Users

Frequent Posters

.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Hey there๐Ÿ˜† I see a familiar face here๐Ÿ˜†

I'm pretty sure you're going to see a lot more ๐Ÿ˜›

The chemistry between Abhi-Pragya is going to be amazing. I can already feel it. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ASRaddictKKG

I'm pretty sure you're going to see a lot more ๐Ÿ˜›

The chemistry between Abhi-Pragya is going to be amazing. I can already feel it. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Haha lol..Am not gonna get invested though..Had enough๐Ÿ˜† But off late, the quality of Ekta's shows have been improving tbh..YHM is like the best show on SP at this point..So yeah, am hoping KB turns out to be good too..If she effs up, i always have the remote๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Oh and yup, i totally ship Abhi and Pragya too๐Ÿ˜†

Haha lol..Am not gonna get invested though..Had enough๐Ÿ˜† But off late, the quality of Ekta's shows have been improving tbh..YHM is like the best show on SP at this point..So yeah, am hoping KB turns out to be good too..If she effs up, i always have the remote๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. Oh and yup, i totally ship Abhi and Pragya too๐Ÿ˜†

Never watched YHM. I had to choose between YHM and Veera and I chose Veera. Big mistake ๐Ÿ˜† Now YHM is too far ahead for me to catch up.๐Ÿ˜†

I have high hopes from Ekta for this one. I really want to be emotionally invested in a serial but all of them start irritating me after max 2 months ๐Ÿค”Edited by ASRaddictKKG - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Never watched YHM. I had to choose between YHM and Veera and I chose Veera. Big mistake ๐Ÿ˜† Now YHM is too far ahead for me to catch up.๐Ÿ˜†

I have high hopes from Ekta for this one. I really want to be emotionally invested in a serial but all of them start irritating me after max 2 months ๐Ÿค”

YHM is really really good tbh๐Ÿ˜† Ekta kills it with her casting almost every single time๐Ÿ˜† I started watching Veera much later and at the most, i sit through the Baldev-Veera scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Omg tell me about that..I have never completed an Indian soap till date..6 months is like the limit๐Ÿ˜† Once the couple fall in love, i kinda lose interest cos on Indian Telly, romance is cheesy and annoying as hell..I sort of prefer the falling in love phase..Both Gul and Ekta do that part well๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya, I don't feel like Abhi should be just like Angad even though he is a big rock star like him.  I hope Ekta & CV's bring at least some difference in regards to the Abhi character.  In terms of Suresh, I find this character quite refreshing since I am so used to seeing rich businessman w/silver spoons in their mouths who don't even make me chuckle ๐Ÿคข, their just quite on the serious side.  Zee lacks more wacky guys.  Loved Rishi from "Hitler Didi" for example.   I also heard that brooding guys are in trend right now & it's not good to show too much of the same type of guy since all kinds of guys exist in the real world.
ShanUlas thumbnail
yes suresh character has really won my heart ...though i wanted somebody more handsome

as for abhi , dont know but the rackstar thing is so outdated kinda ...now we dont have any big craze for them in india...still lets see how it shapes up

agree abhi character is gonna have lot of gray shades as he will be just opposite to suresh who is a nice right guy
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey there๐Ÿ˜† I see a familiar face here๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†  You mean, two familiar faces? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Star_girl - 10 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

๐Ÿ˜†  You mean, two familiar faces? ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh wow..We keep jumping from one show to another, don we?๐Ÿ˜†

YHM is really really good tbh๐Ÿ˜† Ekta kills it with her casting almost every single time๐Ÿ˜† I started watching Veera much later and at the most, i sit through the Baldev-Veera scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Omg tell me about that..I have never completed an Indian soap till date..6 months is like the limit๐Ÿ˜† Once the couple fall in love, i kinda lose interest cos on Indian Telly, romance is cheesy and annoying as hell..I sort of prefer the falling in love phase..Both Gul and Ekta do that part well๐Ÿ˜†

You still watch it? Hats off ๐Ÿ‘ I can't stand VeeBa anymore. They have been butchered beyond repair ๐Ÿคข
I had almost become a RanJan fan by the time I left the show ๐Ÿ˜›

Exactly. There's actually nothing much left to show after the love confession and suhaagraat. That's why the confession is delayed as much as possible ๐Ÿ˜›

Ekta nails casting each and every time. I'm liking everybody especially Sriti โญ๏ธ
rogerrocks thumbnail

You still watch it? Hats off ๐Ÿ‘ I can't stand VeeBa anymore. They have been butchered beyond repair ๐Ÿคข
I had almost become a RanJan fan by the time I left the show ๐Ÿ˜›

Exactly. There's actually nothing much left to show after the love confession and suhaagraat. That's why the confession is delayed as much as possible ๐Ÿ˜›

Ekta nails casting each and every time. I'm liking everybody especially Sriti โญ๏ธ

Haha lol..I watch it for Baldev tbh..Was never really invested in the show but i think Vishal nails Baldev,so i just check out his scenes๐Ÿ˜† At this point though, the show is full of really bad acting ( hamming to be precise๐Ÿ˜›) and badly written scenes๐Ÿ˜†

Gul is really good with the falling in love phase or so i feel..Cos i loved the first few months of both IPK and QH๐Ÿ˜† Once the confession is done, most of the shows become pathetic ๐Ÿ˜†

Sriti has always been a brilliant actress..So subtle & i love the way she underplays her character..I find Bulbul annoying probably cos i have had enough with OTT, bubbly characters๐Ÿ˜†