" I believe in dream's and always will do. Since childhood I knew that my prince charming would come. A person who would love me immensely, who would keep me happy even if he is poor, would never make me cry and will accept all my wishes. Then i realised that life is not all about dream's. It happened when my mother passed away. I understood that life is not about fairy tale's" Controlling her tear's she continued "I'm not marrying you because my father want's to save his business and reputation but because I think you are the perfect choice for me, because my father chose you"

After that nothing much happened. Arnav had said "Yes" to everyone's shock. The marriage ritual's were very fast done within 3 days and Arnav-Khushi didn't talk much except

"Hi"

"How are you?"

"How is your work"

And finally they got married. Within these 3-4 days Khushi started knowing more about Arnav by Anjali(his elder sister). Anjali had advised Khushi all about his anger and all his habit's also. She understood about the behaviour of her family member's too. After knowing more about Arnav, unknowingly she had fallen in love with him. 

On their wedding night also she wanted to confess him about her love but he had to go to Paris for some urgent work. None of the family member's had liked his behaviour but Khushi understood.

Present day, Khushi was getting ready for her mooh dikhayi rasam. She was getting extremely nervous as Anjali had said her earlier that she had to be present in front of 50-60 people at least.

Payal( Arnav's cousin brother's wife) had been a support pillar for her from yesterday. She helped her out in the morning for the Chula Rasam also when Khushi by mistakenly added Salt instead of Sugar for Halwa Puri.

Now that all the people were present and were eager to watch the Dulhaan, Anjali asked Payal to get her down.

"I really wonder why these ladies come to see us. They behave in front of us as if they are watching a bride for the first time" Payal said while getting Khushi down stairs. Khushi smiled a little on her statement.

"Jiji, you had any contact with Arnavji? I mean did he reach Paris?" Payal smiled nodding her head and Khushi took a sigh of relief. Khushi smiled and she sat on the small stage made for her.

Soon the mooh dikhayi rasam was over and Khushi was sitting with her family member's chatting when the bell rang. Hari Prakash had said over to Nani that Sheetal Kapoor had come to meet them and especially to see the new bride. Seem's she was very excited to see the girl who had married her Ex-boyfriend.

"Oh Sheetal, what a pleasant surprise" Anjali said mockingly and hugged her as all smiled wickedly but Khushi didn't notice her.

"Anjali, I had come over to see Mrs. ASR. So what if u guy's didn't invite me... I'm still your family, opps a little correction... your brother's Ex- girlfriend" Khushi's face fell when she heard Sheetal say that. 

Khushi's little mind started running fast. Arnavji had an affair? That too with Sheetal Kapoor? Didn't he get any other girl or better than her?

After 3 day's of Sheetal's drama at home, Khushi understood the sole reason of this matter. Arnav and Sheetal were in a relationship and Sheetal being modern, Naniji rejected the proposal of Sheetal and made Arnav marry Khushi. Did it mean that Arnav had forcefully married her. Wasn't he happy for this as much as she was.

Arnav entered his room to find Khushi unpacking his bag's. After coming back from Paris, Arnav had noticed Khushi a little gloomy but he was too tired and with the work pressure carrying off he didn't bother to ask her anything.

"Hii Khushi" Arnav said and Khushi turned back smiling a bit. Arnav frowned a little bit when she didn't answer to him but just smiled. He didn't like this gesture of her. He took a good night shower and slept off soon. 

The next morning also when Arnav woke up he found Khushi invisible. Not that she wan't present in their house, just that she was (may be) trying to avoid him. During the breakfast also she didn't speak much with him which Anjali noticed. Anjali decided to do something or bring in such a situation which would bring Khushi-Arnav closer to each other.

Lunch time Anjali had said Khushi to take the tifan's to office with Payal. Payal used to have lunch every afternoon with Akaash in his office, so Anjali thought this would be a good opportunity for Arnav-Khushi too.

Khushi and Payal entered office and Payal rushed toward's Akash cabin for lunch whereas Khushi was slowly taking step's towards Arnav's cabin. As soon as she opened the cabin she saw, Arnav hugging Sheetal

"I Love you too Sheetal"

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by Naina... - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina... thumbnail
Well, I have tried to do something different from what I do regularly ðŸ¤£.
I hope you all Like it

Please buddy my original account for a PM.

