Small screen BiG money : GR8-March 2014

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tfs!
I think it depends on PH
Edited by Stimmy - 9 years ago
So sanaya is being paid 60-65k per epi.well deserved for her hard work😊
sakshi nd ankita l. are highest paid actresses.
t4s Joseph.

I only wonder who would tell them these figures.. certainly not these actors.. and I wonder production houses would either..
no matter which manner they got these out i believe that unless the person who gets paid (the actor/actress) himself/herself revealed it - this is very unethical to publish someone else's salaries..
celebrities toh hai.. but it just feels wrong...
Anyway good to see these figures if they are true. They slog hard each day. they deserve to be paid well!

Am not even gonna say if what San gets is better or worse..cz honestly how can we as fans guess if any salary in an alien field is deserving of someone's hard work/talent or not..
Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
thnx Joseph  for sharing..
Remember i told u that Sanaya is getting equal as Drashti when that basher new channel - E24 release news that Sanz getting around 25-30K..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope Sanz should do more TV ads..yaar want to see atleasst in ads if not MOVIES..that would be gr8πŸ˜‰
Thanks for sharing
Sanaya definitely deserves it
Thanks Joseph and Malavika. 😊
Edited by monaya4eva - 9 years ago
I dun think this is true.. How come sanaya is getting less than other unpopular actors..😲

Moreover nobody disclose their  salary/ rates..

Anyways Tfs..:)
It doesn't make sense , how do the men earn more than than some of the women?!! GR earns more than JWG?!! Aren't they in the same show and PH??!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 

Shreya
Originally posted by princessunara

t4s Joseph.

I only wonder who would tell them these figures.. certainly not these actors.. and I wonder production houses would either..
no matter which manner they got these out i believe that unless the person who gets paid (the actor/actress) himself/herself revealed it - this is very unethical to publish someone else's salaries..
celebrities toh hai.. but it just feels wrong...
Anyway good to see these figures if they are true. They slog hard each day. they deserve to be paid well!

Am not even gonna say if what San gets is better or worse..cz honestly how can we as fans guess if any salary in an alien field is deserving of someone's hard work/talent or not..

Agree Sunera but, fact is Entertainment working style is very different then other corporate Industries. Here, Artist's Salery/Fees/Charges is the symbol of Artist position in this Industry. Its very important for apply any 'Grade' for them. Not only for Tele artist even,this is the status symbol of Bollywood celebs too.

I am not saying that, these figures are exact figure but, we know GR8 n their reliability. Shashi n Anu Ranjan is very Big name of this industry. They will never publish any fake figure only for increasing their Magazine selling numbers. No one compare these figures to stupid E24 figures.

These amount is not only for their hard work actually,these figure/slab reflects their Goodwill n position in this industry.

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago