Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SanzDeewani

thnx Joseph  for sharing..

Remember i told u that Sanaya is getting equal as Drashti when that basher new channel - E24 release news that Sanz getting around 25-30K..😆😆

Hope Sanz should do more TV ads..yaar want to see atleasst in ads if not MOVIES..that would be gr8😉

My main motive of sharing this article here was that,E24 stupid segment. Because,No one has doubt that, GR8 is more authentic then any B or C grade Reporter or Channel.
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

It doesn't make sense , how do the men earn more than than some of the women?!! GR earns more than JWG?!! Aren't they in the same show and PH??!! 😕😆 

Shreya

This is the trend of our Indian Entertainment Industry. That's why after so many Block buster Priyanka n Katrina got only 6 crore/movie but, same time Ranbir Kapoor charged 12-15 Crore for a movie. 😆

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hope this is truer than what was posted a few days ago that Sanz doll makes 40k per epi.

Even no, considering that she is the no. 1 acyress on TV she is grossly underpaid.

As it is the women make less money than the men, even though we all watch TV shows more for the women than the men in the shows

Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvbuf

Hope this is truer than what was posted a few days ago that Sanz doll makes 40k per epi.

Even no, considering that she is the no. 1 acyress on TV she is grossly underpaid.

As it is the women make less money than the men, even though we all watch TV shows more for the women than the men in the shows

That, E24 reporting n their figures was so stupid. 😆 I never take them seriously. 😆 I think, as per this List , only some Big name 'Male Actors' get more money then 'Female Actors' but, if,Its really true then, It should be change.
Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFs. Happy that sanaya is getting Well amount for her hard work. Ronit Roy gets most money for Adalat. Happy for Mohit Raina too. want to know about Ashish and Barun Sobti .
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

This is the trend of our Indian Entertainment Industry. That's why after so many Block buster Priyanka n Katrina got only 6 crore/movie but, same time Ranbir Kapoor charged 12-15 Crore for a movie. 😆

Yes , but isn't it based experience?!! Isn't SC GR's real show after a long time?!! And JWG too but she has been acting for years!! Confused

Shreya
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Yes , but isn't it based experience?!! Isn't SC GR's real show after a long time?!! And JWG too but she has been acting for years!! 😕

Shreya

Its really, injustice but, may be this is the trend of this Industry. Gurmeet is also getting more then Drashti whatever, they both are Big star. 😕
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a ton J, 4 sharing this GR8 article here. ðŸ˜Š
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Post cannot be quoted.

What is Sanaya's salary in American or Canadian dollars, can anyone tell me? And what is the highest paid salary in (American or Canadian) dollars?
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 10 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

What is Sanaya's salary in American or Canadian dollars, can anyone tell me? And what is the highest paid salary in (American or Canadian) dollars?

I think, As per current exchange rate  -

1 Dollar = Rs.57 (Approx)

Now,you can calculate the amount.

Edited by Joseph_A - 10 years ago