Index

Part 1- Scroll up

Part 2- Scroll down (3rd Post)

Part 3- Scroll dowm (4th Post)
Naina... thumbnail
                                                       Part 2

The tifan fell from Khushi's hand as Arnav and Sheetal broke their hug. Arnav seemed to be shocked where as Sheetal seemed a bit calm. As soon as Arnav took a step ahead Khushi had taken 2 steps back. Before listening to any clarification's from Arnav's side, Khushi ran away from there.

"I'm sorry ASR, i didn't mean to interfere your personal life" Sheetal said but Arnav didn't head much attention. Sheetal walked out of the premises and she knew what she had to do now.

After coming back home, Khushi seemed very sad and . She didn't talk much with Payal and Anjali .Payal had informed Anjali about Khushi leaving early from the office. She also said that Akash had informed her about Sheetal being present in the office. Anjali had become extremely upset after listening this.

Late night Khushi was standing on the terrace waiting for Arnav. Not that she wasn't angry anymore with him, but somewhere deep down in her heart she had a belief that her Arnavji wouldn't cheat her. As Khushi heard the sound of screech, she guessed that Arnav had entered. She rushed down but to find her dupatta stuck on a small piece of nail. She tried taking it out when Arnav saw her doing this from downstair's.

"Was she awake? For me? But why, even after seeing me and Sheetal?" Arnav thought and he saw Khushi running from the terrace. 

Arnav entered the hall and HP had come to serve the food. He sat down to have his food when he noticed Khushi peeping from their room to see if he was finishing his food or not. He smiled inwardly and finished off the food from the plate completely. When Arnav entered the room, Khushi slept on the bed acting that she was asleep since long. Arnav smiled at her childishness and slept off near her placing his hand on her.

Next morning when Khushi got up she noticed that Arnav wasn't their near her. She thought that he had some important meeting and as such she forgot that it was a sunday. Arnav was sitting down in the hall with Akash discussing about some important client. Anjali, after finishing her Puja noticed Arnav and sat besides him.

"Chottey, you didn't say me that Sheetal had come yesterday to your office?" Arnav looked at Anjali who seemed a bit angry and upset as well. Akash excused himself from there and went inside the kitchen.

"Di, did Khushi..." before Arnav could complete the sentence Anjali nodded no.

"No, Payal said me. Chottey, you are still in touch with Sheetal? Why? You clearly know that you are married to Khushi. You shouldn't let your past affect your present and future"

"Di, relax... you don't know the whole matter! Sheetal had come to meet me, but not to throw complaint's or revenge upon me. She had come to apologise"

Khushi was in her room getting ready when her phone rang. She saw an unknown number.

"Hey gudiya" she heard a familiar voice but she couldn't register in her mind who was the person.

"Excuse me, may I know who is speaking?" Khushi asked and the person on the call laughed. Khushi took the phone in her hand and once again checked the number.

"Hey Khushi, it's me Akshay" Khushi smiled and became very happy. After a long time her friend had called.

"Akshay, oh my god... where were you? Since many day's I was thinking about you and"

"And, when my best friend Khushi remembered me how shouldn't I call back her?" Akshay said and Khushi laughed. Just then Arnav entered and saw Khushi and both looked at each other.

"Khushi? you there nah?" Khushi smiled and turned the other way. Arnav didn't mind much and sat on the recliner continuing his work.

"Yah Akshay, tell me" Arnav heard Khushi speaking and he turned and looked at her. Was she purposely trying to jealous him the same way as he did yesterday. Whatever it may be, he shouldn't show that he is getting affected. Arnav continued doing his work.

"Khushi, my engagement is fixed and I want you to come tomorrow" Akshay said blushing a bit and Khushi smiled.

"What? oh god, Akshay are you getting married? To whom... Tell me the girl's name! How does she look, is she pretty?" Akshay was baffled with the question's Khushi was shooting at him.

"Khushi relax, I will tell you everything. But you promise me that you and your Akdu husband would come" 

"Akshay, don't call Arnavji Akdu" Khushi said as slow as possible so that Arnav wouldn't hear it.

