1 step forward 3 steps back

DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
arghh today's Epi was just ðŸ¤¬
yeah Sanyu got her revenge and MCP gave her back with interest
she brought him down to her feet physically and he cut her down to size mentally
but the most aggravating part is dat after all the progress Sandhir made and all that development we saw between them this week we're back to square one. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

No comment on some scenes that were shown intentionally in wrong context ðŸ¤¢ WTH is dis we keep getting. when Sanyu needs help she goes to Randhir, when she needs consoling she runs to Parth. can we not play pass the potato with her. its in incredibly bad taste and ruined the Epi for me frankly. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no yar she not went to parth she went to search randhir but parth when behind sanyu
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I found her method of bringing him down to her feet pretty immature! Its like you are in grade 3 and you make your classmate fall down! ðŸ¤¢ Yeah am getting pissed why Sanyu uses RS only for her work and Parth for the intimate gestures ... getting pissed at CVs for sure.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: purnima209

no yar she not went to parth she went to search randhir but parth when behind sanyu

She asked him to console her and that's what we got. an out of context hug and eyelock. i just disliked the way the cvs chose to show that ðŸ¤¢
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ennishet

I found her method of bringing him down to her feet pretty immature! Its like you are in grade 3 and you make your classmate fall down! ðŸ¤¢ Yeah am getting pissed why Sanyu uses RS only for her work and Parth for the intimate gestures ... getting pissed at CVs for sure.

her prank was immature. but so is Sanyu. whats new in that ? 
@Bold exactly my bone of contention with today's Epi. they are showing nonsense just to keep the 3 interacting and relevant to each other, and its ruining the leads for me. ðŸ¤¢
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this was really too much. Post 4 months they are still on the same page.
Agree with you .. what's ur name btw?

purnima209 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya i know u r right but before she went to search randhir na thats y i m telling like that sry
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Couldn't agree more.After eevrything what we get is that we realize that we are back to episode 1.
No improvement.Oops sory we did improve.Sanyukta having an intimate scene with some other guy ðŸ¤¢

Wow what an epic week as DD had suggested 
ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hated every moment when sanyu was blasted by her Dad and randhir was all smiling..

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
pass the potato 🤣
you made me crack up in such a angry mood yaar.
I agree this is just ruining everything for me,
sanyus character to be the first.
what the hell yaar. is she so damn selfish and shallow?
good to him till she needed help aur abhi look at all the ruckus shes causing.
she bought this upon herself and is blaming rd.
had hai yaar.