Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
being sriti fan i started to watch show and suresh dint appeal me in first episode but he has much grown up on me in only  later 2 episodes 
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

After today's episode it's clear. The pairings Ekta's trying to create here are Suresh-Bulbul and Abhi-Pragya. Let's see how it plays out, but I think you may be right, he'll be a very shallow character. *sigh* Anyways, I see this story going the Kayamath way where Pragya and Suresh (Prachi and Neev) fall in love and want to get married, but Pragya will end up married to Abhi due to some circumstance (just like how Prachi got married to Milind) and Suresh will always be completely in love with Pragya and will make Bulbul second best, who he probably will get married to later. Just my views.

I feel it will go the Kasamh se way. Jay/Abhi will be attracted to Bulbul, or Bulbul will be attracted to him. Circumstances, and boom, Pragya and him are married. Suresh, in my opinion, cares for Bulbul. The way he was so affected by the things he said was very telling. It will be Bulbul who will never really love him back. 
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think Abhi is going to feel anything for Bulbul. Atleast I hope not. She would fall for him maybe.
zephyr29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I feel it will go the Kasamh se way. Jay/Abhi will be attracted to Bulbul, or Bulbul will be attracted to him. Circumstances, and boom, Pragya and him are married. Suresh, in my opinion, cares for Bulbul. The way he was so affected by the things he said was very telling. It will be Bulbul who will never really love him back. 

In that case she might combine both ðŸ˜†

Whatever it is a forced marriage definitely seems on the cards ðŸ¤”
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Suresh may love Bulbul but he truely cares for Pragya. he knows her very well, like which kind of persone she is. (remember the last scene of 1st epi and Suresh's words about Pragya as a person) pragya is in an impression that Suresh likes her. bcoz she find a perfect persone (practicle) in him she also likes him. (not love him bcoz she thinks soch milni chahiye dil apne aap mil jate h). there were many scenes which creat confusion that Suresh loves Pragya. Like the tie scene, Todays biscut scene, Kajal scene. So its obious to be confused. About Abhi ofcours from interviews and articles its clear that Pragya and Abhi are the pair. Lets see how their story goes. But Suresh's friendship and care for Pragya will always be there bcoz its true.
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhi has a girlfriend allready. How will he end up with Pragya? I think Pragya may work as a lyricist for him. As a part time job to save kumkum bhagya marriage hall.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay..So Suresh loves Pragya, Bulbul loves Abhi, Abhi loves Pragya and Pragya might want to sacrifice for Bulbul? Is that what Ekta is aiming for?😆 Either ways, its so obvious Suresh and Bulbul are end game if they are actually following Sense & Sensibility..All am hoping is Ekta doesn't show her usual balderdash cos am already shipping Abhi and Pragya & i think Suresh is really endearing😆
Edited by rogerrocks - 10 years ago
wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Loving faisal rashid a fabulous and natural actor. Rockstars have been done to death by Ekta. Will be interesting to see shabbirs take on this.
.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Okay..So Suresh loves Pragya, Bulbul loves Abhi, Abhi loves Pragya and Pragya might want to sacrifice for Bulbul? Is that what Ekta is aiming for?😆 Either ways, its so obvious Suresh and Bulbul are end game if they are actually following Sense & Sensibility..All am hoping is Ekta doesn't show her usual balderdash cos am already shipping Abhi and Pragya & i think Suresh is really endearing😆

Hello😛
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey there😆 I see a familiar face here😆