"Okay, as you wish, but I would prefer calling him Akdu. Khushi what did you see in him, that you married him?" Akshay asked and Khushi remained silent for a while.

"Akshay please, don't open up this topic now! You know right that I Love him" Khushi said and Akshay smiled.

"So Khushi, I'll keep my bride as a suspense and you are suppose to come tomorrow by 6:30 in the evening. 8:00 pm is the engagement. Come on time, bye" Saying Akshay cut the call.

Precap- Main agar Kahun Tumsa Haseen, Kayanath main nahin hain Kahin. Tareef yeh bhi toh sach hain kuch bhi nahin

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Naina... thumbnail
                                                                     Part 3

"Khushi, why don't you take chottey with you for the engagement?" Anjali asked Khushi while everyone were having dinner. All looked at Khushi-Arnav, but Arnav prefered not to pay any attention on this matter. He thought that Khushi would readily say yes as Anjali recommended but it happened the opposite.

"Di, I think Arnavji had informed me about having some of his important meeting tomorow. So I don't think he would cancel the meeting and come up with me for the engagement" Khushi said and Arnav's hope went down. Anjali was upset thinking she couldn't help her younger brother anymore now. Arnav smiled looking at Anjali assuring her that everything would be fine.

"You lied downstairs" Arnav angrily said to Khushi as soon as she entered their bedroom. She did glance at Arnav once but then took her clothes from wardrobe and went to the wash room. After 5 minutes, as Khushi came out of the wash room she found Arnav standing in front of her.

"Firstly lied down and now ignoring me? What benefit will you get out of it Khushi?" Arnav asked, his anger still at peek. She again ignored him and was about to go when he roughly pulled her arm and pinned her on the bathroom door. Khushi hissed in pain as it was the first time ever a man was manhandling her and that man was coincidentally her husband.

"Arnavji, your hurting me. Please leave me!" Khushi said, tear's forming in her eyes because of the pain. But Arnav didn't backoff, though the pressure on her arm had become a little less.

"Khushi, why you did this?" Arnav asked and Khushi turned the other was round but Arnav held her cheek and made her look at him "You can't lie to me Khushi!" he added further. Khushi smiled and looked at him.

"I can't lie to you? Wow! you know me so well Arnavji. Since how many day's are we staying together, let me count- 3 days? and you say know me if I'm lying or not? And why do you care if I'm taking you in the engagement party or not. You want to come with me? I thought you would like to prefer or spend some time with Sheetalji rather than coming to a boring engagement party" Khushi blurted out in anger while pushing him back.

Arnav was shocked and confused. She hated him (particularly now) because she just saw him hugging Sheetal. Was this just the trust of his wife. Arnav turned his back toward's Khushi.

"I wanted to come with you Khushi, I thought I would spend some quality time with my wife. But you said no,so no worries. I'm all happy. But I won't give any clarification about me and Sheetal, what relationship we shared and now what we are sharing. I thought you trusted me and believed that I won't do anything such. But I was wrong. Arnav Singh Raizada ever, for the first time was wrong, for judging his wife" Arnav said and left the room where as Khushi kept looking at Arnav blankly till he left.

That was the longest night for Khushi and Arnav.

The next morning Khushi had come down to find that Arnav had left early with Akash saying that he won't come back home soon. Khushi knew this would happen after the fight yesterday they had. Payal came near Khushi and asked her to help her in kitchen.

Soon the time flew away and by early evening Khushi became ready. She wore a  green sarii with golden border's with a simple magalsutra in her neck and a pinch of sindoor. Soon she reached Akshay's home and wished everyone there. Finally she reached Akshay's room and hugged him and wished him.

"Khushi, where is that Akdu?" Akshay asked and Khushi bet him on his shoulders.

"Oh okay, I mean where is jijaji?" Khushi's smile fell and she nodded no.

"He didn't come. I mean he said he has an important meeting so I didn't force him" Khushi said and smiled looking at him. Akshay noticed that something was wrong but he didn't ask her because he knew that if anything bothers her she would surely talk to him. Finally the engagement time had arrived and Khushi brought Akshay near his mom. 

