Written Update - 15th April (Barkat & Abdullahs unite)

* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins with Osmaan, Suriyya & family gatecrashing, at the Nikaah venue & hindering Barkat & Nasir Khan's wedding. Nasir Khan questions Mir Khan on the various interruptions, throughout the evening. He asks Mir, who is Osmaan. Osmaan screams aloud that, he is Barkat's father. Barkat is shocked & gets up from her place. The Police reach the venue and arrest Mir khan. They are about to take him away, when a shocked & all teary Barkat, screams "Abu". Osmaan & Suriyya mistake for Barkat to have addressed Osmaan, as that. The whole Abdullah family gets emotional & a beautiful songs sequence, on the song "Ab mujh mein kahin baaki, thodi si zindagi hai" (Mar jaaon ya jee loon zara) plays. This is played as Barkat lifts her veil & the family, gets to see her. They all have flashbacks of the young Barkat, with them in the Barkat Villa.

Barkat walks upto Suriyya. An emotional Suriyya places her hand over Barkat's shoulder, but Barkat shakes her hand away. Suriyya & the others are confused. Barkat says she does not recognise them & asks them, who they are. Suriyya & Osmaan try, making her understand that they're her parents. Barkat says, they've mistook her, since she is Mir Khan's daughter & she considers, Mir her father. She accuses them of interfering in her life, by attempting to stop her Nikaah. She tells the police that, she is not forced by anyone & was getting married to Nasir khan, out of her own will & wish. She requests the police to release Mir, as she considers him as her father & that he has kept her best interest always in mind.

Osmaan screams at Mir, to spill the truth out to Barkat. Mir is silent. An agitated Zain, takes Mir by the collar & threatens him to spill the truth out to Barkat. Mir admits that, Barkat is Osmaan's daughter & he had abducted her at the age of two. Barkat is appalled by the disclosure & gets very emotional. Mir starts coughing badly & a shocked yet vigilant Barkat, immediately soothes him, by giving him water. Mir again emphasizes the same to Barkat. Barkat backs off, shocked. Suriyya & Osmaan go to her & narrate exactly how,  she was kidnapped 18 years back, in the Bawdi area of their house, when she was with Zain. They narrate to her, how Mir hit Osmaan on the head, due to which they lost out on stopping Mir, from running away with her.(Barkat)

Suriyya cries to Barkat telling, how Osmaan & she missed her for 18 years of life & that, they were incomplete without her. Suriyya tells, there hadn't been a single night when, she's not been to the Bawdi area to regret & mourn that fateful day, in the memory of Barkat. Barkat, turns to Osmaan & pleads infront of him to release Mir. She says, Mir had never hurt her & brought her up, like his own daughter. She pleads to Osmaan, to do this, if he considers her, his child. Osmaan kisses her on the forehead & he will, since this is the first time she's ever asked him anything. He asks the police to release Mir & tells Mir not to wander anywhere near his house or his family ever again. The police release him. Barkat runs & hugs Mir khan, for one last time. Mir kisses her on the forehead & leaves. Barkat gets emotional seeing him leave & runs to find solace in Suriyya arms. Suriyya and Osmaan, hug her & cry. Fahad & Zain join in & the family, has a group hug together.

Later, the whole family returns to Barkat Villa, with Barkat. Nafeesa, Shazia & Chand bibi, welcome Barkat by hugging her. Zain catches hold of her hand & takes her, to the entrance of the Barkat villa. The whole family follows them. Zain shows her the name plate, engraved on the wall, which spells "Barkat Villa" in huge letters. Barkat is overwhelmed & gets a pleasant surprise seeing it. Zain takes her hand and runs it over the name plate, for her to believe that it's for real. He tells her that, this house has been waiting for her return, for ages. Barkat is overwhelmed. Fahad tells her, that if she has problems believing the same, there's one more way, to make her believe. All wonder what. Fahaad pinches Barkat & Barkat gives a brief squeal. Everyone laughs. Fahad & Zain give her & hug.They kiss her on either sides of her forehead. Suriyya hugs Fahad & tells Osmaan, that finally her family is complete, this days. Aaliya, Nafeesa & Shazia, smile looking at them. Osmaan, Suriyya, Fahad, Zain & Barkat wrap themselves in a group hug & the episode freezes, on them.

Precap - Aaliya is tying a mannat ka daagah(thread),  on the wall of the dargah. Zain asks her, what is it for. She tells him, for Barkat getting back home safely. Zain ties a daagah on the same wall. Aaliya asks him, what is he tying for. He replies, for their team work & effort, to have succeeded.  Zain extends a hand to Aaliya, smiling. Aaliya asks the reason. He tells her, he wants to be friends with her & is extending a hand of friendship. Aaliya pledges as Aaliya Zain Abdullah & calls Allah to be witness, to the fact, that she is accepting Zain's hand of friendship.
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU!
I love this friendship between ZAYA..i hope barkaat doenst bring more problesm in future.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its up as sticky...put it first too but I think u edited so it returned 2 normal thread status

anyway I thought today's episode was nice...a nice family reunion... its going to come on in half an hr in UK... cant wait... I loved their choice of song...it really suited the situation esp 4rm Abdullah family's POV... their life was not the same without barkat.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Unnati for such a detailed update. Will only depend on this and gew people's posts on episodes henceforth.

I hope cvs do not disappoint loyal fans.
* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

its up as sticky...put it first too but I think u edited so it returned 2 normal thread status

anyway I thought today's episode was nice...a nice family reunion... its going to come on in half an hr in UK... cant wait... I loved their choice of song...it really suited the situation esp 4rm Abdullah family's POV... their life was not the same without barkat.

Oops, sorry. I didn't know that. Yeah I did edit the title of the topic.

It was a nice episode relatively & a fast paced one. Normally such family
tracks & such episodes, drag for a week in other daily soaps..but they
found her today & they wrapped it up, today, bringing her home. That
was definitely nice & quick.

Loved the song. I agree.
Edited by * Unnati * - 10 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the written update it really means a lot 
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update. seemed like a nice episode and thank god they didn't drag it. can't wait to watch it.
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update :)