Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now to her acting I watched that scene in Ramayan the white saree Vedvati...absolutely brilliant I will definitely start watching Ramayan now...I need to get some time out which I will surely get once KKK5 is over but I will try my best to catch up with few episodes...here and there...Janaki you will have to bear with me...I will be slow but I will definitely watch..
adigaag thumbnail

I love this friends circle of Gurmeet...such a close knit group...warding off the evil eye...lovely pic
adigaag thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Debina's birthday celebration in Goa - credit to Debina

Goa pics are an absolute delight/treat to the eye...GC should not have worn that vest at all...coz the vest is not serving its purpose as it is😉...just hanging in there...the pic would have come out way better minus the vest☺️
Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
adigaag thumbnail
KVB and TJ not in pic remembered her birthday nice to see this...I hope other KKK contestants also wish through out the day ...I would love to hear from each one of them...
adigaag thumbnail
I loved Debinas bDay dress suits Goa perfectly...all flowery...I loved the dress she wore last time when they went out for shopping with Arti and Kashmera ..  the off shouler one...She has good dressing sense but there is still room for improvement...please do away with that red dress of yours Debina🤢...does not suit you at all... After the KT birthday pic...I'm loving all of your dresses and you seem to be glowing in almost all your recent pics...aakhir baat kya hai😉
adigaag thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Debina celebrating her birthday with Gurmeet & receiving gifts from fans:

Oh wow another set of pics...lovely photo frame...totally loved it...who has shot this segment...I mean which media portal...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: adigaag

Janaki Janaki Janaki you are truly a rockstar...What a rocking thread that too single handedly...a commendable job done...Debina is looking really beautiful in many pics I have not seen...

Thank you so much Aditi! 🤗 That's so sweet of you. I kept the thread simple, because I was low on time and this week is final's week, but no matter how many finals I have, I cannot forget Debina's birthday, so I did the best I could considering the time constraint.. I'm glad you like it. ⭐️
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

One feature of Debina that just stands out... She has very beautiful skin...no wonder she got an award on this earlier as well read about it in KKK5...Her skin glows...She does not need to put much make up and in some of her recent pics she is glowing esp the pic in the car where she was driving...with minimal makeup looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous...So yeah Debina...less make up for you...you have that natural beauty so dont hide it under make up😃

I agree, Debina has gorgeous skin! She won the "healthy" skin award during Ramayan days, and I must say she totally deserves it. The pictures where she is wearing less makeup, she looks stunning!
adigaag thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urooj2000

Romanch tweeted dis pic, wishing Debina a very happy birthday!

Another rocking pic...I loved that thing on their head...so cute...pink green yellow glowing butterflies😆
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Now to her acting I watched that scene in Ramayan the white saree Vedvati...absolutely brilliant I will definitely start watching Ramayan now...I need to get some time out which I will surely get once KKK5 is over but I will try my best to catch up with few episodes...here and there...Janaki you will have to bear with me...I will be slow but I will definitely watch..

Yeah, Debina was truly brilliant as Vedavati! She was amazing in all the scenes in which Sita stood up to Ravan as well. If you liked the Vedavati scene, wait until you watch the Agni Pariksha and Bhumi Pravesh scenes. They are heartbreaking but Debina's acting was exemplary. 👏 It leaves no doubt as to why Sagar Arts chose her for Sita.