Khushi started welcoming the guest when suddenly she heard some familiar voice. She turned back and was shocked to see her husband Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada standing with some girl dressed in purple and black Ghagra-choli. She shaked her hand's with someone and Arnav smiled looking at the girl. Suddenly Akshay's mother came and pulled her from there.

"Khushi, beta will you please help me with the lightning's on the the stairs. It's coming out" Khushi nodded and went near the stair's to fit up the lightning when suddenly she saw something. Something which would change her life completely. She saw her husband with Sheetal. Khushi felt like something hard breaking within her in pieces. Sheetal smiled and turned when she saw Khushi looking at both of them. She hinted Arnav this who turned to look at his wife standing near the stair's. Khushi quietly wiped her tear's and moved from there.

"Khushi, c'mon yaar you didn't meet my fiancee yet!" Saying he pulled Khushi with him. Khushi wasn't reacting much.

Finally Khushi was brought in front of Akshay's fiance, but she didn't look up at him.
"Hey Khushi" Khushi heard the voice and looked up at the person. She was shocked to see Sheetal standing in front of her. Sheetal smiled looking at her. Khushi was shocked and she felt the whole world moving left-right.

"Sheetal?" Khushi said shockingly and she turned to see Arnav chatting with someone but his eye's on her.

"I'm very sorry Khushi. I know I have hurted you a lot. But don't blame Arnav, I mean he...he has not done anything. I mean he and I don't share any relationship, nor we shared" Khushi was shocked when Sheetal said this. They were standing in lawn.

"I know that you saw me and Arnav that day, hugging each other and that I Love You thing. But I was just thanking him, for helping me. Khushi actually me and Akshay had met 6 months ago in a party. I never liked him in the beginning because of his behaviour. I mean you know it right! Then finally his dad and my dad became patners for one of the deal's and then me and Akshay had to meet each other daily. I fell in love with him, because I started understanding him and I knew it, that he also loved me. On the Holika Dhahan day I had proposed him but he rejected me saying that he never loved me and always thought about me as a friend. I was heartbroken and sad. Then finally Arnav decided to help me out because me and Arnav are best friends since college." 

"You mean you and Arnavji, you mean Arnavji and You! don't love each other?" Khushi asked and Sheetal nodded a yes while smiling. Khushi sat on the nearby bench and kept her hand on her head.

"Hey Devi maiyya, what have I done. Yesterday I fought with him because I thought he,he,he is cheating on me. How could I not believe on him? How could I do this?" Khushi started questioning herself while Sheetal consoled her.

"Relax Khushi, don't think much. I know you have done a mistake but it's normal. I mean even if I had been on your place I would have thought the same." Khushi nodded a no and stood up

"No Sheetalji, I have comited a huge mistake. I should have asked him, but he...he also didn't tell me yesterday when I questioned him about you" Khushi asked Sheetal and Sheetal made her sit on the bench.

"Khushi, I had said him that I and Akshay would talk to you and clear all the misunderstandings. But yesterday whatever happened, shouldn't have happened. But no problem, see now you have a lot of time to spend with him and to ask him for 'sorry'. So you can do it" Sheetal said and Khushi got some hope about it.

The engagement ring's were exchanged and all clapped for the couple. Khushi was standing with Arnav who seemed to be a little angry on her. As soon as the guest started congratulating the couple, Khushi took the chance and pulled Arnav aside so that no one could notice them much.

"Khushi, what's wrong with you... now on what matter you want to fight with me?" A frustrated Arnav asked Khushi while taking out his hand's out from her.

"Arnavji, I'm sorry. I know I have done a huge mistake and I know I should repent it. So you tell me what should I do so that you will forgive me?" Khushi asked and Arnav smiled looking at her.

"Okay! Whatever I will say you'll do it?"

"Yes! Why not. There is no such work which Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada can't do" Khushi said proudly.

"Soch lo Khushi, maybe later you will find it difficult" Arnav asked nearing her suddenly. Khushi started moving back and finally she hit her back. He leaned forward and Khushi got a bit frightened. He smiled and leaned near her ear and whispered something.

"What? You think I can do it here?" Khushi asked while she pushed him away from her.

"Yes, I don't think that anyone is noticing you here. Thank you devi maiyya that I didn't say you to do in public." Arnav said and stepped back and continued "How much space you need. Is this enough?" Arnav teased Khushi purposely.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7..." Arnav continued while Khushi was doing her sit-up's. Arnav had said her to do sit-up's till his heart doesn't fill up. Khushi was doing continuously since 10 minutes and her leg's had horribly started paining. She controlled her tear's some how and was doing

"38,39.." Arnav stopped on 39 when he noticed Khushi wiping her tear. He immediately stopped and asked Khushi to get up. Khushi looked at Arnav and smiled.

"You were crying. Hey listen, I was just doing this for fun" Arnav said and Khushi smiled nodding yes. Just then Sheetal came and took Khushi with her for clicking the pictures.

"I think I did  little bit extra" Arnav thought while he saw Akshay,Khushi and Sheetal posing for pictures.

A while later all the couple's gathered on the dance floor and were dancing with their partner's. Khushi smiled looking at Akshay-Sheetal. They looked soo into love. She wished that one day even she and her Arnavji would be the same. Arnav came in front of Khushi suddenly and asked her for a dance. She noticed that Sheetal was giving her a glare and asking her to accept the dance. Khushi smiled looking at Arnav and  they started dancing.

Tumko Paya hai toh jaise khoya hun
Kehna chahun bhi toh tumse kya kahoo

Khushi looked at Arnav remembering their first meet.

"Why you want to marry me despite knowing my answer for the marriage?"

Kissi zaban main bhi woh labz hi nahi, ke jin main tum ho
Kya tumhe bata sakun.

" because I think you are the perfect choice for me, because my father chose you"

Main agar Kahun, tumsa haseen,
Kaynath main nahin hai kahi
Tareef yeh bhi toh sach hai kuch bhi nahi

Arnav pulled Khushi near him and she smiled and rested her head on his shoulders. Arnav smiled and whispered in her ear's "I Love You Khushi".

Tum huye, mehrabaan. 
Toh hai yeh daastan
Ab Tumhara mera ek hai karwaan
Tum jahaan main waha

Khushi broke the hug and looked at him. She smiled and closed her eye's feeling the moment. The tear's which came out from her eye's were rubbed off by Arnav and immediately she hugged him.

"I Love You too Arnavji" Khushi said and hugged Arnav more tightly.

"Arnavji, you really love me?" Khushi asked him after she broke the hug. Arnav smiled and nodded.

"Yah, since the time I had seen you, Since the time I met you and talked to you, I fell in love with you Khushi. I'm sorry! I ruined everything right?" Khushi nodded no while Arnav smiled. They hugged each other again.

"No problem Arnavji, it's never too late. We'll start it all from beginning" Khushi replied to Arnav. Sheetal and Akshay saw this and Sheetal hugged Akshay.

"I wish they always be together. They look very cute" Sheetal said and Akshay nodded.

"He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and he began." - Anna Karriena

Pm's Later! After posting Falling In Love With You? season 2

samyukta12 thumbnail
Aiwaaa, res for my long commentwa!🥳
Ures

Wooowww... ðŸ˜‰ What kismat my, i was going through mohi's Pm and ur message came!!!!!!!! OMG wow..
I never knew you would brng up a story lyk this?

I mean, is Arnav really in love with Sheetal?😭 No yaar.. may be he is doing some drama?😛

By the way, Payal was too funny, those people saachi behave lyk that! Remmber i said u in my Bhai's marriage also ladies did the same thing. Poor my Bhabhs😆.

Whatever it may be, I want an happy ending bas🤢
Edited by samyukta12 - 10 years ago
ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Start
Loved It
Continue Soon
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what the
he said i love you too sheetal
mu galore there
hmmm well this is cool
another season of this
hmmm well how will he explain this to his wife
sheetal was his ex
of course she was
but he doesnt still love her does he
wait did he ever love her
lets see then
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice start. pls continue soon
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just love it... Is arnav really love sheetal.. Or der is something... Eagerly waiting for the next part... Continue soon
atheenz95 thumbnail
LOVED it... waiting fr 2nd part...